Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Submit Review
Page 446 of 527 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 7898
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1223
    First one wants a gift for just the meet up. I'm always leery of those. But, considering she states in her profile makes it sound like she might be legit about it. I might hit her up and see how it goes.

  2. #1222

  3. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForYou  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. What's her deal? She just blew up my inbox this morning.
    She hadn't said anything in a week and today blowing my inbox up too.

  4. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Damn I just looked and I did say she looked familar so I guess she available again.
    Yeah. What's her deal? She just blew up my inbox this morning.

  5. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Damn I just looked and I did say she looked familar so I guess she available again.
    She went radio silence on me last week. She just texted and wants to get together again. Is she worth it?

  6. #1218

    Damn I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Hovito  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe you guys have not recognized the girl in SA listing number 1. She was one of our favorite girls on the west side several years ago. After she moved to the other side of town I saw her a few times but we lost touch.
    Damn I just looked and I did say she looked familar so I guess she available again.

  7. #1217

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy. One of our "favorite" escorts is now on SA. (The profile says that she's 32, but she's actually 36.) Wonder how it would turn out if an SD meets with her, LOL.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-d3a497e3ed18
    She gets around still posting on EB too.

  8. #1216

    Girl number 1

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Girl 3 looks very interesting she sent me a message haven't heard back from her.
    I can't believe you guys have not recognized the girl in SA listing number 1. She was one of our favorite girls on the west side several years ago. After she moved to the other side of town I saw her a few times but we lost touch.

  9. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy. One of our "favorite" escorts is now on SA. (The profile says that she's 32, but she's actually 36.) Wonder how it would turn out if an SD meets with her, LOL.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-d3a497e3ed18
    Wasn't she known for cash and dash?

  10. #1214

    Re: BlondeBusty304

    Oh boy. One of our "favorite" escorts is now on SA. (The profile says that she's 32, but she's actually 36.) Wonder how it would turn out if an SD meets with her, LOL.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-d3a497e3ed18

  11. #1213

    Re: chloelizz

    Was messaging this one. She seemed DTF. But when I asked if she was clean, she said that she was just treated for an STD! I promptly ended the conversation. Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-aed4650da07e

  12. #1212

    Holiday Preperation

    So, I've been lucky enough to send my Sig Other away for the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday. Will be free for the weekend and am looking to try out some new talent. I have a few in the coffer wo I'm probably good to go, but you know how this goes and how quickly a potential becomes a loss.

    So I thought I'd see if any of you want to share one for one that you haven't already shared on here. I have a few for trade.

    If interested, PM with age, race, general location and rate for the lady you have to trade and I'll do the same in return. If we're both then interested, we can make it happen.

  13. #1211

    Anyone heard from this tag team

    Just got a message has anyone else.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-745374255686

  14. #1210

    Girl 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy53  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-957e315bd5f8

    Seem like a cool girl, plans to meet the radio silence. Hasn't been on SA either.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-219270b904fd

    This one wants 300. She appears to have no limits and very hot, just might have to spend and see.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-8e6d93620176

    This one she's very guarded but wants to play. No amount has been mentioned but think I will meet, she seems very sexy.
    Girl 3 looks very interesting she sent me a message haven't heard back from her.

  15. #1209

    Any info on these?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-957e315bd5f8

    Seem like a cool girl, plans to meet the radio silence. Hasn't been on SA either.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-219270b904fd

    This one wants 300. She appears to have no limits and very hot, just might have to spend and see.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-8e6d93620176

    This one she's very guarded but wants to play. No amount has been mentioned but think I will meet, she seems very sexy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape