Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 403 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5460
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwrhus  [View Original Post]
    How strict is her Non GFE? DATY? Touch the Kitty? What's up with the request for a pic of 3 fingers to verify if I'm the guy at her door? Hello.
    Rachel is just a very safe player and wants to keep it safe for both. No DATY. No Kissing and No Anal & Everything must be covered. In this Biz I think that's the way to go and it's better that way. Pic is for security reasons & she'll know exactly who to let in her room and a LE check.

    Hope this helps.

  2. #5459

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    For entertainment, look that number up on FB.
    Ow www.......Ick.

  3. #5458
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueFive  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...erent/25931802

    Saw this ad and was curious about her, doesn't seem to post very frequently.
    For entertainment, look that number up on FB.

  4. #5457
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumXLs  [View Original Post]
    The links do not seem to work. Just go on that site under chicago reviews and type in Racy in the search box and you should be able to find her reviews and comments.
    How strict is her Non GFE? DATY? Touch the Kitty? What's up with the request for a pic of 3 fingers to verify if I'm the guy at her door? Hello.

  5. #5456

    Any reports on this girl?

    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...erent/25931802

    Saw this ad and was curious about her, doesn't seem to post very frequently.

  6. #5455

    McF house

    Went to see Coco today. I hadn't been there in awhile but the little head got the best of me. Still seems a little lackluster but better than the last time. CBJ while she was on her back and me kneeling in front of her was kind of interesting. She gave me a polite spank when I tried to go too deep on her. Did allow some daty with no upsell, still fresh tasting as ever, doggy after mish with what I call can opener and pounded that pussy good. Overall I was satisfied.

  7. #5454
    The links do not seem to work. Just go on that site under chicago reviews and type in Racy in the search box and you should be able to find her reviews and comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumXLs  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...dulge/25742207

    Hello.

    I figured I would get on here and shed some light on this girl. I am from NW Indiana / Chicago area and have several posts on there including a review on Rachel. I have seen this girl multiple times when she was out by me for a few months and was my go to regular girl. I must've lost count on how many times I seen her but there is no need to worry. She is legit and you will have a great time. The pics posted are very close to what she looks like and the reason for the pics and the screening is because she has several stalkers that have been hounding her for months and was one of the reasons she switched to Madison from Indiana to get away. She even had to switch her name and number a few times to avoid being found by some of these guys who can't take No for an answer. I suppose in this business you will run into several creeps. As far as looks she is a Petite hottie. Yes she is a natural red head with very perky boobs and a killer plump ass to die for and one of the most sexiest pair of eyes. Yes she is very attractive and addictive. And the best part is she has and impressively tight kitty. She is a very good provider who will not clock watch you. She is a very good listener and very attentive. Her only rules is No GFE. No anal. No kissing and everything must be covered. She is a very safe player and always clean and fresh smelling. I am actually considering the drive out here just to see her again. Here is a copy of my review on her earlier this year when she went by the name Ginger-.

    (Just had a dream with Ginger. Texted her and got all the info via text. Had me drive to her room in NW IN when I got there she called and gave me her room number. Ginger is a petite Smokin' hot athletically built Red haired Irish hottie. She has a nice pair of perky boobs and a super nice ass. After walking in I laid the donation on the table and she had me sit next to her on her bed and we chit chatted for a bit to break the ice and to get to know each other. She is super friendly and shows concern for her clients. She wants you to be comfortable and relaxed. Her sweet personality made me feel like if I had already known her. After our small convo she began undressing and had me do the same. She began with a very tantalizing CBJ. Her head game is pretty good and after several minutes she had me rock hard and close to popping. At this point I just had to have her. She got on top and rode me pretty good starting slow then going faster grinding me pretty good. Her sexual moans were such a turn on. I was in heaven. Just watching her tits bouncing up and down was a sight to see. I felt her having an orgasm and it wasn't long before I popped in the bag. We laid there for a bit and talked some more. Then after a few went at it for round two. She started with another CBJ and was good to go right after. This time did some doggie and lazy doggie and was able to pop again. Her kitty is nice and tight. Soon after we both got up and got dressed. Gave her a hug and told her I would be back later this week. I had such and excellent un-rushed service and she is not a clock watcher. Damage was only $2. 4. Which was avg for the talent in the area. I liked her and will most likely be her regular and I felt very comfortable YMMV.).

    Here are a few links to her previous reviews and they are pretty much spot on except for few inaccuracies here and there.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#chicago / comments /7737905411/21844806/1.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#chicago / reviews /7737905411/21844806.

    Treat here well guys and you will be taken care of. I hope my info helps you guys.

    If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM on here.

  8. #5453
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this girl claims to be Italian and Lebanese. Has a nice ass but is she any good?
    I thing she is good for the $.

  9. #5452

    Racy Redhead Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, when the girl does that, it's like she's saying, "How much can I humiliate your dumb ass?"
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...dulge/25742207

    Hello.

    I figured I would get on here and shed some light on this girl. I am from NW Indiana / Chicago area and have several posts on there including a review on Rachel. I have seen this girl multiple times when she was out by me for a few months and was my go to regular girl. I must've lost count on how many times I seen her but there is no need to worry. She is legit and you will have a great time. The pics posted are very close to what she looks like and the reason for the pics and the screening is because she has several stalkers that have been hounding her for months and was one of the reasons she switched to Madison from Indiana to get away. She even had to switch her name and number a few times to avoid being found by some of these guys who can't take No for an answer. I suppose in this business you will run into several creeps. As far as looks she is a Petite hottie. Yes she is a natural red head with very perky boobs and a killer plump ass to die for and one of the most sexiest pair of eyes. Yes she is very attractive and addictive. And the best part is she has and impressively tight kitty. She is a very good provider who will not clock watch you. She is a very good listener and very attentive. Her only rules is No GFE. No anal. No kissing and everything must be covered. She is a very safe player and always clean and fresh smelling. I am actually considering the drive out here just to see her again. Here is a copy of my review on her earlier this year when she went by the name Ginger-.

    (Just had a dream with Ginger. Texted her and got all the info via text. Had me drive to her room in NW IN when I got there she called and gave me her room number. Ginger is a petite Smokin' hot athletically built Red haired Irish hottie. She has a nice pair of perky boobs and a super nice ass. After walking in I laid the donation on the table and she had me sit next to her on her bed and we chit chatted for a bit to break the ice and to get to know each other. She is super friendly and shows concern for her clients. She wants you to be comfortable and relaxed. Her sweet personality made me feel like if I had already known her. After our small convo she began undressing and had me do the same. She began with a very tantalizing CBJ. Her head game is pretty good and after several minutes she had me rock hard and close to popping. At this point I just had to have her. She got on top and rode me pretty good starting slow then going faster grinding me pretty good. Her sexual moans were such a turn on. I was in heaven. Just watching her tits bouncing up and down was a sight to see. I felt her having an orgasm and it wasn't long before I popped in the bag. We laid there for a bit and talked some more. Then after a few went at it for round two. She started with another CBJ and was good to go right after. This time did some doggie and lazy doggie and was able to pop again. Her kitty is nice and tight. Soon after we both got up and got dressed. Gave her a hug and told her I would be back later this week. I had such and excellent un-rushed service and she is not a clock watcher. Damage was only $2. 4. Which was avg for the talent in the area. I liked her and will most likely be her regular and I felt very comfortable YMMV.).

    Here are a few links to her previous reviews and they are pretty much spot on except for few inaccuracies here and there.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#chicago / comments /7737905411/21844806/1.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#chicago / reviews /7737905411/21844806.

    Treat here well guys and you will be taken care of. I hope my info helps you guys.

    If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM on here.

  10. #5451

    Whoopee

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwa123  [View Original Post]
    Finally meet up with this girl! Nice hotel. Worth the wait! After getting disappointed several times I tried something different. She's very nice. BBBJ. Everything but Greek.
    That sounds real good. I may have to sample it.

  11. #5450

    Phat Girl- Tatianna

    Never before had a scheduled something with BBW. Well, I will be trying it (and her) again. Was quick to reply, available when I wanted and the service was not to be forgotten. Saw a different girl each night in town, I only wish I had the chance to extend my stay. Try it, you will like it. Then do it again.

  12. #5449

    The boys need something good

    It would be great to have a current list of decent or even amazing, but mostly RELIABLE providers. We want something, they want something. Seems like a simple beneficial situation for both. These days have been dry and disappointing.

  13. #5448

    Lexxi

    Finally meet up with this girl! Nice hotel. Worth the wait! After getting disappointed several times I tried something different. She's very nice. BBBJ. Everything but Greek.

  14. #5447

    Chloe

    It's a bit odd, for sure. I always think, when girls flip out like that, blessing in disguise.

    It took several tries, with different phone numbers, for me to finally meet with her. She's incredibly flaky with communication. You might be on the cusp of just about to meet and next thing you know, she doesn't reply for an hour or more. Gee, I wonder why? Maybe someone else's dick is in her mouth.

    Once I finally saw her, I felt very disappointed. All that build up for this?

    Chloe aims to please, but I found her a bit old and worn for my taste. Odd smell. Not tight at all. Like throwing a hot dog down the hallway, is that the saying?

    So consider yourself lucky, I'd say.
    Yeah I posted this because it was so damn odd. Or maybe it's not that odd in this hobby. I'm always very courteous and professional when I contact a provider. (I only asked if she was available). I think you're right though. Glad I missed this one.

  15. #5446
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...londe/21546933

    I politely texted Chloe asking if she was available. She replied "$666.00. " Then texted "fuck off wanker".

    I'm fairly new to the hobby, but I've never seen anything like that. I moved on without asking.
    It's a bit odd, for sure. I always think, when girls flip out like that, blessing in disguise.

    It took several tries, with different phone numbers, for me to finally meet with her. She's incredibly flaky with communication. You might be on the cusp of just about to meet and next thing you know, she doesn't reply for an hour or more. Gee, I wonder why? Maybe someone else's dick is in her mouth.

    Once I finally saw her, I felt very disappointed. All that build up for this?

    Chloe aims to please, but I found her a bit old and worn for my taste. Odd smell. Not tight at all. Like throwing a hot dog down the hallway, is that the saying?

    So consider yourself lucky, I'd say.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape