Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 586 to 600 of 6045
-
10-22-17 20:28 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 38Rachel is just a very safe player and wants to keep it safe for both. No DATY. No Kissing and No Anal & Everything must be covered. In this Biz I think that's the way to go and it's better that way. Pic is for security reasons & she'll know exactly who to let in her room and a LE check.
Originally Posted by Pwrhus
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps.
-
10-22-17 16:09 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 256Madison
Ow www.......Ick.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-17 13:22 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 2120For entertainment, look that number up on FB.
Originally Posted by RogueFive
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-17 09:32 #5457Regular Member

Posts: 12How strict is her Non GFE? DATY? Touch the Kitty? What's up with the request for a pic of 3 fingers to verify if I'm the guy at her door? Hello.
Originally Posted by MagnumXLs
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-17 07:21 #5456Senior Member

Posts: 87Any reports on this girl?
http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...erent/25931802
Saw this ad and was curious about her, doesn't seem to post very frequently.
-
10-22-17 00:15 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 1134McF house
Went to see Coco today. I hadn't been there in awhile but the little head got the best of me. Still seems a little lackluster but better than the last time. CBJ while she was on her back and me kneeling in front of her was kind of interesting. She gave me a polite spank when I tried to go too deep on her. Did allow some daty with no upsell, still fresh tasting as ever, doggy after mish with what I call can opener and pounded that pussy good. Overall I was satisfied.
-
10-21-17 10:41 #5454Senior Member

Posts: 38The links do not seem to work. Just go on that site under chicago reviews and type in Racy in the search box and you should be able to find her reviews and comments.
Originally Posted by MagnumXLs
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-17 10:18 #5453Regular Member

Posts: 2I thing she is good for the $.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-17 09:35 #5452Senior Member

Posts: 38Racy Redhead Rachel
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...dulge/25742207
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
Hello.
I figured I would get on here and shed some light on this girl. I am from NW Indiana / Chicago area and have several posts on there including a review on Rachel. I have seen this girl multiple times when she was out by me for a few months and was my go to regular girl. I must've lost count on how many times I seen her but there is no need to worry. She is legit and you will have a great time. The pics posted are very close to what she looks like and the reason for the pics and the screening is because she has several stalkers that have been hounding her for months and was one of the reasons she switched to Madison from Indiana to get away. She even had to switch her name and number a few times to avoid being found by some of these guys who can't take No for an answer. I suppose in this business you will run into several creeps. As far as looks she is a Petite hottie. Yes she is a natural red head with very perky boobs and a killer plump ass to die for and one of the most sexiest pair of eyes. Yes she is very attractive and addictive. And the best part is she has and impressively tight kitty. She is a very good provider who will not clock watch you. She is a very good listener and very attentive. Her only rules is No GFE. No anal. No kissing and everything must be covered. She is a very safe player and always clean and fresh smelling. I am actually considering the drive out here just to see her again. Here is a copy of my review on her earlier this year when she went by the name Ginger-.
(Just had a dream with Ginger. Texted her and got all the info via text. Had me drive to her room in NW IN when I got there she called and gave me her room number. Ginger is a petite Smokin' hot athletically built Red haired Irish hottie. She has a nice pair of perky boobs and a super nice ass. After walking in I laid the donation on the table and she had me sit next to her on her bed and we chit chatted for a bit to break the ice and to get to know each other. She is super friendly and shows concern for her clients. She wants you to be comfortable and relaxed. Her sweet personality made me feel like if I had already known her. After our small convo she began undressing and had me do the same. She began with a very tantalizing CBJ. Her head game is pretty good and after several minutes she had me rock hard and close to popping. At this point I just had to have her. She got on top and rode me pretty good starting slow then going faster grinding me pretty good. Her sexual moans were such a turn on. I was in heaven. Just watching her tits bouncing up and down was a sight to see. I felt her having an orgasm and it wasn't long before I popped in the bag. We laid there for a bit and talked some more. Then after a few went at it for round two. She started with another CBJ and was good to go right after. This time did some doggie and lazy doggie and was able to pop again. Her kitty is nice and tight. Soon after we both got up and got dressed. Gave her a hug and told her I would be back later this week. I had such and excellent un-rushed service and she is not a clock watcher. Damage was only $2. 4. Which was avg for the talent in the area. I liked her and will most likely be her regular and I felt very comfortable YMMV.).
Here are a few links to her previous reviews and they are pretty much spot on except for few inaccuracies here and there.
https://escortbabylon.net/#chicago / comments /7737905411/21844806/1.
https://escortbabylon.net/#chicago / reviews /7737905411/21844806.
Treat here well guys and you will be taken care of. I hope my info helps you guys.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM on here.
-
10-21-17 02:46 #5451Senior Member

Posts: 2927Whoopee
That sounds real good. I may have to sample it.
Originally Posted by Bwa123
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-17 19:55 #5450Regular Member

Posts: 1Phat Girl- Tatianna
Never before had a scheduled something with BBW. Well, I will be trying it (and her) again. Was quick to reply, available when I wanted and the service was not to be forgotten. Saw a different girl each night in town, I only wish I had the chance to extend my stay. Try it, you will like it. Then do it again.
-
10-19-17 23:04 #5449Senior Member

Posts: 242The boys need something good
It would be great to have a current list of decent or even amazing, but mostly RELIABLE providers. We want something, they want something. Seems like a simple beneficial situation for both. These days have been dry and disappointing.
-
10-19-17 22:46 #5448Senior Member

Posts: 65Lexxi
Finally meet up with this girl! Nice hotel. Worth the wait! After getting disappointed several times I tried something different. She's very nice. BBBJ. Everything but Greek.
-
10-19-17 20:33 #5447Senior Member

Posts: 82Chloe
Yeah I posted this because it was so damn odd. Or maybe it's not that odd in this hobby. I'm always very courteous and professional when I contact a provider. (I only asked if she was available). I think you're right though. Glad I missed this one.It's a bit odd, for sure. I always think, when girls flip out like that, blessing in disguise.
It took several tries, with different phone numbers, for me to finally meet with her. She's incredibly flaky with communication. You might be on the cusp of just about to meet and next thing you know, she doesn't reply for an hour or more. Gee, I wonder why? Maybe someone else's dick is in her mouth.
Once I finally saw her, I felt very disappointed. All that build up for this?
Chloe aims to please, but I found her a bit old and worn for my taste. Odd smell. Not tight at all. Like throwing a hot dog down the hallway, is that the saying?
So consider yourself lucky, I'd say.
-
10-19-17 19:41 #5446Senior Member

Posts: 2120It's a bit odd, for sure. I always think, when girls flip out like that, blessing in disguise.
Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965
[View Original Post]
It took several tries, with different phone numbers, for me to finally meet with her. She's incredibly flaky with communication. You might be on the cusp of just about to meet and next thing you know, she doesn't reply for an hour or more. Gee, I wonder why? Maybe someone else's dick is in her mouth.
Once I finally saw her, I felt very disappointed. All that build up for this?
Chloe aims to please, but I found her a bit old and worn for my taste. Odd smell. Not tight at all. Like throwing a hot dog down the hallway, is that the saying?
So consider yourself lucky, I'd say.














