Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 403 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5520
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbert  [View Original Post]
    Kind of a UTR recommendation. Add can be found on CL. Services. Household. Search for "Massage". She's in Freeport, IL. She travels. Highly recommend. Real Sweetheart. PM me for details.
    Is this the ad?

    https://rockford.craigslist.org/hss/...330805602.html

  2. #5519

    Michele

    CL in Freeport or Madison?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbert  [View Original Post]
    Kind of a UTR recommendation. Add can be found on CL. Services. Household. Search for "Massage". She's in Freeport, IL. She travels. Highly recommend. Real Sweetheart. PM me for details.

  3. #5518

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. Excellent time. She was a little strange but seriously, how many of these girls are graduating from MIT anytime soon? Seems like she may be getting stranger.
    Saw her couple years ago too- she's definitely a little different but had no problems with her service.

  4. #5517

    Michele

    Kind of a UTR recommendation. Add can be found on CL. Services. Household. Search for "Massage". She's in Freeport, IL. She travels. Highly recommend. Real Sweetheart. PM me for details.

  5. #5516
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDamage  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see Hot & Spicy http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ssage/25014862 She handles initial contact by email. My inquiry was returned with a photo of a serviceable MILF so I booked an hour "massage". Met up at her west side private residence and was immediately let down. Of course she was older and in worse shape than her pic. But as the story goes. I was there and out of options, so I went through with it.

    Pluses, she is a very nice lady and has a decent rack. Minuses, once the clothes came off, it was all down hill. Below the chest she is an absolute disaster. Seriously, that belly looked like a warzone. I just had to concentrate on her melons and power through to the finish. Probably my toughest release yet, and that's saying something. No massage, just right to a lame HJ to get me ready for a condom. No oral (WTF?) I was in and out in 20 minutes.

    I forget the donation, because frankly I will never be back, and there is no amount of flowers that you could pay me to consider otherwise. It's shame, she was super cool. Just way past her prime.
    I saw her a couple of years ago. She was close to my work and I arranged a nooner. She was neither hot or spicy in my opinion. It was a cum and go with little enthusiasm. On the plus side it is a comfortable safe location.

  6. #5515
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifuck608  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures accurate? Or was she as cute as the pics? Of course I'm sure you found the other adds using them? There was a girl (Prissy) in Greensboro, NC using the same pics this summer. http://www.escortphonelookup.com/336...7/?id=39321963.

    How was the incall? Does she smoke?
    I don't think those pictures are accurate.

    She's not terrible to look at. A solid 7.

    But you know that look a girl gets when she's holed up in a hotel trying to make as much money as possible by spreading her legs? She wouldn't let her hair down. I found that weird. I have zero interest in repeating. And if I knew what I know now, I'd have zero desire to see her in the first place. Like I said, not memorable at all. Or, to put it another way, memorable for the unnecessary ways in which she failed to make it awesome. She said she'd kiss, but then pulled away, so that it was slightly more than pecking. Tried to upsell for DATY. Asked for a donation. Pushed me away from going as deep as possible. CBJ. Wouldn't let her hair down. Other girl in the bathroom the entire time.

    Etc.

    No repeat. Wouldn't recommend at all.

  7. #5514

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. $120 for hh. It was not memorable. Everything covered. Light kissing. No DATY. I would not repeat. She asked for a donation mid way. Offered DATY for an upcharge (60). I declined. It felt very much like a transaction. One of those, "Now why didn't I just jerk off?" After seeing her, I had no good answer to that question.
    Are the pictures accurate? Or was she as cute as the pics? Of course I'm sure you found the other adds using them? There was a girl (Prissy) in Greensboro, NC using the same pics this summer. http://www.escortphonelookup.com/336...7/?id=39321963.

    How was the incall? Does she smoke?

  8. #5513
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I had a similar experience just yesterday. She was quick to insult me and overall was off putting. I thanked her for the warning and for saving me money.
    So true, LOL.

  9. #5512
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBrad  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and relatively inexpensive. One of my all time favorites. She's a bit rough looking and has had some hard experiences. There's no reason not to go see for yourself. If you don't like what you see, just make up some bullshit about forgetting your wallet and bail.

  10. #5511
    Quote Originally Posted by HughMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I tried to schedule, then she stood me up. Pass.
    Failures like that are gifts. You didn't miss anything other than pouring some money down the drain.

  11. #5510

  12. #5509

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last Sat. Morning and she seemed high or strung out as well. Nice body with natural great firm boobs. Did half hour and that was plenty of time. No massage, some what open menu, took direction well but hurried.
    I saw her recently and had a pretty memorable time. She wasn't noticeably strung out when I saw her. It was just a half hour. She said 45 minutes, but you can tell she's somewhat high volume. Still, in that time, I did all the things I enjoy. She warmed up to DFK, DATY, no BJ, and FS the way I like it. She has a warm personality, naturally pleasing.

    The location blows. Large sprawling multi-building housing complex off Northport. Potentially lots of public activity. One night I tried to visit there was a cop patrolling the parking lot. I bailed that night.

    Others have warned privately about the setup. It's a good reminder to be discreet about where you park your car. When you get there, you'll see what I mean. Don't park near her building. If I were to repeat, I'd park in a nearby restaurant. Go inside, use the bathroom, come out, and call her when I'm walking towards her building. So there's very little chance of someone triangulating my car and low probability of them fucking with it while I'm visiting.

    I doubt I'll repeat. She's cute, the price is reasonable (and she'll negotiate, mind you), the service is better than average. Just be careful.

  13. #5508
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. $120 for hh. It was not memorable. Everything covered. Light kissing. No DATY. I would not repeat. She asked for a donation mid way. Offered DATY for an upcharge (60). I declined. It felt very much like a transaction. One of those, "Now why didn't I just jerk off?" After seeing her, I had no good answer to that question.
    Thanks. I tried to schedule, then she stood me up. Pass.

  14. #5507
    Quote Originally Posted by HughMonger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. $120 for hh. It was not memorable. Everything covered. Light kissing. No DATY. I would not repeat. She asked for a donation mid way. Offered DATY for an upcharge (60). I declined. It felt very much like a transaction. One of those, "Now why didn't I just jerk off?" After seeing her, I had no good answer to that question.

  15. #5506

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape