Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,281 to 26,295 of 61389
-
11-08-17 11:57 #35109Senior Member

Posts: 694Tiffany
Damn what a good looking pussy.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 08:33 #35108Senior Member

Posts: 94Taffani with an I
Met Tiffani Monday evening on Washburn in Brooklyn. New territory for me.
She's 25, petite 5' 1", missing a few teeth, a little bit scabby but not too bad, and sweet as can be. Very lovable. Rubbed my crotch the whole way to the room. Easy conversation and amazing oral. She just kept going and going and going. Great sex too and the tiniest tits ever. What a treat!
-
11-08-17 07:01 #35107Senior Member

Posts: 126She used to be a great date, idk what happened to her. Smfh.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 06:30 #35106Senior Member

Posts: 261Josie
I hooked up with her on Saturday 28th and she is looking good and a great time. Need to hook up soon. Catch her while you can NG1957.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 01:52 #35105Banned Member

Posts: 1312She with the corner boys I know her
She be with the corner boys she don't mess around like that.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-17 00:30 #35104Regular Member

Posts: 2Ranee
Ranee called me out of the blue today. She is getting some much needed time off in a specific location in Park Heights. Says she's trying to get herself straight.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 14:38 #35103Senior Member

Posts: 502Yeah that's her. I think she a runner because I have seen her with some trash ass dudes down there. She actually shared a soda with a dude who was in very bad shape but oh well, Conkling and BP Tiff here I come pun intended. As always be safe.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 14:28 #35102Senior Member

Posts: 464Magenta hair with neck tats?
Are you talking about the girl with a pixie haircut with magenta hair and neck tats? I've seen her talking WW often but she never waves, looks for mongers or stays in the same spot. She's tall, slim and slender with a nice butt? Kind of pale? She looks like a dope girl to me. She walks back and forth to the dopeboys so that's my guess.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 14:04 #35101Senior Member

Posts: 248Josie.
I saw Josie for the first time I a long time getting out of a car at Pontiac and 5th this morning. She looked good and damn this girl has put on some weight! She has a booty!
-
11-07-17 13:14 #35100Senior Member

Posts: 502Bolo that's her I have to get her man. I went on a monger binge Thursday missing with her. Jaylin, Brittany, The MILF on Brunswick and Wilkens. When I dropped the keys off at the front desk of Tims the chic said finally tired huh. I just smiled Jaylin even found that funny, she replied busy I see next time just keep me here I'll make sure your ass will be drained. As always be safe.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-17 12:47 #35099Senior Member

Posts: 192Incognito.
She could be operating like Kiara by referrals only and only by those people in-the-know!
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
Aiight, Dog out.
-
11-07-17 12:20 #35098Senior Member

Posts: 2344Mystery Red Head
If it's the same chick I'm thinking about, she lives in the county and comes in to get high. I was told she quit the dope and was in a program in the county somewhere. I forgot her name because it was a while ago.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
West side Idol Crystal told me she did a double with her once. Ask her if she knows Crystal and see if that gets you in, that is, if it's the red head I'm thinking of.
She was tall 5 "8 ish and slender , has a nice petite bubble but and was nice looking . Tits weren't bad either , I don't remember them being big though .
-
11-07-17 07:00 #35097Senior Member

Posts: 579Conkling
I had business in Highland Town on Sunday afternoon. It was a busy work day over there with 4-6 out between Baltimore and Pulaski, Two cute dirty blondes, 4 were worn out and spaced out. Not my thing but they were there.
-
11-07-17 05:59 #35096Senior Member

Posts: 320Nice, boycott bitches like this. If they have a bad attitude I'm done, get out.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-17 20:24 #35095Senior Member

Posts: 502Redhead
Bros any info on the redhead chic that sits on Wilkens and Pulaski why'all chic very attractive imo. I tried to get her t hursday she smiled in said no, which was no problem until I saw her with a few SW who I had relations with she also was in and out of the house where Ana use to stay. I tried again today to no avail. She may be a dopegirl, is all I can think at the moment. But I plan on sampling them goods this week she just don't know it LOL but serious. Any info would help. As always be safe.









Reply With Quote




