rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35243
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    She is actually kinda cute. Nice smile. And great mike skills!
    Yes she does have a good smile everytime I drive by her she shoots me that smile and she has a good personality to have not tried that love spit yet but I will one day and I am long winded and she never complains but she also knows I will look out for her.

  2. #35242

    Nikki in CB

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on Nikki from Curtis Bay? Tall, short dark hair. Pm is good.
    . . PM Sent. . .

  3. #35241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if we are talking about the same girl. Until someone posts a pic. I think I am referring to a different Big Butt Nikki.
    Definitely. Nikki in Curtis bay does not have a big butt.

  4. #35240
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSpears  [View Original Post]
    YMMV, correct. Description on point. She must have been a great mood with me because she crushed it.
    I'm not sure if we are talking about the same girl. Until someone posts a pic. I think I am referring to a different Big Butt Nikki.

  5. #35239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Nikki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    If she is the cute one a good date.
    She is actually kinda cute. Nice smile. And great mike skills!

  6. #35238

    Shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    Let's just say her booty isn't as big as it used to be. She must have lost 30 lbs and she looks good. Glad to see she is ok. Good girl with good service. Squeeze her booty one time and you'll.

    Be back for more. She was right by the uhaul, as noted. Still no sign of Raynee.

    Bk.
    Shame, I wanted to sample that. Thanks for the heads up. It's hard to find them thick or with a phat ass unless they just came home or fresh out of a program. I remember when Heaven first hit the scene. She was dumb phat. Never got to her tho.

  7. #35237

    My Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to ask everyone. Who's the best?
    Imo, East has better quality. Depends on luck sometimes.

  8. #35236

    Well I found Big Booty Nikki

    Let's just say her booty isn't as big as it used to be. She must have lost 30 lbs and she looks good. Glad to see she is ok. Good girl with good service. Squeeze her booty one time and you'll.

    Be back for more. She was right by the uhaul, as noted. Still no sign of Raynee.

    Bk.

  9. #35235
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to ask everyone. Who's the best?
    South side Brooklyn and Cutis Bay.

  10. #35234

    West Side Girls VS East Side Girls.

    I wanted to ask everyone. Who's the best?

  11. #35233

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on Nikki from Curtis Bay? Tall, short dark hair. Pm is good.
    If she is the cute one a good date.

  12. #35232

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    She's an older WSW. I dated her once but I guess I never reported on her. She got like an acne complection face. 5'7 or so. Head game wasn't the best and had dropped the "are you about to cum" bomb on me shortly after we started. I managed to squeeze out a nut but I won't date her again. Older and just not out to please. YMMV.
    YMMV, correct. Description on point. She must have been a great mood with me because she crushed it.

  13. #35231

    Nikki of Washington Blvd

    Quote Originally Posted by KentKassidy  [View Original Post]
    I need to find this pocket rocket. What did her homegirls Big Butt Nikki look like?
    She's an older WSW. I dated her once but I guess I never reported on her. She got like an acne complection face. 5'7 or so. Head game wasn't the best and had dropped the "are you about to cum" bomb on me shortly after we started. I managed to squeeze out a nut but I won't date her again. Older and just not out to please. YMMV.

  14. #35230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Cassie

    Swooped into town for the holiday weekend and checked out Dundalk to see who was out and about. At 1 AM Friday / Saturday was dead except for a blonde spinner who was bundled up, hiding her face in a scarf, and had her pimp bf as a shadow. Hard pass on all three of those issues. As I was about to give up and head home, I came across Cassie on Bethlehem. She was thick (plus) and the face wasn't the worst. Once she was in the car, I realized she was kind of ugly, but any port in a storm. My best description of her is Marla from A League of Their Own (maybe not that atrocious). BJ for 25 (I was being generous). I will never say this was a good BJ, but in a weird way it was actually very satisfying. Slow, soft, and steady made for a relaxing time. She gave it a good shot, didn't complain, and caught a massive load like a champ. Dropped her off on Boston and Gusryan, where all the best pharmacists live (or just that one all the ****** use). I would pick her up again if once again nobody else was out there.

  15. #35229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Nikki From CB

    Anybody have any intel on Nikki from Curtis Bay? Tall, short dark hair. Pm is good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape