Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 54 of 403 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5250

    Asian on north side

    Any one visit with this lady. I asked if all the services listed were included. Asked about whether 69 was uncovered (no BTW) and if she was the one who would open the door (yes) She is working out of a motel on Hayes road quoted 140 hhr 180 hr.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-fun/22084388

  2. #5249
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Tried contacting her. She seems very flighty, and takes forever to respond. When she finally did respond, it seemed she had a very liked menu, and isn't nearly as kinky or open minded as she claimed. But, YMMV.

  3. #5248

    Molly "Pretty young thang"

    Quote Originally Posted by MattBrad  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her.
    She rarely if ever posts as "Molly". Usually it's "pretty young thang" spelled with an 'a'.

  4. #5247
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I texted her this evening:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...arbie/20886578

    I just introduced myself and asked if she's incall or outcall. She texted back if I was LE, etc, etc. After replying she gave me her rates, 250 H, 150 HH, also no kissing, no BJ, no anal. Now I can do without the anal and the kissing, but no oral? I mean WTF?! I have never ever not received oral, I mean has anyone ever had to ask? I never replied.
    She cracks me up. I haven't seen her. I contact her every few weeks to see if anything has changed. Nope. Same shitty attitude, same ridiculously limited menu. Next!

  5. #5246
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but someone has:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4008258-331461

  6. #5245

    Too good to be true?


  7. #5244
    Quote Originally Posted by FishDude55  [View Original Post]
    If he's not fixed, I'd worry about her coming back and extorting money out of him for a " so called " pregnancy. It happened last year in Milwaukee with a pretty well known provider and a idiot monger, who jumped at the chance for everything uncovered. Sadly, he had to pay her almost 3 k just to get her off his back, claims she got a abortion. Never provided proof she was preggo, or even the supposed child was his. He paid because he was paranoid of what she'd do. Guy's BE CAREFUL!
    Makes me think back to the guy down here in Janesville awhile back met a girl on AFF that was an escort or pretending to be one. They met up, he paid her for the session then she called him up telling him she was 17 and wanted 2 grand to keep quite. She really was in her 20's anyway the guy went to the cops and she got busted. Don't think they did anything to him. These women can be very devious! Never know what they could be up to. Maybe this chick Molly was just high or just liked and trusted the guy.

  8. #5243

    Barbie

    I texted her this evening:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...arbie/20886578

    I just introduced myself and asked if she's incall or outcall. She texted back if I was LE, etc, etc. After replying she gave me her rates, 250 H, 150 HH, also no kissing, no BJ, no anal. Now I can do without the anal and the kissing, but no oral? I mean WTF?! I have never ever not received oral, I mean has anyone ever had to ask? I never replied.

  9. #5242
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBrad  [View Original Post]
    Just had a session with molly. Though the session was great everything was uncovered so I am a little worried now.
    If you do get tested, please share the results. We're not here to judge you, it's just good information to pass on.

  10. #5241

    Blonde cougar

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-show/22606408

    She's not requiring a skype interview anymore, has anyone seen her? If not I might TOFTT.

  11. #5240

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by MattBrad  [View Original Post]
    Hi popeye, her ad is not currently up but I think you have seen her before, I see you have written a review for her at the oter site. She is the skinny, cute girl with long hair upto her butt.
    Oh, her. Wow, she let you bb? That's very interesting. I stopped seeing her because her menu was so limited. Has that changed? I think she's super cute and nice, friendly. Just very limited.

  12. #5239
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...again/24141203

    Just saw this young lady. Pics are accurate--tiny little spinner. Smaller chest. Easy to set up and a nice girl. Very new to this. Great head game and took directions well. Damage was 1. 2.

    Rock on!
    Haha! I've been messaging her on SA. She just signed up. I might as well just send her a text now instead. Probably will make the conversation go a lot faster. Thanks Eddie!

  13. #5238
    Quote Originally Posted by FishDude55  [View Original Post]
    If he's not fixed, I'd worry about her coming back and extorting money out of him for a " so called " pregnancy. It happened last year in Milwaukee with a pretty well known provider and a idiot monger, who jumped at the chance for everything uncovered. Sadly, he had to pay her almost 3 k just to get her off his back, claims she got a abortion. Never provided proof she was preggo, or even the supposed child was his. He paid because he was paranoid of what she'd do. Guy's BE CAREFUL!
    One way to lessen the risk of that is to shield your real identity as much as possible.

    Never give a provider your real name or any other information that could be used to triangulate your real identity.

    Throwaway phone numbers. Fake names. Ideally, not even your own car. We all compromise on this. Eyes wide open.

  14. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...again/24141203

    Just saw this young lady. Pics are accurate--tiny little spinner. Smaller chest. Easy to set up and a nice girl. Very new to this. Great head game and took directions well. Damage was 1. 2.

    Rock on!
    I see she has a SA account https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-22b52e742588.

  15. #5236
    Seen one mediocre review, just wondering if anyone else has seen Bree? http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...cs-25/24173373.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape