Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Cassie

    Swooped into town for the holiday weekend and checked out Dundalk to see who was out and about. At 1 AM Friday / Saturday was dead except for a blonde spinner who was bundled up, hiding her face in a scarf, and had her pimp bf as a shadow. Hard pass on all three of those issues. As I was about to give up and head home, I came across Cassie on Bethlehem. She was thick (plus) and the face wasn't the worst. Once she was in the car, I realized she was kind of ugly, but any port in a storm. My best description of her is Marla from A League of Their Own (maybe not that atrocious). BJ for 25 (I was being generous). I will never say this was a good BJ, but in a weird way it was actually very satisfying. Slow, soft, and steady made for a relaxing time. She gave it a good shot, didn't complain, and caught a massive load like a champ. Dropped her off on Boston and Gusryan, where all the best pharmacists live (or just that one all the ****** use). I would pick her up again if once again nobody else was out there.

  2. #35229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Nikki From CB

    Anybody have any intel on Nikki from Curtis Bay? Tall, short dark hair. Pm is good.

  3. #35228

    Bubbles

    Saw her today in her Christmas outfit looking so cute. Amazing service as usual. Still no phone.

    Looked for Piper too. Not a trace.

  4. #35227
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    Seems like my two favorites have dropped off the map. Big Booty Nikki is no longer posting on BP and Raynee has disappeared on me again. I'm going to try the you-haul area on Wash Blvd. I miss those big booty girls.

    Any updated info on these ladies would be appreciated. I want to make a Holiday donation to the ladies.

    BK.
    Mason, I ran into Big Booty Nikki last week I think Monday night on wash blvd just across from the fire station, she was walking.

    In a big embroidered fur lined coat just before the pizza parlor north side.

    When I looked and had my window lowered she asked if I wanted some company? She looked decent and friendly so I responded what the hell get in!

    She took me to a rooming house (close to the bottom of the hill) down one of the side streets next to the MP Deli said she would be staying there for the foreseeable future.

    Great girl very friendly excellent head didn't venture for much more would definetly see her again! B.

  5. #35226

    Can't find favorites Big Booty Nikki and Raynee

    Seems like my two favorites have dropped off the map. Big Booty Nikki is no longer posting on BP and Raynee has disappeared on me again. I'm going to try the you-haul area on Wash Blvd. I miss those big booty girls.

    Any updated info on these ladies would be appreciated. I want to make a Holiday donation to the ladies.

    BK.

  6. #35225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Has any one seen petite BSW Mo?

    Its been a few months since I seen her twitch her little ass around the circle area. Usually I would have seen her at least once or twice at minimum with in 2 months. But lately not at al. I know she had a surgery recently, just hoping she has not had any post complications from that.

  7. #35224

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Noob, I've been in the same situation. The girl fucked it up by trying to take advantage of me by asking me to pay her drug debt. Hell no. I really liked this girl and I really tried to work with her to get her to change her life. At one point I was spending $1500 a month on her for medicine / materials and trips to the motels for sex. I tried to get help for her, but she told me that she couldn't get off of drugs. It was "hardwired" in her system to get and take drugs. That was the stupidest thing that I had ever heard. I realized that no matter what, she was not going to change, so I knew that I had to change. Also I found out that I was supporting her habit and her boyfriends habit as well. I slowly stopped seeing her. I miss her but not the emotional rollercoaster, giving her money or the time spent wasted waiting on her like I was her private taxi.
    They will quit if / when things get to feel intolerable to them and they decide it's just no longer worth it. But many will tolerate amazingly-bad situations to continue using, and the rock-bottom for some is 6 feet under.

    A member on the Philly / South Jersey boards mentioned having a special relationship from time to time with some girls, but never letting the emotions go too far. That's probably wise, because there's no future in too close a relationship if she's not clean, she no longer has you filling the med need if she is clean, and you're probably just a trigger for her relapse if she did continue things with you once she's clean.

    As for the boyfriend. . . Yes, many are "walking for two" even if they claim no emotional attachment to the boyfriend.

  8. #35223

    Re: Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw her about 20 minutes ago. If it was her, she's hit the wall hard!

    She was the splitting image Heidi Fleiss.
    Yes she is, looks just like her. She still is a good time and puts her all into it or with her of course. Found her up around Payson. Still a cutie but the candy really is playing a toll. The weight loss alone. Someone save her before we lose another good one.

  9. #35222

    Found Her!

    Quote Originally Posted by KentKassidy  [View Original Post]
    I need to find this pocket rocket. What did her homegirls Big Butt Nikki look like?
    I found lAmber. Right at the gas station by the you haw. Body is tight. Head game mediocre but she took directions well. Next I'll sample the whole menu. Funny thing is she asked did she look like the other girls. Hell no she doesn't. She's a 8 on a civi scale. Get her while she's fresh.

  10. #35221

    Piper

    I thought I saw her about 20 minutes ago. If it was her, she's hit the wall hard!

    She was the splitting image Heidi Fleiss.

  11. #35220
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Not much more can be added to this report. I picked her up last night right at the gas station. You can spot her easily cause she's so much shorter then others. She was with who she called Big Butt Nikki. I only had time for a car date. I would agree her oral skills suck, but hey, how often do you come across one like this. Didn't see any signs of drug use. I'd say she is very inexperienced. She doesn't have a phone anymore. She gave me what she said was her sisters phone #. But once I texted it. It replied sorry, wrong person. Catch her if you can!! Please note, this is Bob's Big Boy pic. I just rotated it.
    Where does this one hang out, any idea what time? I have never seen a decent one in washington blvd so I don't go there, I hardly see any there at all (from the uhal down to royal farms I may see 1 if I'm lucky).

  12. #35219
    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Nice looking blonde near Conkling. I searched her on thread but found nothing. Anyone know her?
    You should have seen her when she 1st stepped on the scene down conkling street her ass was pretty amazing. She is a beast in the bedroom as well she doesn't walk the stroll much she works off her phone.

  13. #35218

    Friend, been there and done that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobalicious  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up a while back when the weather was warm.

    Anyway, she doesn't have much skill to speak of, but has the perfect body type for me, let me do what I wanted how I wanted, and was always personable & respectful of my stuff. I'd even see her one Saturday, set a time to pick her up the following Friday (no phone back then), and she'd be there +/- 10 minutes! Yes, I offered her more than going rates, but that's because I didn't want a car date & there was a pretty long drive to the spot I wanted to use. So offering extra was both a way to make up for her missed time & an incentive to be where / when we agreed for the next meet-up.

    Everything worked really well! Until.

    She started slipping a bit, asking me to drive her to the pharmacist, then drop her off at her spot. She usually wanted me to stop on the way back for her to get something to eat. I had no illusions about the fact she was taking the extra scratch from our time to get meds & food for the deadbeat BF.

    Up until now, I'd been plenty comfortable with our arrangements & the money I gave her for her time. She's a nice girl, we had a lot of conversations, and hours later it was still less than a BackPage half-hour. The girl is so much my type I was developing a little crush on her (though I have zero thoughts that I can somehow "save her" and I'm never kid myself about the med status even though I couldn't see it). Being a gentleman, I was catering a little too much to her. After maybe 8-10 meet-ups, she finally chose to abuse it. . .

    We stop to pick up meds on the way back (which she acknowledged most wouldn't do because of the risk it put them in).

    Moral of the story? I'd had many good times with her, never treated her as anything less than another person deserving respect & largely she behaved accordingly. Although I'd fallen for her a bit, I talked myself back from that by being realistic about her situation & why I ever saw her out there in the first place, as well as thinking through who dude was that I kept seeing hanging around. But eventually the meds and / or the BF gave her the idea that maybe she could get a little bit extra, maybe there was an angle to grab a little bit more to make up for long stretches between our appointments. So she fucked it up like they all will fuck it up, thinking she could make a play while shouldering the burden of the deadbeat BF. Sadly, you get too polite & accommodating, and even the best girl will get to thinking "What if?

    So don't fall in love guys, and don't forget for a second the role everyone is playing in the game. If everyone can be nice & satisfied with what they get from the game, so be it. But you're there to get service she probably wouldn't provide if it weren't for her med needs, and she's there trying to get the most money for the least service. The girl may talk shit about her "ex BF" but he's probably got med needs too. And when you go home to your safe, comfortable spot, she's probably out there needing even a scrawny punk to be some nominal security while she waits for the next car to pull over.
    Noob, I've been in the same situation. The girl fucked it up by trying to take advantage of me by asking me to pay her drug debt. Hell no. I really liked this girl and I really tried to work with her to get her to change her life. At one point I was spending $1500 a month on her for medicine / materials and trips to the motels for sex. I tried to get help for her, but she told me that she couldn't get off of drugs. It was "hardwired" in her system to get and take drugs. That was the stupidest thing that I had ever heard. I realized that no matter what, she was not going to change, so I knew that I had to change. Also I found out that I was supporting her habit and her boyfriends habit as well. I slowly stopped seeing her. I miss her but not the emotional rollercoaster, giving her money or the time spent wasted waiting on her like I was her private taxi.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  14. #35217

    Got to get

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Not much more can be added to this report. I picked her up last night right at the gas station. You can spot her easily cause she's so much shorter then others. She was with who she called Big Butt Nikki. I only had time for a car date. I would agree her oral skills suck, but hey, how often do you come across one like this. Didn't see any signs of drug use. I'd say she is very inexperienced. She doesn't have a phone anymore. She gave me what she said was her sisters phone #. But once I texted it. It replied sorry, wrong person. Catch her if you can!! Please note, this is Bob's Big Boy pic. I just rotated it.
    I need to find this pocket rocket. What did her homegirls Big Butt Nikki look like?

  15. #35216

    Big Booty Hunt

    On my hunt for sumn with some cheeks! Tried WW. Zombie Land. Thought I saw something that looked worthwhile, by time I spinned around she was gone. Went up Washington, nothing. Tried SA bcuz I got real lucky once, some chick named Lisa that just came home from vacation, had a nice azz. Well no luck this time. Went east side to Conklin. Jackpot! Can't remember the chick name bcuz I was fucked up. But. . 40 for both was worth it. Head game 8 . Sex game 9. Buckshot was on 100! Hopefully I get lucky and spot her tonight. Conklin has better quality imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape