Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 691 to 705 of 6045
-
09-19-17 22:18 #5355Senior Member

Posts: 801Just noticed that. The AMP's are still running a full string of ads though.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 12:19 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 261Ad Cost
You might see less post due to backpage page is charging for adds, and you need a credit card / debt to get credits.
Some of the ladies don't have.
-
09-19-17 09:08 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 801When I've had the chance to meet, she was busy or no response. Many weeks ago when we had a meet set up, she had to bail at the last minute. I do understand things happen, but it was too difficult to fit into my schedule. It doesn't seem like anyone else on the board has seen her. And I've also kind of cooled my jets on her. I'm only 10 years older than her, if I hooked up with her in a bar or somewhere that's cool, but I'd rather spend my $ on younger females. If I feel like banging older pussy, I can just fuck my wife.
Originally Posted by Findar123
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 04:03 #5352Regular Member

Posts: 11Trigger?
Did you end up pulling the trigger?
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 02:21 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 430Maybe Size DOES Matter?
I've seen Jane twice. She's convenient and reasonably priced. Definitely not on my list of favorites but not even close to my 5 worst experiences. Not sure how it happened for you but she's easily one of the tighter providers I've been with. Both times we had to pace ourselves just to get it in.
Originally Posted by Absolutely
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-17 23:10 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 504Since these posts are being written by female provider trying to make herself look better. And she probably does have a small dick being a girl.
Originally Posted by Absolutely
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-17 16:39 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 33Possible Fake
Also got runaround. Tried setting up Saturday. She wouldn't text Pictures to prove real. Said she is protecting identity (blah blah). But she did tell me she was in private DeForest residence. By the time she got back to me, I was already home.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-17 15:32 #5348Senior Member

Posts: 801Clearly the two of you had an experience with Jane that no one else has reported. Maybe it's more about you than her.
Originally Posted by Absolutely
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-17 10:42 #5347Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 2Jane has a tendency to rub certain men the wrong way. I think we found those men. She is seriously the tightest fuck I can remember. These guys got to be micro
Originally Posted by Absolutely
[View Original Post]
Jane which is it? Do you not see that you are quoting yourself and saying you have a small dick?
A2
-
09-18-17 09:56 #5346Senior Member

Posts: 65Jane
You two must be super small! She's not loose at all! Nice girl that enjoys doing what she does.
Originally Posted by Absolutely
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-17 12:41 #5345Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 2Yeah I tried to fuck her as well, it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
Nasty shit
-
09-16-17 23:58 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 801Sharp eyes guy!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-17 14:55 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 2120Notice the European style outlets in one of her pics. Undoubtedly fake pics.
Originally Posted by TurnOnTheFun7
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-17 09:32 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 639Lucy
Ditto on Lucy. Had contact with her awhile back when she was running with two or three other girls. Very friendly and polite and was pretty much down for whatever I wanted, including BBFS and facial. As hard as it is to find a provider that allows facials, she's too chubby for this guy.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-17 22:01 #5341Senior Member

Posts: 2120Blonde. Probably fake, no reviews; at the very least, terrible communication; has the feel of someone ambivalent about this, which is both good and bad.
Originally Posted by Lexingtonian
[View Original Post]
Annibelle. Real, but not GFE, I haven't seen her; but the reviews are consistent.
Lucy. Pretty much unlimited potential, if you don't mind bbw, you can basically do just about anything with her (as always, YMMV).

















