Thread: Best BBBJCIM
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1157
-
04-05-18 17:49 #77Senior Member

Posts: 666Bng?
Will be in your area soon. Would appreciate some pointers for a $50-60 BNG with CIM / COF. Is that to be had in Seattle anymore?
-
01-20-18 16:22 #76Senior Member

Posts: 236Cutie
Misscassandradivine. Her menu was wide open when she first started in 2015 at you district. Now it's limited.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-18 16:46 #75Senior Member

Posts: 607Name of this cutie?
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-18 21:13 #74Senior Member

Posts: 236Names
Elsa and Montana have retired or perhaps moved on to better things. Danielle, Vanessa and Sierra are still around. Just check TNA or TER for info.
Originally Posted by ThatsLA
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-18 00:49 #73Senior Member

Posts: 25Name Changes?
Any of these girls change their name?? Would love help finding them!
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 23:03 #72Senior Member

Posts: 236Case in point
All time fave.
Originally Posted by HairpieDinner
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-17 19:33 #71Senior Member

Posts: 236Best BBBJCIM with beautiful eyes and face
These wonderful women made me CIM quick by just looking at me with their beautiful faces and pretty eyes:
1. Vanessa Wild (oh, those eyes can melt you).
2. Seattle Danielle (oh, teasing eyes).
3. Elsa (eyes daring me to cum).
4. Sierra Leone (sparkling blues).
5. Montana (sparkling greens).
-
11-27-17 16:52 #70Senior Member

Posts: 566Good, because we stopped readin penthouse 20 years ago.
Originally Posted by Alpha5
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 03:23 #69Regular Member

Posts: 11My neighbor
This is my last and finally post regarding my neighbor.
Originally Posted by Alpha5
[View Original Post]
So, we didn't end up going on our date last week, but she was over this evening. She texted me earlier today and wanted to see what I was doing. We finally made time to meet and talk about things. Sorry guys, she confirmed, she doesn't post on backpage and I haven't found her on TNA yet, so as of this moment, she's not a working girl. But I have a feeling that she is. Things she's been saying, makes me have doubts.
Well, tonight it wasn't a massage, it was just for some BBBJCIM. She almost had me pop, but I'd asked her if she wanted me inside her. She at first said no, then contunued with the BBBJ. After a few more minutes, she finally gave in and then next thing you know, she's riding me. Wow, she was tight, like she hadn't had sex in months. I then put her on her back and had her in mish. I finally came inside, after I'd asked where she wanted it.
After we cleaned up, she said that she's doesn't normally do this with her other massage clients, so that I should feel special.
Three things came to my mind during this whole thing, to reinforce that's she's not a working girl:
1: she said that she wasn't and I haven't found an ad.
2: the donation she accepted after we were done (well below going rates for just a QV, keep in mind, it was bbfscip) and that we didn't discuss it before she came over.
3: she said that she doesn't do this with her other massage client who pays $$$ for just a massage (including time and travel) (who knows is there is any truth in that).
So guys, like I said, this will be my last post regarding my neighbor. She's down on her luck right now, just needs cash, and if in the future she's opens and tells me that she would do this and be a working girl, I'll let you know. I want to help both sides out, just not sure if that's what's she wants now.
-
11-24-17 01:56 #68Regular Member

Posts: 11She doesn't post or advertise online, that I know of. She was over again this past week, this time, it end the same, but I was able to finger her this time. We have a 'date' Friday, and she says she bringing her toy box over. She'd asked if I liked being tied up. She said she likes being strap down. Asked what she was into and she said: "Well, think about it, I'll be strapped down and with a gag ball'.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
This is going to be interesting.
-
11-20-17 18:59 #67Senior Member

Posts: 78Lynn ran into some health problems after she moved to another state.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
How far back and were there any upcharges or negotiations with Stephy or Anne Rouclaire? Stephy has been pushing her advertised rates up recently with one pop; and Anne shows up once in awhile on tna, semi-retired I guess.
-
11-20-17 18:57 #66Senior Member

Posts: 224Re: Surprised
Are you going to post her contact info? Or where we can find her ad?
Originally Posted by Alpha5
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-17 11:42 #65Senior Member

Posts: 566These three all were a good time.
Originally Posted by Zach106
[View Original Post]
All three were bbfscip with me but I would should my nut in their mouth to.
I miss lynn. She loved a bbc pounding her. She would shake hard in doggie when she came.
-
11-17-17 02:18 #64Regular Member

Posts: 11Surprised
Just moved into this neighborhood and found out that one of my neighbor does massages at her home. One night, I hit her up to get a massage and she was down. Just a typical massage, had the tables, oils and everything. She says she's a healer. Turns outs, she's gives a pretty good massage.
First time, no happy ending. So, the last couple weeks, work has been tough, so I decided to hit her up for another massage. Been trying to coordinate schedule, and finally we were able to make it happen. In the mean time since, since the first and second meeting, we've been chatting though text. She said that she is happy to help anytime if I have a need. Hmm, thought about it, didn't really want to ask her directly, but I knew I she was willing to do a session with a happy ending.
Finally we were able to meet and I'd asked if happy ending was available, and she said yes. Well, after the massage was done, and we still had time, she asked if I wanted to go back to my place for the happy ending. She suggested it because she thought it would make me feel comfortable. I'm like, okay, sure.
She came over about 10 minutes later, all dressed up in this sexy maid outfit. Wow! She has an amazing body. She came in, I was already in my bed. We cuddle a for a minute, the she started with working it her hands, then asks me, with a smile on her face, "would you mind if I use my mouth". I looked at her, smiled and said "by all means".
Well, I got to say, she's gives an amazing BBBJ. After some time, I was almost ready to pop, asked if she wanted it her mouth and surprisingly she said yes. 😁 Well, apparently I had a lot in me, but she took every drop and swallowed, said that my dick and cum taste good. She was doing things that no one else has done to me while giving BBBJ. Like I said, an amazing bbbjicm, top two in my books (I have had my fair share of girls doing BBBJCIM).
After we were done, I poked a little more, checked to see what she's willing to do in the future. She said she's not an escort, but enjoys the activities and that we may be able to come to arrangment, after all, a girls needs to do what a girls needs to do, she says. Especially with a body like that. I told her that we should talk about it and see what we can do.
I can't wait for our next meeting, I feel it may be sooner than later. May be able to get her for more than just a massage and BBBJCIM.
-
11-13-17 02:07 #63Senior Member

Posts: 173I concur about Stephy's BBBJ. It has always taken a lot to get a pop out me for some reason but Stephy can take me there. She can't quite deep throat all of me but always makes a valiant effort. I wish I could do a second one.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





