Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 736 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDavis  [View Original Post]
    Gorgeous brunette spinner behind the Best Western on Mass Ave. Next to Newmarket. 22 yo, beautiful face, tiny tits, tight perfect ass, and cleanly shaved kitty. BBBJWCIM for. 3. I dated her 3 times in 2 days. BJ is average, but she's super sexy so I have no problems finishing. No digits, but she's easy to find.
    I often see her hanging nearby the gas station and McDonalds. She also hangs with the Puerto Rican girl I nailed a couple of times. She makes it hard for me to tear from her group. Cute though.

  2. #4892

    Chloe

    Gorgeous brunette spinner behind the Best Western on Mass Ave. Next to Newmarket. 22 yo, beautiful face, tiny tits, tight perfect ass, and cleanly shaved kitty. BBBJWCIM for. 3. I dated her 3 times in 2 days. BJ is average, but she's super sexy so I have no problems finishing. No digits, but she's easy to find.

  3. #4891
    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    First time ever in Boston, I spent an hour trolling the wrong end of Dot Ave. Finally found a skinny blonde named Samantha. Hair in two braids, tight to her head. Agreed upon. 4 for BBBJCIM. No haggling or upselling. She was fine parking on a side street, and even fine with people walking by. Breasts and ass were small and flabby, but face was a 9. Wish I had thought to get her number.
    Sounds like fun. What end of Dot Ave did you find her on?

  4. #4890

    Samantha on Dot Ave

    First time ever in Boston, I spent an hour trolling the wrong end of Dot Ave. Finally found a skinny blonde named Samantha. Hair in two braids, tight to her head. Agreed upon. 4 for BBBJCIM. No haggling or upselling. She was fine parking on a side street, and even fine with people walking by. Breasts and ass were small and flabby, but face was a 9. Wish I had thought to get her number.

  5. #4889

    Diane Tuesday

    Was in the area of dot ave Tuesday around 9 pm saw a few WSW around the bridge but nothing to good. Drove up and down a few times saw nothing and decided to give it the old college try and made the loop around the bridge and came a cross a cute little spinner. Made the scoop and it was diane who I have seen previously gave me a big kiss and went to a spot for a BBBJCIM for. 30 she really worked I and did a fantastic jo played with the boys and everything. Asked for digits but said she had none but will def see her agin. She also gave me a kiss goodbye!

  6. #4888

    Framingham girl. Brittany

    She is 24 I think. Blonde / brown hair. White.

    I have her FB and number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brittanyR.jpg‎  

  7. #4887

    Quincy

    New to this looking to have fun any suggestion for quincy area.

  8. #4886

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloGent  [View Original Post]
    This is the same Michelle that I saw who is half Italian and half Arabic and I have her digits however by now there are probably no minutes on that phone. And if you got all that for 20 consider yourself the best negotiator in the world because she wanted 40 out of me and we settled for 30. Also she was quite paranoid and would suck it for about 30 to 45 seconds and then come up and look around and then keep repeating this process over the course of the BJ and I had to continually tell her that I was looking through the mirrors and that everything was fine but she was still spooked, so the BJ became quite broken up but at least the ending when she finally could perceive that I was going to come was solid. I probably would only repeat if she was the only one out there. For instance I saw her this morning around 4:20 AM but there were several other girls out there and I ended up picking up a middle-age Vietnamese lady named Kim. Her head skills were OK and she was also one that would look up every once in a while even though I was reassuring her we were in safe spot and that I was looking through the mirrors, But for 25 it was still a good value. Said she had digits but at the end I failed to remember to ask for them. She was then about 40 years old and had small boobs, flat ass and perhaps about 5 feet three and 100 pounds give or take.
    That sounds like her. She gave me her number but I lost it. She was not wigging out and looking around as it was dark and we were near her house so she felt quite comfortable with me holding dribbling head head and holding deep so she gagged. I thought she puked! She tried to get 40 but I simply said 20 is all I have.

  9. #4885

    Basic Bluehill Avenue track

    Basic Bluehill Avenue track starts by going up Dudley and making a right on blue hill Avenue and then basically just drive slowly looking left and right at the side of the road, especially at bus stops and convenience stores. You can go as far as about Seaver Street and then loop around and go back down to Dudley. Sometimes there may be something a little bit past Seaver st especially near the mobil gas station but there generally is enough action in the first area that I have never picked up beyond Seaver Street in my life although I have cited a few but they generally were unacceptable.

  10. #4884

    Location

    Location was Dorchester Avenue across the street from Tadashi just before the intersection of Adams.

  11. #4883

    Still chasing that high

    My first time with a SW left me craving more and better experiences. Went out for a cruise around 12:40, saw a large BSW with her pimp down Talbot and an even rougher one standing near the big purple Metro store (looping around BHA). One possible LSW in a weird pink flowy skirt but she was cursing loudly into her phone and causing a scene. How far down BHA and DotAve do you fellow mongors go? I should probably cruise at a later time but so far all I see are some really tough looking BSWs with handlers hovering close by.
    Last edited by Phong411; 09-14-17 at 13:09. Reason: grammar

  12. #4882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloGent  [View Original Post]
    I ended up picking up a middle-age Vietnamese lady named Kim. Her head skills were OK and she was also one that would look up every once in a while even though I was reassuring her we were in safe spot and that I was looking through the mirrors, But for 25 it was still a good value. Said she had digits but at the end I failed to remember to ask for them. She was then about 40 years old and had small boobs, flat ass and perhaps about 5 feet three and 100 pounds give or take.
    Do you remember the exact location where you found her?. Thanks.

  13. #4881

    Asian Kim and Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger31  [View Original Post]
    Saw a little brunnette spinner Michelle on the ave yesterday. She's quite a gamer, but a bit whacked out on the neighborhood candy. 20 for some half service which was fine with me. She had no issues going for the deep ball and in fact she had no problem with a major two handed head holding where she simply took it all in very deep. She totally loved it and had no issues at all. More on the menu but I was quite please with this gagging double dribble out of a porn shoot. She is nuts so be safe.
    This is the same Michelle that I saw who is half Italian and half Arabic and I have her digits however by now there are probably no minutes on that phone. And if you got all that for 20 consider yourself the best negotiator in the world because she wanted 40 out of me and we settled for 30. Also she was quite paranoid and would suck it for about 30 to 45 seconds and then come up and look around and then keep repeating this process over the course of the BJ and I had to continually tell her that I was looking through the mirrors and that everything was fine but she was still spooked, so the BJ became quite broken up but at least the ending when she finally could perceive that I was going to come was solid. I probably would only repeat if she was the only one out there. For instance I saw her this morning around 4:20 AM but there were several other girls out there and I ended up picking up a middle-age Vietnamese lady named Kim. Her head skills were OK and she was also one that would look up every once in a while even though I was reassuring her we were in safe spot and that I was looking through the mirrors, But for 25 it was still a good value. Said she had digits but at the end I failed to remember to ask for them. She was then about 40 years old and had small boobs, flat ass and perhaps about 5 feet three and 100 pounds give or take.

  14. #4880

    DOT Ave Michelle

    Saw a little brunnette spinner Michelle on the ave yesterday. She's quite a gamer, but a bit whacked out on the neighborhood candy. 20 for some half service which was fine with me. She had no issues going for the deep ball and in fact she had no problem with a major two handed head holding where she simply took it all in very deep. She totally loved it and had no issues at all. More on the menu but I was quite please with this gagging double dribble out of a porn shoot. She is nuts so be safe.

  15. #4879

    Where where where

    Been traveling through out DOT and new market but nothing, some are saying BHA but which one tho? There like 5 of them, any hobbits can help me? PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape