Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 541 to 555 of 6045
-
11-08-17 03:02 #5505Senior Member

Posts: 430Ginger Lea
I saw her a few years ago. Excellent time. She was a little strange but seriously, how many of these girls are graduating from MIT anytime soon? Seems like she may be getting stranger.
Originally Posted by BooRadley72
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 19:40 #5504Senior Member

Posts: 1133Maranda
I tried to contact Maranda awhile back. It's been awhile since I've seen a post. Nice pictures as you can see. I got the the notel and radio silence. Any information would be appreciated.
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...randa/26765762
-
11-07-17 16:03 #5503Senior Member

Posts: 2120The fundamental drama she wants to re-enact is to have people falling over themselves to do her bidding. To obey her every command. To seek her out, to lavish her with gifts.
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
And then, to turn them away. As unworthy.
Why else all the nonsense?
I'm no less ridiculous, of course. My drama just happens to involve, you know, actually fucking and sucking.
LOL.
-
11-07-17 13:09 #5502Regular Member

Posts: 15Hazel.
She bailed on me when I was halfway there. She asked how far away I was then a few minutes later she cancelled. I was going to be on time too!
Originally Posted by SouthernBadger
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 09:59 #5501Senior Member

Posts: 213Scarlett
Haha. I had a similar experience just yesterday. She was quick to insult me and overall was off putting. I thanked her for the warning and for saving me money.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 08:59 #5500Senior Member

Posts: 38Bad
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/26560872
Not even close to the girl in the pictures!
I bailed on this one.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 00:36 #5499Senior Member

Posts: 2120People are reluctant to share too much with newcomers who haven't contributed much. Here's a simple way to contribute:
Originally Posted by RyanK21
[View Original Post]
Go visit this girl:
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/26560872
I haven't seen her, but I've tried setting up with her enough to feel like she's probably real. She's probably not out to rob you. And she's probably not LE. I doubt she looks like that, though. So go see her and give us a sense of what she really looks like. If the girl in those pics is an 8/9, my guess is you encounter a 6/7 at best. When you're horny, though, a 6 can seem like a 12.
Extra credit if you go through with a "date" and share some details about what you experienced. The best way to meet a girl for pure intel purposes: Leave your money in your car. When you meet her, say you forgot the money and you'll be right back. Then decide whether you want to go through with it after seeing her. I've never regretted bailing. Never. Wished I'd done it more often.
As for the other girl, as noted, she's pure tease, massage only, glorified handjob. I call her every few months just to remind myself, "Yup, avoid. ".
-
11-06-17 21:44 #5498Regular Member

Posts: 9#1 also is someone I want to see too
I've searched and couldn't find anything either. Has anyone tried?
Originally Posted by Stoker999
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 21:38 #5497Senior Member

Posts: 56New and Green
I've never seen either one. The first one I have not seen any reviews for, but the second one (Emilee) has been reviewed on here numerous times. None of the reviews I've read on Emilee have been positive. Hope this helps and happy hunting.
Originally Posted by RyanK21
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 21:29 #5496Senior Member

Posts: 93I tried setting up with Ruby on Saturday, but was told "only Coco" so I went with one of the east-side copy cats, against my better judgement. Pretty much the same as Coco on a bad day, cute but limited menu, right down to the trademark "you fuck me now?" If they weren't so damned cute I'd learn to just walk.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 19:41 #5495Regular Member

Posts: 3Was hoping for a helping hand. Hence when I said new to this hobby. Homework how?? Some phone numbers don't return any info.
Originally Posted by Stoker999
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 18:40 #5494Senior Member

Posts: 460Kind of sad. She was a cute MILF a few years ago and I would have loved to have hooked up with her, but she seems angry, bitter, lonely, and lost. I tried to set up a date fitting of a high class escort / courtesan, and she didn't get it. Kept on rambling about nonsense. Getting old is tough especially when you are a pornstar. I hope she finds happiness.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 17:43 #5493Senior Member

Posts: 1133McF Coco.
After meeting Anastasia the other day and deciding not to partake. I went for a visit at McF house. I was hoping to catch the new girl Ruby that is advertised" pics and advertising always are fake and exaggerated anyway". I did not book in advance and was told she was busy but could see Coco the good old standby. She always seems fresh and clean and that nice petite body with the perky tits that look good on her. Doesn't bother with B2B or any massage anymore but that's OK. Coco delivers the goods with light kissing, CBJ, DATY, then much is usually her position of choice but got some serious pounding her doggy to finish. Overall enjoyable session.
I did not see hide nor hair of Ruby so I couldn't attest to if she is there or not.
-
11-06-17 17:36 #5492Senior Member

Posts: 256New
OK, if you are new, do your homework first!
Originally Posted by RyanK21
[View Original Post]
#1 looks TGTBT (Too Good To Be True).
#2, do a search on this site, there are a number of comments, attractive but limited.
-
11-06-17 17:31 #5491Senior Member

Posts: 2120Yeah, I found it odd that she took time out of her busy schedule to berate me for not following her rules. On the one hand, sure, she can use whatever rules she wants for finding desirable clients. I don't begrudge her that. I ignored her rule. I thought it was unreasonable. I didn't know how adamant she was about it. I found out! LOL.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
You can imagine her doing any number of things:
1. Completely ignoring me because I failed to observe her request. It's not like that doesn't happen plenty of times!
2. Politely informing me, "I'm sorry, I was serious about my request for no apps. Please contact me on a regular line. Xoxo".
3. Having some fallback strategy for assessing my suitability.
The instant vitriol just surprised me.















