Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 41 of 403 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5445
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...londe/21546933

    I politely texted Chloe asking if she was available. She replied "$666.00." Then texted "fuck off wanker".

    I'm fairly new to the hobby, but I've never seen anything like that. I moved on without asking.
    I would say that she probably did you a favor. Either she or someone who has access to her cell phone is obviously nuts. Life is too short to deal with people like that.

  2. #5444

    Chloe

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...londe/21546933

    I politely texted Chloe asking if she was available. She replied "$666.00. " Then texted "fuck off wanker".

    I'm fairly new to the hobby, but I've never seen anything like that. I moved on without asking.

  3. #5443
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyHead2  [View Original Post]
    I believe popeyes mentioned that the pic was stolen from somewhere else, even though she claims that it's her. Personally that alone is a no go for me but YMMV.
    Agreed. Reverse pic search pulls up Pinterest. Such a shame, that ass is amazing in the pic. I'm a sucker for redheads.

  4. #5442
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwrhus  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged text as well. She wanted me to take a pic of 3 fingers and send it to her. This was going to tell her that it was me at her door. I had mixed feelings about that so I passed.
    Yeah, when the girl does that, it's like she's saying, "How much can I humiliate your dumb ass?"

  5. #5441
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonJake  [View Original Post]
    I've thought about seeing her. Were the activities all covered?
    I saw Lucy once, years ago. My experience is that she'll do anything for a relatively small donation. But she won't enjoy it and you'll have a hard time remembering whether you did an hour later.

  6. #5440
    Quote Originally Posted by Tencan  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing Kelsey regular but I am going to have to stop. Each session is going downhill more and more. Her habits are starting to catch up with her. Receedimg gum lines, recessed teeth, body getting saggy with droopy tits. When she is on it's great. BBBJTC. Great lay, and used to be fun to be with. The last session was supposed to be 30 minutes but she rushed me out of here in less that 15 min, and that was with getting interrupted twice by 2 black girls walking into the room while we were fucking. No offer to make it up afterwards. As I was leaving here comes another girl in the room with a client WTF at least wait til I leave the room! Would have seen her again if she offered to make it up, but she went ghost on my texts after that. Used to be good. Not anymore.

    (608) 447-0574.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...elsey/25820802
    Sadly, the trajectory is escalating downward spiral. Not uncommon. The life is not glamorous. Quite the opposite. Squalor, chaos, wandering from hotel to hotel one step away from homelessness. Surrounded by addicts and liars.

    Most of these girls compound a series of bad choices by doubling down and becoming an "escort".

  7. #5439
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about her a few weeks ago. Set up was easy and the hhr is 8. She is a bigger girl but not too fat. She also has a beautiful face. She is very friendly and GFE as kissing fiv and BJ. Daty all available. Only problem was it all felt very disconnected and straight to it if that makes any sense. Also as stated before this girl is a cutter with lots of scars. I would probably repete in a pintch.
    I've thought about seeing her. Were the activities all covered?

  8. #5438

    Kelsey

    Been seeing Kelsey regular but I am going to have to stop. Each session is going downhill more and more. Her habits are starting to catch up with her. Receedimg gum lines, recessed teeth, body getting saggy with droopy tits. When she is on it's great. BBBJTC. Great lay, and used to be fun to be with. The last session was supposed to be 30 minutes but she rushed me out of here in less that 15 min, and that was with getting interrupted twice by 2 black girls walking into the room while we were fucking. No offer to make it up afterwards. As I was leaving here comes another girl in the room with a client WTF at least wait til I leave the room! Would have seen her again if she offered to make it up, but she went ghost on my texts after that. Used to be good. Not anymore.

    (608) 447-0574.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...elsey/25820802

  9. #5437

    Lucy stoughton

    Had a dream about her a few weeks ago. Set up was easy and the hhr is 8. She is a bigger girl but not too fat. She also has a beautiful face. She is very friendly and GFE as kissing fiv and BJ. Daty all available. Only problem was it all felt very disconnected and straight to it if that makes any sense. Also as stated before this girl is a cutter with lots of scars. I would probably repete in a pintch.

  10. #5436
    Unfortunately it happens all too often.

    I give it back to them though. I have a couple burner phones for fun and use a different one to set up another appointment. I string them along and tie up their time like they did to me when they pulled the disappearing act. I have even got some of them to meet me outside because I told them I could not find their room.

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Got ghosted too. Backpage sucks now.

  11. #5435
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I exchanged texts with her where she indicated she is NOT GFE. I believe she wanted $$. 5 for an hour. I politely declined.
    I exchanged text as well. She wanted me to take a pic of 3 fingers and send it to her. This was going to tell her that it was me at her door. I had mixed feelings about that so I passed.

  12. #5434
    Yes. I exchanged texts with her where she indicated she is NOT GFE. I believe she wanted $$. 5 for an hour. I politely declined.

  13. #5433
    I believe popeyes mentioned that the pic was stolen from somewhere else, even though she claims that it's her. Personally that alone is a no go for me but YMMV.

  14. #5432

  15. #5431

    Lucy

    Saw Lucy off BP the other day. Paid for an hr and was rushed out after the first pop. I would not repeat, I enjoy a BBw sometimes but the damage from being a cutter was too much. I read some positive previous reviews so I was surprised by the poor visit.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ygirl/25996477

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape