Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 42 of 403 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5430
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwa123  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-warm/25981522

    Tried to see her, drove 60 plus and went ghost about 15 min before I got there! Real? No voice verify I tried calling but nothing. Not impressed. But what do we expect!? Good luck please review if you get some of her she looked cute.
    Got ghosted too. Backpage sucks now.

  2. #5429
    I was going to see her a couple weeks ago and bailed when she kept on up charging.

    Not the girl in the pic. Not close. Very bitchy in person and kept on pushing for more $. My guess is that she was jonesing and needed something quick . Ended up turning around and leaving after I saw what she looked like in person and she kept pushing for more $. Got about 20 nasty texts and vms after I left. Perfect example of why you never give the girls a pic or personal info

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Damn shame I wanted to give her a try too.

  3. #5428

    Kylie

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-warm/25981522

    Tried to see her, drove 60 plus and went ghost about 15 min before I got there! Real? No voice verify I tried calling but nothing. Not impressed. But what do we expect!? Good luck please review if you get some of her she looked cute.

  4. #5427
    Quote Originally Posted by PSylabs  [View Original Post]
    For those of you wondering about this ad, as I have, I took a semi plunge and did a Skype call. She is nice enough, and I hate to take business away from someone, but I don't like being lied to. I understand these girls need to hide their identity, as do we, but I could not stop looking at these pictures and more and more steamin for what I thought was the girl in the ad and was so close to taking the plunge without a Skype call. Glad I did. She was way strung out on sumthin. Couldn't keep her eyes open, did the lip licking, and rubbing her nose a bit too much.

    And that's the truth of it.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...er-22/22606408
    Damn shame I wanted to give her a try too.

  5. #5426

    Fake ads

    It seems like BP is having flood of fake ads.

    I'm not 100% sure, but the current front page has 2 ads with same pictures (one in black and white, other in color) with 2 different phone numbers. Ad with Bailey photo seems to have different phone # listed from her p411 or ter, but then it does say it's new #. I'd have expected her to change the numbers on the other sites though.

    So my point is, I'd be cautious calling these people up. Stay safe everyone!

  6. #5425

    I do not like being lied to

    For those of you wondering about this ad, as I have, I took a semi plunge and did a Skype call. She is nice enough, and I hate to take business away from someone, but I don't like being lied to. I understand these girls need to hide their identity, as do we, but I could not stop looking at these pictures and more and more steamin for what I thought was the girl in the ad and was so close to taking the plunge without a Skype call. Glad I did. She was way strung out on sumthin. Couldn't keep her eyes open, did the lip licking, and rubbing her nose a bit too much.

    And that's the truth of it.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...er-22/22606408
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lies.jpg‎  

  7. #5424

    Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this girl claims to be Italian and Lebanese. Has a nice ass but is she any good?
    I would avoid. Very toothy, and just not into it at all. Nice ass, Ill give her that, but no motivation.

  8. #5423

    Kelsey

    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...-only/20499483

    I've seen her ads for awhile now and was always interested but have never pulled the trigger. Anyone have any info?

    Thanks!

  9. #5422

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH kENDALL? http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-out/25702167.
    If this is the same lady, she has been around off and on for some time. The reviews that I have read have been positive. I have not seen her because she discriminates based on race but her body, based on the post, is smoking hot.

  10. #5421

    Cream?

    Any reviews on this girl claims to be Italian and Lebanese. Has a nice ass but is she any good?

  11. #5420
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip. Was there something inadequate about my screenshot, though?
    Not really, the screen shot tool just gives it a much cleaner, neater look.

  12. #5419

    Kendall

    ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH kENDALL? http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-out/25702167.

  13. #5418
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #5417
    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    She is with me YMMV tho. I've been seeing her for over a year 25 - 30 times get better every time. Goood girl enjoy. Curb IN.
    When I talked to her she said no French kissing?

  15. #5416
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She is not at all GFE though, is she?
    She is with me YMMV tho. I've been seeing her for over a year 25 - 30 times get better every time. Goood girl enjoy. Curb IN.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape