Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 736 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by DBoy781  [View Original Post]
    Headed to newmarket today at 7 pm and picked up a WSW first ride down the street past the Sunoco. Here's where things get a little weird. We started driving to find a spot and I was checking my rear views looking for tails, and sure enough there was one. I was positive the chick wasn't a cop and she stated that she knows the car and that it's a creepy younger guy. I tried to lose him for about 5 minutes and couldn't. I pulled over and he pulled right behind me and we sat there for 2 minutes. I finally peeled off and lost him at a light. Be careful everyone because I don't know what he was up to. She said he must of been jealous because he saw me pick her up. Anyways we found a good spot a little further away and she asked for. 4 but we settled on. 25 BBBJ and cim with feeling her up. I dropped her off at where she claimed she stays because she said she was afraid of that guy that was follwing ya earlier. Stay safe guys!
    I had the same experience back in August in Worcester. After about 10 minutes of him following me I pulled over and stopped, he did the same but about 3 car lengths back. I got out of my car and started walking toward him. He took off like a scared rabbit. Some of these guys get off on seeing someone getting a blow job even though they can't really see what's going on. They don't have the balls to pick up a SW so their next best thing is to watch someone else getting off.

  2. #4937

    Scored tonight at Newmarket

    Headed to newmarket today at 7 pm and picked up a WSW first ride down the street past the Sunoco. Here's where things get a little weird. We started driving to find a spot and I was checking my rear views looking for tails, and sure enough there was one. I was positive the chick wasn't a cop and she stated that she knows the car and that it's a creepy younger guy. I tried to lose him for about 5 minutes and couldn't. I pulled over and he pulled right behind me and we sat there for 2 minutes. I finally peeled off and lost him at a light. Be careful everyone because I don't know what he was up to. She said he must of been jealous because he saw me pick her up. Anyways we found a good spot a little further away and she asked for. 4 but we settled on. 25 BBBJ and cim with feeling her up. I dropped her off at where she claimed she stays because she said she was afraid of that guy that was follwing ya earlier. Stay safe guys!

  3. #4936

    DOT is pretty active.

    Started working right on Dot Ave this week and I'm amazed at the amount of action going on. Was tempted by a light skin, maybe Latina this morning. Super sweet, big smile while I checked her out, looked clean and not strung out and pretty but I had to get to work. Other than that I've seen a few WSW out during the day. Can't imagine it's always this active?

  4. #4935

    I'm working

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloGent  [View Original Post]
    All you have to do with that newmarket area is go through the McDonald's drive-through and get something to eat and drink and pull into the all town mobil parking spot. The panhandlers as well as the girls will come to you.

    Politely say no to the male panhandlers and to anyone else that you're not interested in. Keep window open a little bit only.

    Eventually a girl that you are interested in will come and panhandle and that's when you give her a dollar or so and tell her that if she gets in there could be more if she were interested. Just say that with a little smile. She may just want the dollar and leave or she may get in, but there's really no need for driving around in that area just sit at the Mobil. However if you do make the pick up get out of that area. Drive somewhere else a good distance and drive completely normally, watching for tales. And if the girl does just take the dollar and doesn't want to get in, well at least you know the situation and it only cost you a dollar.
    Pretty much my experiences. Ask them what they are up to. Most will reply "I'm working". Ask them to hop in.

    I've been hit up while in the drive thru.

  5. #4934

    I reiterate.

    All you have to do with that newmarket area is go through the McDonald's drive-through and get something to eat and drink and pull into the all town mobil parking spot. The panhandlers as well as the girls will come to you.

    Politely say no to the male panhandlers and to anyone else that you're not interested in. Keep window open a little bit only.

    Eventually a girl that you are interested in will come and panhandle and that's when you give her a dollar or so and tell her that if she gets in there could be more if she were interested. Just say that with a little smile. She may just want the dollar and leave or she may get in, but there's really no need for driving around in that area just sit at the Mobil. However if you do make the pick up get out of that area. Drive somewhere else a good distance and drive completely normally, watching for tales. And if the girl does just take the dollar and doesn't want to get in, well at least you know the situation and it only cost you a dollar.

  6. #4933
    Quote Originally Posted by DBoy781  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! So I've been checking out the area in new market and I'm having trouble picking up a SW. I've been driving past the McDonald's and gas station up to the you-haul and going pretty slow and have made eye contact with a couple WSW but not too sure on where to pull over with all the cars behind me. Any advice? I've been going around midnight. Please someone help me out!
    Dip down a side street black out your lights. Pretend to be on your phone if a car approaches. Just hope the chick moves quick enough for a quick pick up.

  7. #4932

    Newmarket

    Hey everyone! So I've been checking out the area in new market and I'm having trouble picking up a SW. I've been driving past the McDonald's and gas station up to the you-haul and going pretty slow and have made eye contact with a couple WSW but not too sure on where to pull over with all the cars behind me. Any advice? I've been going around midnight. Please someone help me out!

  8. #4931

    Newmarket

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffettFan68  [View Original Post]
    Lot of action 11 pm to 2 am. Cute blonde with very tight yoga pants, dancing around like it was a Phish show. Seemed like she was faking her high, though. Didn't pick anyone up, but got the spare change request many times, one girl straight out asks me to buy her a meal.
    A couple of days ago during the early evening hours, I took a walking tour of Newmarket. I probably met the same blonde in the yoga pants near the Best Western. She told me her name was Bree and said she hangs around the U-Haul on Mass Ave. Every few minutes while facing traffic, she made a couple of random crackhead dance moves.

    She wanted to come home with me, but I told her it would have to be another time. There was no mention of $. She had no phone but asked for my number. I loaned her my pen so she could write down my #. As she was writing, a guy walks by and makes a derogatory comment. She starts screaming at the guy and then throws my pen at him.

    If I ever did a date with her, it would have to be in my car, safely away from Newmarket.

    Be careful.

    OM.

  9. #4930
    I just hate it when I pick up a a girl and they give you these lame excuses later. The worst thing is when they agree to give you a BJ and then tell you they are not going wear their jaw out. !! Grr.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Was supposed to be meeting Megan last night (had talked to her earlier in the evening), but she was no where to be found. Ended up scooping a blonde named Candice near you-haul. Big mistake, complete waste of money. Said she couldn't give BJ's because her jaw was broken, didn't mention this until after she got the money of course, and had agreed to it. Said she'd do FS for the same price instead. She's tight, but kept farting the whole time, really noxious farts. Smelled like c-diff. Really killed the mood, and couldn't finish. Had to go home and disinfect myself and my car.

    Definitely do not recommend.

    Really wish Megan would get a phone.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  10. #4929
    Banned Member


    Posts: 111

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Was supposed to be meeting Megan last night (had talked to her earlier in the evening), but she was no where to be found. Ended up scooping a blonde named Candice near you-haul. Big mistake, complete waste of money. Said she couldn't give BJ's because her jaw was broken, didn't mention this until after she got the money of course, and had agreed to it. Said she'd do FS for the same price instead. She's tight, but kept farting the whole time, really noxious farts. Smelled like c-diff. Really killed the mood, and couldn't finish. Had to go home and disinfect myself and my car.

    Definitely do not recommend.

    Really wish Megan would get a phone.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    You made my night bro LOL.

  11. #4928
    Was supposed to be meeting Megan last night (had talked to her earlier in the evening), but she was no where to be found. Ended up scooping a blonde named Candice near you-haul. Big mistake, complete waste of money. Said she couldn't give BJ's because her jaw was broken, didn't mention this until after she got the money of course, and had agreed to it. Said she'd do FS for the same price instead. She's tight, but kept farting the whole time, really noxious farts. Smelled like c-diff. Really killed the mood, and couldn't finish. Had to go home and disinfect myself and my car.

    Definitely do not recommend.

    Really wish Megan would get a phone.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  12. #4927

    Newmarket

    Lot of action 11 pm to 2 am. Cute blonde with very tight yoga pants, dancing around like it was a Phish show. Seemed like she was faking her high, though. Didn't pick anyone up, but got the spare change request many times, one girl straight out asks me to buy her a meal. Swung thru Mc Dees and got a coffee and burger and hung out to watch the shenanigans for about 45 minutes. And then took off. LE made several loops while I was there. Just park at the store and eventually they will come to you and panhandle. If you like her the pick up is easy peasy. None were pick up worthy, but there were plenty. Guys begged for spare change as well. I was not in the donating mood. I think I prefer BHA and Dot Ave.

  13. #4926

    Last week

    Was out st all 3 locations Saturday night midnight till 3 am and see absolutely nothing The only ones out wee the drag queens on the end of BHA so I said no thanks! Maybe it's getting colder? Oh well till next time!

  14. #4925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Newmarket & BHA- DEAD

    I was in the area on a nippy night after 11 PM. Newmarket was pretty quiet and no girls were to be found. Up by Pierson and Pompeii was desolate. Back tracked down towards Melena Cass and still nothing to be found. Decided to strolle BHA a littler after midnight which is something I haven't done in a long long time. I saw very few SWS, all BSW and all of them I was not interested in. Decided to thorw in the towel. I'll stick with my later strolls.

  15. #4924
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Newmarket has less patrol than BHA and Dot Ave since less violent crime happens around that area. Cops are constantly sent over to BHA and Dot Ave for crimes like stabbings, shootings, robberies so they are usually taken out of that area. But of course stings and such can happen but they are much less in that area.

    Do yourself a favor and don't hint around with passengers in your car there is a lot of addicts in that area who are trying to recover and many who don't do this kind of stuff. Unless they said something obvious please don't you'll find yourself in a bad situation.
    Good advice. The girl I had did seem like she was trying to recover so I need to keep that in mind and take it seriously. I don't really want to be the cause of someone's relapse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape