Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 511 to 525 of 6045
-
11-18-17 20:48 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 430Bailey v Lexxi
Loved both. But I've lived being Bailey more often. For a long time there seemed to be a lot of Bailey haters on this board. I've never had a problem and she continues to take my calls even during her "break". I'd just see both three more times each and then report back to us.
Originally Posted by NewShire
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-17 16:05 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 504I would recommend seeing them both.
Originally Posted by NewShire
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-17 09:18 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 1148Annibelle
Had a nice time with Annibelle recently. She's a cute girl with a tight spinner body and pert, tiny breasts that are my favorite kind. Menu is pretty limited--no DATY, no kissing, everything covered--but she was such a sweetie I didn't care. Made me feel very comfortable, which does not always happen for me, being the somewhat nervous bloke I am, especially the first time I see somebody. Setup was pretty easy: a few texts, a call from a nearby parking lot to get motel info, then a call from motel lot to get room #. I'd consider repeating, with the hope that the menu might loosen up a bit over time.
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ekend/26594512
-
11-12-17 21:54 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 961Katana
Anyone seen this girl?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...juicy/26930597
-
11-12-17 18:55 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 961Both are good choices, but be prepared to waste a lot of time with Bailey. Over the last two weeks I've driven almost an hour twice to see Bailey, only to be stood up both times. Then waited foolishly for another hour, hoping she would eventually answer me. No response either time. I'm done with that. No pussy is worth that. Lexxi can be hard to contact, but if you set up a date, you won't be stood up.
Originally Posted by NewShire
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 15:51 #5530Senior Member

Posts: 508Agree
I agree with Popeye. I've seen each a handful of times. I can't complain about either, but Bailey does give the more connected feeling. You really can't go wrong with either. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 14:38 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 460I contacted her a while ago and it was out call only. Has that changed?
Originally Posted by Paulbert
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 14:15 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 42Michele
Yes. That's her.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 10:18 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 2120I've repeated with Bailey over a dozen times. Lexxi, twice. You can't go wrong with either. Bailey has a more athletic body and creates an experience that feels more passionate, sensual, connected.
Originally Posted by NewShire
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-17 00:30 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 46I've seen both, and I enjoyed my time with Lexxi more.
Originally Posted by NewShire
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 23:55 #5525Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 2Bailey (queenofthenile) or Lexxi?
For those who've seen both of these girls, which one would you recommend more? Disregarding price. Thanks!
-
11-11-17 17:56 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 2120Yeah, I used to use burner phones. $10 from Walgreen's. Not a bad idea. And then I saw Breaking Bad where Walter's wife gets (reasonably) suspicious at his having another phone.
Originally Posted by RustyCage
[View Original Post]
I've used Google Voice. Too much effort to create an account. That's why I like TextNow. It's super easy to create a new account. I constantly change my text now account and use new numbers. I don't want anyone contacting me out of the blue. There was this one girl, I only saw her once, but she kept texting after we saw each other. "Can you see me today?" I wasn't dumb enough to be flattered by it. It was just annoying. Discard the number. Make it impossible for me to get back into it. And get a new one when I feel like hunting again.
-
11-11-17 17:43 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 241I've sent a few dick pics. Thanks to Google. For years now I've used a burner phone. No matter how much a girl becomes a "regular", it's the burner phone. If Ginger truly wanted to look me up, she wouldn't even find as much as a parking ticket. Some of these girls are stuck in GPS mode. Attitude goes a long way. I told one provider "listen, this can be simple. You have something I want and I have something you want. Let's make this as simple as possible".
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-17 17:31 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 2120She's got a trigger finger.
Originally Posted by RustyCage
[View Original Post]
Many of the "rules" you run into in this game are silly. No blocked numbers. Asking if you're LE (like cops can't just lie). Asking for dick pics (like cops can't conjure up a dick pic).
But I never ran into someone who insisted on not using an "app. ".
The only reason for this that I can imagine is that she's doing a background check on you. If you type your real phone number into google, chances are your real name pops up. So she then probably looks you up by that on CCAP, to see whether you have a criminal background. All of this is potentially benign, until she gets arrested and cops start rifling through her records. And they stumble across your name. Maybe nothing comes of it. Or maybe you're now listed somewhere as a "hobbyist. " LOL.
I might go buy a $10 burner phone and see how far I get. Or, better yet, I might just jerk off.
-
11-11-17 14:21 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 241Ginger Lea
A couple weeks ago I was up in Madison for work. Seeing as I am rarely in Madison, I thought I'd check to see who was posting. I saw Ginger's post. I shot her a text saying "hello, I'm in Madison for work. Would you have any availability today?" and her response was "are you wasting my time? Ok, I thought you wanted to see me". I sent her a question mark back and her response to me was "I'm not here to just talk" and with that I told her to enjoy the rest of her day. Good luck to whoever doesn't instantly irritate her and gets to see her.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]

















