Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #420

    Link was closed

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    Not my usual type, in age or appearance, which is why I would like to hear if there is any experience with her?

    Mamax4 https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...c-b00fd2611ca8.
    Not unusual with SA ladies.

  2. #419

    411 on Mamax4

    Not my usual type, in age or appearance, which is why I would like to hear if there is any experience with her?

    Mamax4 https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...c-b00fd2611ca8.

  3. #418

    Any Tips for Identifying PSE / Greek Girls on SA?

    I have had considerable success on SA with hitting it off with nice UCSD students and the like. In general they are great kissers, have tight, beautiful and tasty pussies. Nice girls who I can actually talk to. My regular UCSD girl is scheduled for tomorrow! What they are not into though, is the hotter PSE stuff. Deep throat, CIM, or anal. In my 8 months, I have had precisely 0 DT, 1 CIM, and 1 anal experience. The CIM girl did not repeat.

    So, what am I doing wrong? Is it that I avoid the girls from the 'hood? (No, won't go there! Lots of anal reports here. So what is the secret of identifying the hot, no holes barred girls?

    P.S. I should say that the one woman I did have anal with was something to remember. An outlier from my usual type she is a 30/40 something married Asian mom, less than 5' and 100 lb, who gave up her anal virginity! She was so nervous I believe it. Amazingly orgasmic woman, we both felt every penile twitch, it was so tight! She has disabled her account since. Must see if I can see her again.

  4. #417

    Introducing myself

    Hi there, just joined your little community. I have been on SA for about 8 months now, and am or have been a member of several other forums, including a sadly lamented local board (several different handles in different places). Have to say that SA provides the best pussy I have ever had!

  5. #416

    Who cares

    I like asians. LOL. I will stop sharing then.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingBaby  [View Original Post]
    FYI, I don't think she's a Millennial.

  6. #415

    Age check

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPlay  [View Original Post]
    She was not up for the drive here but wanted to meet for BCD fun for 300.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-1744dfce48f3
    FYI, I don't think she's a Millennial.

  7. #414

    Asian up for fun.

    She was not up for the drive here but wanted to meet for BCD fun for 300.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-1744dfce48f3

  8. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPlay  [View Original Post]
    Have you had her bondage pics yet? Greek freek. Semi pro. IMO.
    Didn't send me those, but I have nothing against pros, semi or otherwise, LOL. Got that impression when she got right down to it when we started texting. I'll ask her for more details on her likes when I get back to her.

  9. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPlay  [View Original Post]
    http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...6-b5a37a4b6a66

    She has been texting me. Claims to love anal. A squirter. And of course those two globes on her chest.
    Send her my way. I'd love to get some of that. Sent her a message.

  10. #411

    I've been chatting with her

    Have you had her bondage pics yet? Greek freek. Semi pro. IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dansd  [View Original Post]
    Setup a meet with this hottie next Thursday:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-a80afed799f5

    After a little back and forth of what are you looking for, setup a meet in Fallbrook (she's in Temecula). Didn't want just a meet, but a meet with the option of something more. Asked if I was ok with ppm, said I was, asked how much I was thinking. Said $200 to which she says she'd rather get $300, but ok. So game on. Anyone else hit this?

  11. #410
    Nice, good looking out man

  12. #409

    And one more

    Setup a meet with this hottie next Thursday:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-a80afed799f5

    After a little back and forth of what are you looking for, setup a meet in Fallbrook (she's in Temecula). Didn't want just a meet, but a meet with the option of something more. Asked if I was ok with ppm, said I was, asked how much I was thinking. Said $200 to which she says she'd rather get $300, but ok. So game on. Anyone else hit this?

  13. #408

  14. #407

    Anyone have contact with this lady?

    http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...6-b5a37a4b6a66

    She has been texting me. Claims to love anal. A squirter. And of course those two globes on her chest.

  15. #406

    Any others met this one / two?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-2c4f0fb70c3b

    Supposedly really bi and I'm into 3-some. From Laguna Beach though and pics looked too good to be true. Told them I was into that and they said they were too. Texted back and forth. Told them my last great 3-some was $$ each, they countered saying their last arrangement was 1 K each, and we settled on 6. Met them in Dana Pt. They were 45 min late but actually looked as good or better than the pics. Was actually my first meetup from SA, so wasn't exactly sure what would happen, and now after chatting awhile and getting my motor running, I'm running out of time. Then went to check in to the hotel we met at and had a credit card screw up, they didn't have a card to check in on, and we had to leave it at that and said we would try to hookup later when the wife was out of town.

    Gorgeous brunette (Iranian and a student) and blond (pharma rep? Said they had only had one other arrangement for some time. Was a little put off by the price. Wondered if anyone else had made contact?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape