Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35149

    Piper

    Anyone have a active # for her? The one ending in 6191 isn't active.

  2. #35148
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    She be with the corner boys she don't mess around like that.
    Thanks DrDunk makes sense now, I figured that from our 1st encounter but she is definelty screaming SW she fit the mold far to well Bro, I could care less about the dopeboys around there. Typically the dopeboys and girls don't hang with junkies all day usually cop and bop they don't just hang with them on the strip, that's why I said she was a little confusing.

  3. #35147
    DD is bare. BP / CB is bare and LEO is set parked and ready to bust. 2 at balt and conk. Think its the 2 blondes someone saw earlier. Looked ok.

  4. #35146

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy  [View Original Post]
    Met Tiffani Monday evening on Washburn in Brooklyn. New territory for me.

    She's 25, petite 5' 1", missing a few teeth, a little bit scabby but not too bad, and sweet as can be. Very lovable. Rubbed my crotch the whole way to the room. Easy conversation and amazing oral. She just kept going and going and going. Great sex too and the tiniest tits ever. What a treat!
    Damn what a good looking pussy.

  5. #35145

    Taffani with an I

    Met Tiffani Monday evening on Washburn in Brooklyn. New territory for me.

    She's 25, petite 5' 1", missing a few teeth, a little bit scabby but not too bad, and sweet as can be. Very lovable. Rubbed my crotch the whole way to the room. Easy conversation and amazing oral. She just kept going and going and going. Great sex too and the tiniest tits ever. What a treat!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171108_072034.jpg‎   20171106_171012 (1).jpg‎   20171106_171020.jpg‎   20171108_073950 - Copy.jpg‎  

  6. #35144
    Quote Originally Posted by MacRobby  [View Original Post]
    Skinny Krystal used to be my ATF and she was drop dead gorgeous. Now I'm just fearing the drop dead part. She has destroyed her figure with the candy, and is geeking out 7 out of 10 times. She sports a bad infection in one leg, as well as shredded hands from the junky picking. She was such a sweet gal. I wished she would do whatever it takes to leave and get well.
    She used to be a great date, idk what happened to her. Smfh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171013_072928.jpg‎  

  7. #35143

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    I saw Josie for the first time I a long time getting out of a car at Pontiac and 5th this morning. She looked good and damn this girl has put on some weight! She has a booty!
    I hooked up with her on Saturday 28th and she is looking good and a great time. Need to hook up soon. Catch her while you can NG1957.

  8. #35142

    She with the corner boys I know her

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the girl with a pixie haircut with magenta hair and neck tats? I've seen her talking WW often but she never waves, looks for mongers or stays in the same spot. She's tall, slim and slender with a nice butt? Kind of pale? She looks like a dope girl to me. She walks back and forth to the dopeboys so that's my guess.
    She be with the corner boys she don't mess around like that.

  9. #35141

    Ranee

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Boy I haven't seen ranee since the corner house on the side street off caton / hilton.
    Ranee called me out of the blue today. She is getting some much needed time off in a specific location in Park Heights. Says she's trying to get herself straight.

  10. #35140
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the girl with a pixie haircut with magenta hair and neck tats? I've seen her talking WW often but she never waves, looks for mongers or stays in the same spot. She's tall, slim and slender with a nice butt? Kind of pale? She looks like a dope girl to me. She walks back and forth to the dopeboys so that's my guess.
    Yeah that's her. I think she a runner because I have seen her with some trash ass dudes down there. She actually shared a soda with a dude who was in very bad shape but oh well, Conkling and BP Tiff here I come pun intended. As always be safe.

  11. #35139

    Magenta hair with neck tats?

    Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    Bros any info on the redhead chic that sits on Wilkens and Pulaski why'all chic very attractive imo. I tried to get her t hursday she smiled in said no, which was no problem until I saw her with a few SW who I had relations with she also was in and out of the house where Ana use to stay. I tried again today to no avail. She may be a dopegirl, is all I can think at the moment. But I plan on sampling them goods this week she just don't know it LOL but serious. Any info would help. As always be safe.
    Are you talking about the girl with a pixie haircut with magenta hair and neck tats? I've seen her talking WW often but she never waves, looks for mongers or stays in the same spot. She's tall, slim and slender with a nice butt? Kind of pale? She looks like a dope girl to me. She walks back and forth to the dopeboys so that's my guess.

  12. #35138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Josie.

    I saw Josie for the first time I a long time getting out of a car at Pontiac and 5th this morning. She looked good and damn this girl has put on some weight! She has a booty!

  13. #35137
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    If it's the same chick I'm thinking about, she lives in the county and comes in to get high. I was told she quit the dope and was in a program in the county somewhere. I forgot her name because it was a while ago.

    West side Idol Crystal told me she did a double with her once. Ask her if she knows Crystal and see if that gets you in, that is, if it's the red head I'm thinking of.

    She was tall 5 "8 ish and slender , has a nice petite bubble but and was nice looking . Tits weren't bad either , I don't remember them being big though .
    Bolo that's her I have to get her man. I went on a monger binge Thursday missing with her. Jaylin, Brittany, The MILF on Brunswick and Wilkens. When I dropped the keys off at the front desk of Tims the chic said finally tired huh. I just smiled Jaylin even found that funny, she replied busy I see next time just keep me here I'll make sure your ass will be drained. As always be safe.

  14. #35136

    Incognito.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    Bros any info on the redhead chic that sits on Wilkens and Pulaski why'all chic very attractive imo. I tried to get her t hursday she smiled in said no, which was no problem until I saw her with a few SW who I had relations with she also was in and out of the house where Ana use to stay. I tried again today to no avail. She may be a dopegirl, is all I can think at the moment. But I plan on sampling them goods this week she just don't know it LOL but serious. Any info would help. As always be safe.
    She could be operating like Kiara by referrals only and only by those people in-the-know!

    Aiight, Dog out.

  15. #35135

    Mystery Red Head

    Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    Bros any info on the redhead chic that sits on Wilkens and Pulaski why'all chic very attractive imo. I tried to get her t hursday she smiled in said no, which was no problem until I saw her with a few SW who I had relations with she also was in and out of the house where Ana use to stay. I tried again today to no avail. She may be a dopegirl, is all I can think at the moment. But I plan on sampling them goods this week she just don't know it LOL but serious. Any info would help. As always be safe.
    If it's the same chick I'm thinking about, she lives in the county and comes in to get high. I was told she quit the dope and was in a program in the county somewhere. I forgot her name because it was a while ago.

    West side Idol Crystal told me she did a double with her once. Ask her if she knows Crystal and see if that gets you in, that is, if it's the red head I'm thinking of.

    She was tall 5 "8 ish and slender , has a nice petite bubble but and was nice looking . Tits weren't bad either , I don't remember them being big though .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape