Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35284

    CB Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if we are talking about the same girl. Until someone posts a pic. I think I am referring to a different Big Butt Nikki.
    Read the description wrong. Whoops!

    Nikki in CB is slim, tall, short hair, no butt. Usually find her early morning.

    Never ran into a Big Butt Nikki.

  2. #35283
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    There was some old woman out last Saturday night on Pulaski and Ashton. Everytime I drove past her, she lifted her shirt and showed her tits.

    I've never seen a SW do that before. I guess it's her way of getting the cop check out of the way.
    Yea I saw one too a few months ago. Older chubby lady.

  3. #35282

    The Flasher

    There was some old woman out last Saturday night on Pulaski and Ashton. Everytime I drove past her, she lifted her shirt and showed her tits.

    I've never seen a SW do that before. I guess it's her way of getting the cop check out of the way.

  4. #35281
    Was board to day took a ride WW and was really dead, only couple girls out. I was told by one friend that if she was caught on the corner again she would be locked up for prostitution so she went home and stayed in.

    Saw reds / Stacy early afternoon Pulaski and Ashton early afternoon. She has lost a lot of weight and looked real good in jeans, not to sure she will look all that great after they come off now and doubt she still has those fine looking breasts.

    Only a couple girls out Pontiac area today, Saw Sandra and Bobbi and two BSWalkers, couple more came out late afternoon.

    Fairhaven had 6 or 7 girls out between about 6:30-7:15. I saw Lindsey, Kelly, both Erins and Nikki the one someone was looking for and a really short young looking blonde. There was a short thick mixed girl also that is new to hanging out and dating. She has short dark hair DO NOT PICK HER UP or you may end up missing Christmas and New Years dinner at home plus some more. Did see Jordan heading to the medicine man tonight.

    You guys be very careful and on your toes at all times the boys are not afraid anymore to shout any one including LE. If you haven't heard yet.

    BALTIMORE.

    AMERICAS LARGEST OUT DOOR.

    SHOOTING RANGE.

    Be Safe Be Careful.

  5. #35280
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    She is actually kinda cute. Nice smile. And great mike skills!
    Yes she does have a good smile everytime I drive by her she shoots me that smile and she has a good personality to have not tried that love spit yet but I will one day and I am long winded and she never complains but she also knows I will look out for her.

  6. #35279

    Nikki in CB

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on Nikki from Curtis Bay? Tall, short dark hair. Pm is good.
    . . PM Sent. . .

  7. #35278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if we are talking about the same girl. Until someone posts a pic. I think I am referring to a different Big Butt Nikki.
    Definitely. Nikki in Curtis bay does not have a big butt.

  8. #35277
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkSpears  [View Original Post]
    YMMV, correct. Description on point. She must have been a great mood with me because she crushed it.
    I'm not sure if we are talking about the same girl. Until someone posts a pic. I think I am referring to a different Big Butt Nikki.

  9. #35276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Nikki.

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    If she is the cute one a good date.
    She is actually kinda cute. Nice smile. And great mike skills!

  10. #35275

    Shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    Let's just say her booty isn't as big as it used to be. She must have lost 30 lbs and she looks good. Glad to see she is ok. Good girl with good service. Squeeze her booty one time and you'll.

    Be back for more. She was right by the uhaul, as noted. Still no sign of Raynee.

    Bk.
    Shame, I wanted to sample that. Thanks for the heads up. It's hard to find them thick or with a phat ass unless they just came home or fresh out of a program. I remember when Heaven first hit the scene. She was dumb phat. Never got to her tho.

  11. #35274

    My Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to ask everyone. Who's the best?
    Imo, East has better quality. Depends on luck sometimes.

  12. #35273

    Well I found Big Booty Nikki

    Let's just say her booty isn't as big as it used to be. She must have lost 30 lbs and she looks good. Glad to see she is ok. Good girl with good service. Squeeze her booty one time and you'll.

    Be back for more. She was right by the uhaul, as noted. Still no sign of Raynee.

    Bk.

  13. #35272
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to ask everyone. Who's the best?
    South side Brooklyn and Cutis Bay.

  14. #35271

    West Side Girls VS East Side Girls.

    I wanted to ask everyone. Who's the best?

  15. #35270

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on Nikki from Curtis Bay? Tall, short dark hair. Pm is good.
    If she is the cute one a good date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape