Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 7897
-
10-31-17 13:47 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 487Any Updates on these?
-
10-30-17 19:41 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 80She hadn't said anything in a week and today blowing my inbox up too.
Originally Posted by WakeForYou
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-17 15:25 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 35Yeah. What's her deal? She just blew up my inbox this morning.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-17 09:44 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 80She went radio silence on me last week. She just texted and wants to get together again. Is she worth it?
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-17 00:10 #1218Banned Member

Posts: 1312Damn I thought
Damn I just looked and I did say she looked familar so I guess she available again.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-17 00:06 #1217Banned Member

Posts: 1312Wow
She gets around still posting on EB too.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-17 23:43 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 228Girl number 1
I can't believe you guys have not recognized the girl in SA listing number 1. She was one of our favorite girls on the west side several years ago. After she moved to the other side of town I saw her a few times but we lost touch.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-17 20:34 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 80Wasn't she known for cash and dash?
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-17 17:12 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: BlondeBusty304
Oh boy. One of our "favorite" escorts is now on SA. (The profile says that she's 32, but she's actually 36.) Wonder how it would turn out if an SD meets with her, LOL.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-d3a497e3ed18
-
10-29-17 17:04 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: chloelizz
Was messaging this one. She seemed DTF. But when I asked if she was clean, she said that she was just treated for an STD! I promptly ended the conversation. Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen her?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-aed4650da07e
-
10-29-17 15:03 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 223Holiday Preperation
So, I've been lucky enough to send my Sig Other away for the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday. Will be free for the weekend and am looking to try out some new talent. I have a few in the coffer wo I'm probably good to go, but you know how this goes and how quickly a potential becomes a loss.
So I thought I'd see if any of you want to share one for one that you haven't already shared on here. I have a few for trade.
If interested, PM with age, race, general location and rate for the lady you have to trade and I'll do the same in return. If we're both then interested, we can make it happen.
-
10-29-17 14:27 #1211Banned Member

Posts: 1312Anyone heard from this tag team
Just got a message has anyone else.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-745374255686
-
10-29-17 03:27 #1210Banned Member

Posts: 1312Girl 3
Girl 3 looks very interesting she sent me a message haven't heard back from her.
Originally Posted by Bigguy53
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-17 09:45 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 80Any info on these?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-957e315bd5f8
Seem like a cool girl, plans to meet the radio silence. Hasn't been on SA either.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-219270b904fd
This one wants 300. She appears to have no limits and very hot, just might have to spend and see.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-8e6d93620176
This one she's very guarded but wants to play. No amount has been mentioned but think I will meet, she seems very sexy.
-
10-24-17 20:36 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 107Probably a Pro
I messaged her she responded with a phone number. IMHO the sign of an escort or semi pro.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






