Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,266 to 26,280 of 61379
-
11-08-17 19:56 #35114Senior Member

Posts: 394Piper
I picked her up a little after midnight on Monday at Pulaski & Ramsey. She was all stressed out from being robbed earlier by a date and she said her phone was in her pocketbook that was stolen. I don't know if that story is true or not but that's what she told me. All I can say is if you don't catch her at the right time, She will try your patience and truly get on your nerves!
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 18:33 #35113Senior Member

Posts: 2343Piper
Anyone have a active # for her? The one ending in 6191 isn't active.
-
11-08-17 13:00 #35112Senior Member

Posts: 502Thanks DrDunk makes sense now, I figured that from our 1st encounter but she is definelty screaming SW she fit the mold far to well Bro, I could care less about the dopeboys around there. Typically the dopeboys and girls don't hang with junkies all day usually cop and bop they don't just hang with them on the strip, that's why I said she was a little confusing.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 12:21 #35111Senior Member

Posts: 339DD is bare. BP / CB is bare and LEO is set parked and ready to bust. 2 at balt and conk. Think its the 2 blondes someone saw earlier. Looked ok.
-
11-08-17 11:57 #35110Senior Member

Posts: 694Tiffany
Damn what a good looking pussy.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 08:33 #35109Senior Member

Posts: 94Taffani with an I
Met Tiffani Monday evening on Washburn in Brooklyn. New territory for me.
She's 25, petite 5' 1", missing a few teeth, a little bit scabby but not too bad, and sweet as can be. Very lovable. Rubbed my crotch the whole way to the room. Easy conversation and amazing oral. She just kept going and going and going. Great sex too and the tiniest tits ever. What a treat!
-
11-08-17 07:01 #35108Senior Member

Posts: 126She used to be a great date, idk what happened to her. Smfh.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 06:30 #35107Senior Member

Posts: 261Josie
I hooked up with her on Saturday 28th and she is looking good and a great time. Need to hook up soon. Catch her while you can NG1957.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 01:52 #35106Banned Member

Posts: 1312She with the corner boys I know her
She be with the corner boys she don't mess around like that.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 00:30 #35105Regular Member

Posts: 2Ranee
Ranee called me out of the blue today. She is getting some much needed time off in a specific location in Park Heights. Says she's trying to get herself straight.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 14:38 #35104Senior Member

Posts: 502Yeah that's her. I think she a runner because I have seen her with some trash ass dudes down there. She actually shared a soda with a dude who was in very bad shape but oh well, Conkling and BP Tiff here I come pun intended. As always be safe.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 14:28 #35103Senior Member

Posts: 464Magenta hair with neck tats?
Are you talking about the girl with a pixie haircut with magenta hair and neck tats? I've seen her talking WW often but she never waves, looks for mongers or stays in the same spot. She's tall, slim and slender with a nice butt? Kind of pale? She looks like a dope girl to me. She walks back and forth to the dopeboys so that's my guess.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 14:04 #35102Senior Member

Posts: 248Josie.
I saw Josie for the first time I a long time getting out of a car at Pontiac and 5th this morning. She looked good and damn this girl has put on some weight! She has a booty!
-
11-07-17 13:14 #35101Senior Member

Posts: 502Bolo that's her I have to get her man. I went on a monger binge Thursday missing with her. Jaylin, Brittany, The MILF on Brunswick and Wilkens. When I dropped the keys off at the front desk of Tims the chic said finally tired huh. I just smiled Jaylin even found that funny, she replied busy I see next time just keep me here I'll make sure your ass will be drained. As always be safe.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 12:47 #35100Senior Member

Posts: 192Incognito.
She could be operating like Kiara by referrals only and only by those people in-the-know!
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
Aiight, Dog out.











Reply With Quote




