Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1222

  2. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForYou  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. What's her deal? She just blew up my inbox this morning.
    She hadn't said anything in a week and today blowing my inbox up too.

  3. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Damn I just looked and I did say she looked familar so I guess she available again.
    Yeah. What's her deal? She just blew up my inbox this morning.

  4. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Damn I just looked and I did say she looked familar so I guess she available again.
    She went radio silence on me last week. She just texted and wants to get together again. Is she worth it?

  5. #1218

    Damn I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Hovito  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe you guys have not recognized the girl in SA listing number 1. She was one of our favorite girls on the west side several years ago. After she moved to the other side of town I saw her a few times but we lost touch.
    Damn I just looked and I did say she looked familar so I guess she available again.

  6. #1217

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy. One of our "favorite" escorts is now on SA. (The profile says that she's 32, but she's actually 36.) Wonder how it would turn out if an SD meets with her, LOL.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-d3a497e3ed18
    She gets around still posting on EB too.

  7. #1216

    Girl number 1

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Girl 3 looks very interesting she sent me a message haven't heard back from her.
    I can't believe you guys have not recognized the girl in SA listing number 1. She was one of our favorite girls on the west side several years ago. After she moved to the other side of town I saw her a few times but we lost touch.

  8. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy. One of our "favorite" escorts is now on SA. (The profile says that she's 32, but she's actually 36.) Wonder how it would turn out if an SD meets with her, LOL.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-d3a497e3ed18
    Wasn't she known for cash and dash?

  9. #1214

    Re: BlondeBusty304

    Oh boy. One of our "favorite" escorts is now on SA. (The profile says that she's 32, but she's actually 36.) Wonder how it would turn out if an SD meets with her, LOL.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-d3a497e3ed18

  10. #1213

    Re: chloelizz

    Was messaging this one. She seemed DTF. But when I asked if she was clean, she said that she was just treated for an STD! I promptly ended the conversation. Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-aed4650da07e

  11. #1212

    Holiday Preperation

    So, I've been lucky enough to send my Sig Other away for the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday. Will be free for the weekend and am looking to try out some new talent. I have a few in the coffer wo I'm probably good to go, but you know how this goes and how quickly a potential becomes a loss.

    So I thought I'd see if any of you want to share one for one that you haven't already shared on here. I have a few for trade.

    If interested, PM with age, race, general location and rate for the lady you have to trade and I'll do the same in return. If we're both then interested, we can make it happen.

  12. #1211

    Anyone heard from this tag team

    Just got a message has anyone else.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-745374255686

  13. #1210

    Girl 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy53  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-957e315bd5f8

    Seem like a cool girl, plans to meet the radio silence. Hasn't been on SA either.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-219270b904fd

    This one wants 300. She appears to have no limits and very hot, just might have to spend and see.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-8e6d93620176

    This one she's very guarded but wants to play. No amount has been mentioned but think I will meet, she seems very sexy.
    Girl 3 looks very interesting she sent me a message haven't heard back from her.

  14. #1209

    Any info on these?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-957e315bd5f8

    Seem like a cool girl, plans to meet the radio silence. Hasn't been on SA either.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-219270b904fd

    This one wants 300. She appears to have no limits and very hot, just might have to spend and see.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-8e6d93620176

    This one she's very guarded but wants to play. No amount has been mentioned but think I will meet, she seems very sexy.

  15. #1208

    Probably a Pro

    I messaged her she responded with a phone number. IMHO the sign of an escort or semi pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...c-5a77d08c86ab.

    She contacted me and wanted to meet immediately. Google Image Search doesn't come up with anything either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape