Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Best BBBJCIM

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1157
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #62
    Stephys BJs are fantastic. Two pops. First one to paint her second one down her throat. If she's turned on she will clean her face off with your dick.

    I take a pill when I see her. Rock hard for over an hr and she will let you play the whole course a few times.

  2. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach106  [View Original Post]
    GOAT:

    -Stephy. Ws and face paint, yes she managed to do both.

    -Juliette253 (retired) - ws.

    SweetGracee. Ws, bbfscip after a few visits.

    HOF 1st Ballot:

    AudreyCummings (retired) - no hands, can't remember if she swallowed or spit, so good I didn't care.

    Anne Rouclaire (retired) - ws.

    Isabella Badillacs. Spitter but great completion.

    SeattleCeleste. Ws.

    Beatrix Bliss. Ws.

    Lynn98390 (retired) - ws.

    JanieGirl. Ws.

    HOF 2nd Ballot:

    Mia! - ws.

    RaspberryPi (retired) - ws.

    LadyLondonLive. Spitter but great completion.

    HOF Senior Committee.

    Erika Kane. Spitter but nice completion.
    Great list. Thanks for posting.

  3. #60

    My BBJCIM HOF

    GOAT:

    -Stephy. Ws and face paint, yes she managed to do both.

    -Juliette253 (retired) - ws.

    SweetGracee. Ws, bbfscip after a few visits.

    HOF 1st Ballot:

    AudreyCummings (retired) - no hands, can't remember if she swallowed or spit, so good I didn't care.

    Anne Rouclaire (retired) - ws.

    Isabella Badillacs. Spitter but great completion.

    SeattleCeleste. Ws.

    Beatrix Bliss. Ws.

    Lynn98390 (retired) - ws.

    JanieGirl. Ws.

    HOF 2nd Ballot:

    Mia! - ws.

    RaspberryPi (retired) - ws.

    LadyLondonLive. Spitter but great completion.

    HOF Senior Committee.

    Erika Kane. Spitter but nice completion.

  4. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    LeilaniMoore
    Is there an upcharge for CIM with her?

    Thanks.

  5. #58

    Daphne.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zach106  [View Original Post]
    Had a great cock worship session with Audury Cummings, is she still retired?

    Which Daphne? Daphne Love from tna? She seems to have dropped off the radar also. I did get BBFS from Daphne.
    She still advertises on TNA.

  6. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfecto101  [View Original Post]
    Man why didn't you let us know she did BBFS but she left LOL.
    I hadn't found this board yet. She reminded me of Mirrage / selectiveslut without the bolt ons. Both had great tight pussies. Miss them both.

  7. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    Yes she had awesome oral skills and great bbfscip. I miss her very much.
    Man why didn't you let us know she did BBFS but she left LOL.

  8. #55

    Bbbj bls rim combo

    When I'm passing through Renton, I like to visit "SweetGracee" on TNA.

    She is on my topshelf list for best BBBJ, BLS & RIM I have encountered recently.

    I think she spent 20 min with BLS last time and lots of RIM work.

    Thought she would suck my balls through the end of my cock after I blew in her mouth.

    Just kept going until I could no longer take it. Took me on a Krazy Train ride!

  9. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by CautionItsWet  [View Original Post]
    This thread makes me dream about Miss. Z from Tna as she was incredible at BBBJCIMNQNS and always licked up every drop off her face, lips, fingers and me.
    Yes she had awesome oral skills and great bbfscip. I miss her very much.

  10. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Kali the redhead BBBJ CIM spits.

    Cassandradivine BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.

    Layla BBBJ CIM swallow.

    Danielle BBBJ CIM spits YMMV.

    Elsa BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.

    Audury Cummings BBBJ CIM swallow.

    Daphne BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.

    Montana BBBJ CIM spit.

    Alexis Stone BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.

    All the Kirkland group girls BBBJ CIM swallow.
    Had a great cock worship session with Audury Cummings, is she still retired?

    Which Daphne? Daphne Love from tna? She seems to have dropped off the radar also. I did get BBFS from Daphne.

  11. #52
    This thread makes me dream about Miss. Z from Tna as she was incredible at BBBJCIMNQNS and always licked up every drop off her face, lips, fingers and me.

  12. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Kali the redhead BBBJ CIM spits.

    Cassandradivine BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.

    Layla BBBJ CIM swallow.

    Danielle BBBJ CIM spits YMMV.

    Elsa BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.

    Audury Cummings BBBJ CIM swallow.

    Daphne BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.

    Montana BBBJ CIM spit.

    Alexis Stone BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.

    All the Kirkland group girls BBBJ CIM swallow.
    Great list JDS. We should start a similar thread for Greek providers.

  13. #50

    My faves at BBBJ CIM and BBBJ CIM + swallow

    Kali the redhead BBBJ CIM spits.

    Cassandradivine BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.

    Layla BBBJ CIM swallow.

    Danielle BBBJ CIM spits YMMV.

    Elsa BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.

    Audury Cummings BBBJ CIM swallow.

    Daphne BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.

    Montana BBBJ CIM spit.

    Alexis Stone BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.

    All the Kirkland group girls BBBJ CIM swallow.

  14. #49

    Feisty Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    Are there links / web pages for either of them?
    Felicia is on TNA.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-FeistyFelicia

  15. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGentleman  [View Original Post]
    FiestyFelicia is like a pornstar. I am lucky to last 10 minutes.

    Tinymollydoll does wet & sloppy bbbjs.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCVetran  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw fiestyfelicia, she gives a great BBBJ / cim / swallow, she loves balls if that's your thing. I did a car date which is fun every once in a while.

    Mscongeniality from tna is back. She's had another kid so she's a lot heavier than she was before. I saw her for a FS half, but she'd be worth seeing for the BBBJ / cim alone.
    Appears that FeistyFelicia has quite a playful appetite. I'd like to sample her soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape