Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 736 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by TuEres  [View Original Post]
    I've hooked up with Amanda like 10 times. BJ. 4 is the best. Really gets into it. Finger in the ass if you are into that. Swallows everything. I got her digits. Car play or it has to be your place.
    Can you give me the number? May give her a call this week.

  2. #4952

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by TuEres  [View Original Post]
    I've hooked up with Amanda like 10 times. BJ. 4 is the best. Really gets into it. Finger in the ass if you are into that. Swallows everything. I got her digits. Car play or it has to be your place.
    Where does she walk in the fham??

  3. #4951

    Framingham Amanda

    I've hooked up with Amanda like 10 times. BJ. 4 is the best. Really gets into it. Finger in the ass if you are into that. Swallows everything. I got her digits. Car play or it has to be your place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18554929_1710224972321830_2066679252_n.jpg‎   18555263_1710224368988557_508284523_n.jpg‎   18818277_1726955313982129_902792456_o.jpg‎   18579415_1710224952321832_1122672177_n.jpg‎  

  4. #4950

    Don. Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Donlon1  [View Original Post]
    I check out Lynn on occasion and it can be decent hunting if you hit it right. Like anywhere else I suppose. Try union street between Green street and Pinkham. They may be around if the weather is not foul. Can't say if early morning is the best time as I usually do my maneuvers a bit later than that. You can also look down around brothers table on Washington street.

    Happy hunting.
    Hi, thanks for the reply.

    I had a a hit after just 1 pass on the union strip. I drove down and looped back. Met a lady about 25, a user wearing a light blue sweat suit. No phone. Said Rachel, but I know better. About 5'4", maybe 110, scrawny but skinny. Obvious user. That said.

    25, suck, fuck with enthusiasm and suck to finish with swallow. I asked about the scene and she said in Lynn ladies only SAW if desperate, but BP and CL helps them get more earnings. Thanks.

    BTW, it was about 6 am. Also saw no one else.

    Peace.

  5. #4949

    Cute first timer

    Ran into a timid cute first timer on BHA. . 2 for HJ as that was the only thing on the menu. I plan on looking for her again so I can expand the menu. Very timid and clueless but it worked as she had no concept that time is money.

  6. #4948

    Hit or miss

    I check out Lynn on occasion and it can be decent hunting if you hit it right. Like anywhere else I suppose. Try union street between Green street and Pinkham. They may be around if the weather is not foul. Can't say if early morning is the best time as I usually do my maneuvers a bit later than that. You can also look down around brothers table on Washington street.

    Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoy65  [View Original Post]
    Going to be there very soon. I contribute and am wondering if there is any SW activity to be found there these days?

    Back in the day Union st had offerings.

    Would appreciate a pm or post. Thinking before work time.

    Thanks.

  7. #4947

    Lynn

    Going to be there very soon. I contribute and am wondering if there is any SW activity to be found there these days?

    Back in the day Union st had offerings.

    Would appreciate a pm or post. Thinking before work time.

    Thanks.

  8. #4946
    Banned Member


    Posts: 111

    Sniff test. LOL risky

    Don't use finger man. Tell her pull her pants down do it sniff from a distance. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DBoy781  [View Original Post]
    So went over to Newmarket tonight at 11 pm. Did a lap and couldn't find anything at all. Drove up dot ave and still didn't see a single woman. Decided to head back over to Newmarket and spotted a WSW in pajama pants so I pulled into the gas station and went to get gas while I waited and hoped she would walk by. She did and I asked Her if she needed a ride and her response was "I'm working" NICE! So I told her to hop in. Did the secret "handshake" to make sure she wasn't a cop and drove and found a spot. Asked for. 25 for BBBJ. I agreed and she started and got naked too. I've picked up a bunch of SW in Newmarket but this one was actually hot and pretty clean. I was Fingering her while she sucked it and did a sniff test and to my surprise, smelt great! I asked if we could fuck and she said another. 2 but agreed on. 15. She had a condom and we hopped in the backseat. Nice fat ass and not hairy at all. Couldn't finish fucking her so took condom off and she kept blowing me. I was touching her asshole while she went to work and finished in her mouth. Swallowed everything. 10/10! Said name was Chara and she was 30 but didn't look a day over 25. I gave her some cigs and a water and dropped her off at the mobile. Said she's not homeless but lives over by Columbia road. Really hope I bump into her again!

  9. #4945

    Picked up sexy Chara

    So went over to Newmarket tonight at 11 pm. Did a lap and couldn't find anything at all. Drove up dot ave and still didn't see a single woman. Decided to head back over to Newmarket and spotted a WSW in pajama pants so I pulled into the gas station and went to get gas while I waited and hoped she would walk by. She did and I asked Her if she needed a ride and her response was "I'm working" NICE! So I told her to hop in. Did the secret "handshake" to make sure she wasn't a cop and drove and found a spot. Asked for. 25 for BBBJ. I agreed and she started and got naked too. I've picked up a bunch of SW in Newmarket but this one was actually hot and pretty clean. I was Fingering her while she sucked it and did a sniff test and to my surprise, smelt great! I asked if we could fuck and she said another. 2 but agreed on. 15. She had a condom and we hopped in the backseat. Nice fat ass and not hairy at all. Couldn't finish fucking her so took condom off and she kept blowing me. I was touching her asshole while she went to work and finished in her mouth. Swallowed everything. 10/10! Said name was Chara and she was 30 but didn't look a day over 25. I gave her some cigs and a water and dropped her off at the mobile. Said she's not homeless but lives over by Columbia road. Really hope I bump into her again!

  10. #4944
    Meatman, I love your stories. You're an animal, bro.

    To anyone else, I tried the Newmarket McDonald's twice over the weekend with absolutely nothing but crackhead dudes around. Probably bad luck. Are there any spots like that on Dot Ave or Blue Hill? Or at least general areas on those streets? Both are pretty long to cruise the entire strip.

  11. #4943
    Banned Member


    Posts: 111

    New Market

    Been following advice, from you guys for while. I tried New market but I'm good man, The broads out there are fight each other or with their pimp, making scenes and what not. Dot ave was ok last night.

    I didn't c anything I liked. So went to my spot in broketown and long story short went home happy. Thanks Tracy if want digits pm me.

  12. #4942
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloGent  [View Original Post]
    All you have to do with that newmarket area is go through the McDonald's drive-through and get something to eat and drink and pull into the all town mobil parking spot. The panhandlers as well as the girls will come to you.

    Politely say no to the male panhandlers and to anyone else that you're not interested in. Keep window open a little bit only.

    Eventually a girl that you are interested in will come and panhandle and that's when you give her a dollar or so and tell her that if she gets in there could be more if she were interested. Just say that with a little smile. She may just want the dollar and leave or she may get in, but there's really no need for driving around in that area just sit at the Mobil. However if you do make the pick up get out of that area. Drive somewhere else a good distance and drive completely normally, watching for tales. And if the girl does just take the dollar and doesn't want to get in, well at least you know the situation and it only cost you a dollar.
    Great tip! I might try it this weekend. If I do, I'll report back.

  13. #4941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Doggy, in a Port-A-Potty (Part Deux)

    So I happened to be in Copley Square leaving Wendys a little before midnight. Left and stood near the public library for a few minutes just to people watch. Happened to see the "boys in blue" moving the homeless away from 7-Eleven which got them high-tailing. Out of nowhere, a woman who looked pretty decent walks up to me and asks if I was partying. Told her no, just waiting for a ride home. She was kinda cute, black girl from Arlington, slim built, cute eyes,. And homeless. To make a long story short, she was looking to make a bit of money which sent off my monger signal and a shit-eating grin!. Told her how much I had and she was MORE than happy to have it. We both went off to one of the back alleys in the square. As were walking, wouldn't you know it, she wanted to do the deed in a port-a-potty. My initial thought:

    "fuck, not this again. ".

    There was a Hummer and another SUV parked nearby where it was dark but, she said no. Me being the horndog, I relented and went in the potty. Sad to say this potty wasn't as nearly clean as the other but gladly it didn't smell and no shit smears anyhwere. Went in and got the job done for $15 bucks (and three Reeses Peanut Bars) for some quick doggy action. No more port-a-potties for me, fuck that. My black ass is too old for that shit!. I should go get a tetanus shot.

    (there's a sick joke in there, somewhere).

    MeatMan

  14. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by TuEres  [View Original Post]
    She is 24 I think. Blonde / brown hair. White.

    I have her FB and number.
    Temporarily in this area, hoping to meet her some day.

    Thanks!

  15. #4939
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy  [View Original Post]
    Started working right on Dot Ave this week and I'm amazed at the amount of action going on. Was tempted by a light skin, maybe Latina this morning. Super sweet, big smile while I checked her out, looked clean and not strung out and pretty but I had to get to work. Other than that I've seen a few WSW out during the day. Can't imagine it's always this active?
    Be careful, she took my gf earring in the bathroom. Gf went on a vacation with her family. Came back to my place to find it missing. Her BJ is just horrendous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape