Thread: Best BBBJCIM
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1157
-
11-12-17 19:20 #62Senior Member

Posts: 607Stephys BJs are fantastic. Two pops. First one to paint her second one down her throat. If she's turned on she will clean her face off with your dick.
I take a pill when I see her. Rock hard for over an hr and she will let you play the whole course a few times.
-
11-11-17 00:38 #61Senior Member

Posts: 58Great list. Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by Zach106
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 16:55 #60Senior Member

Posts: 78My BBJCIM HOF
GOAT:
-Stephy. Ws and face paint, yes she managed to do both.
-Juliette253 (retired) - ws.
SweetGracee. Ws, bbfscip after a few visits.
HOF 1st Ballot:
AudreyCummings (retired) - no hands, can't remember if she swallowed or spit, so good I didn't care.
Anne Rouclaire (retired) - ws.
Isabella Badillacs. Spitter but great completion.
SeattleCeleste. Ws.
Beatrix Bliss. Ws.
Lynn98390 (retired) - ws.
JanieGirl. Ws.
HOF 2nd Ballot:
Mia! - ws.
RaspberryPi (retired) - ws.
LadyLondonLive. Spitter but great completion.
HOF Senior Committee.
Erika Kane. Spitter but nice completion.
-
11-06-17 19:50 #59Senior Member

Posts: 156Is there an upcharge for CIM with her?
Originally Posted by Pounds
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-05-17 06:25 #58Senior Member

Posts: 236Daphne.
She still advertises on TNA.
Originally Posted by Zach106
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-17 23:25 #57Senior Member

Posts: 173I hadn't found this board yet. She reminded me of Mirrage / selectiveslut without the bolt ons. Both had great tight pussies. Miss them both.
Originally Posted by Perfecto101
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-17 20:59 #56Senior Member

Posts: 153Man why didn't you let us know she did BBFS but she left LOL.
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-17 13:48 #55Senior Member

Posts: 30Bbbj bls rim combo
When I'm passing through Renton, I like to visit "SweetGracee" on TNA.
She is on my topshelf list for best BBBJ, BLS & RIM I have encountered recently.
I think she spent 20 min with BLS last time and lots of RIM work.
Thought she would suck my balls through the end of my cock after I blew in her mouth.
Just kept going until I could no longer take it. Took me on a Krazy Train ride!
-
10-24-17 15:43 #54Senior Member

Posts: 173Yes she had awesome oral skills and great bbfscip. I miss her very much.
Originally Posted by CautionItsWet
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 11:30 #53Senior Member

Posts: 78Had a great cock worship session with Audury Cummings, is she still retired?
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
Which Daphne? Daphne Love from tna? She seems to have dropped off the radar also. I did get BBFS from Daphne.
-
10-23-17 23:58 #52Senior Member

Posts: 39This thread makes me dream about Miss. Z from Tna as she was incredible at BBBJCIMNQNS and always licked up every drop off her face, lips, fingers and me.
-
10-23-17 16:25 #51Senior Member

Posts: 58Great list JDS. We should start a similar thread for Greek providers.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-17 20:29 #50Senior Member

Posts: 236My faves at BBBJ CIM and BBBJ CIM + swallow
Kali the redhead BBBJ CIM spits.
Cassandradivine BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.
Layla BBBJ CIM swallow.
Danielle BBBJ CIM spits YMMV.
Elsa BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.
Audury Cummings BBBJ CIM swallow.
Daphne BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.
Montana BBBJ CIM spit.
Alexis Stone BBBJ CIM swallow YMMV.
All the Kirkland group girls BBBJ CIM swallow.
-
09-25-17 23:32 #49Senior Member

Posts: 26Feisty Felicia
Felicia is on TNA.
Originally Posted by TheNovelist
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-FeistyFelicia
-
09-18-17 16:35 #48Senior Member

Posts: 39
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
Appears that FeistyFelicia has quite a playful appetite. I'd like to sample her soon.
Originally Posted by SCVetran
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





