Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 59 of 403 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5175

    Jane dusk

    Quote Originally Posted by IceFourPlay  [View Original Post]
    I seen Jane a couple weeks ago. Not much new to report. Nice girl and super easy to interact with. Seniors, or contributing regular members feel free to PM me for details. The only bad part I can say is the futon she uses has a very thin padding, and your knees are most likely going to be on the metal support tubes. Not good, but the rest of it, and the donation, is pretty decent! All safe. I mean ALL, safe. I don't necessarily find that personally, to be a bad thing. YMMV.
    Went and saw Jane tonite light kissing CBJ sad 5 mjn. Enough of that no daty flopped her on her back and those droopy tits went PANCAKE sad sad what am I doing here banged her missionary for 5 min. Rolled her on her side still sloppy loose couldnot get a nut stood up said that was enough started to get dressed she goes get envelope and gives me back $20 suprise rebate first time for that. Will not repeat.

    Said next time half price if I can't GET A NUT LOL Curb out.

  2. #5174

    Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree--body is close to perfect!
    "She is a beautiful girl with a body made for sex. She's also a very nice young woman who is quite naive. Please treat her with kindness and care, she told me that she has already met some guys who 'weren't nice'. ".

  3. #5173
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    "Sounds interesting but link doesn't work. Please pm details. Bbj or covered? ."


    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...atina/23534723

    If so, I'm in! Beautiful rack.
    That is her, I saw her but it was CBJ for me which I'm not as into.

  4. #5172

    This one?

    "Sounds interesting but link doesn't work. Please pm details. Bbj or covered? ."


    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...atina/23534723

    If so, I'm in! Beautiful rack.

  5. #5171

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by SailorBen01  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lexxi a few times. Posts to BP every few days. West Side. Hot chick and lots of fun. Down with almost anything and after comfort level built up went BB. She's a blast so if you have a chance check her out.
    What does she charge?

  6. #5170

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday! Hands down the best BJ I ever had. She has a beautiful face as well. Body a little bbw but her face, large breasts and amazing BJ did it for me. I will repeat just for the BJ!

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...th-sexy-latina
    Sounds interesting but link doesn't work. Please pm details. Bbj or covered? .

  7. #5169

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    She can't host? Long ways to go for a car date! Looks like a plain Jane but those can sometimes be hot.

    I'm guessing this is her: http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-this-angel-treat-u/23243653

    Damn: a dozen plus ads in the past week!
    She would get a hotel for an extra fee.

    To the other post's are curious, it wasnt bacon that was cooking.

    She wanted 1. 2 in a tip for her time. Probably negotiable. Said she will do multi massage service for extra. Didn't partake though.

  8. #5168

    Tried Some Out

    I tried for days to see Bailey, but it's useless. That woman is so flakey it hurts. She responds late, then wanders off for hours between messages no matter how quickly I reply or how much I bend over backwards to make it easy for her. Can someone please tell her to just not say anything instead of keeping guys on the hook the way she does? After days of trying, she agreed to meet, but cancelled on me minutes before I had arrived at her place. Urgh.

    Kali: Wasn't a fan. She's cute enough and a friendly person, but there's no passion. She's high volume and it shows. Conversation was bland and sterile after we got done, and it didn't take long before she was texting on her phone to find the next customer. Fuck that.

    Serenity: *Wonderful*. Hot, passionate, GFE, down to try anything. This one's going to make a lot of guys very happy.

    Aubreyy: Since Serenity was so good, I thought I'd try another vague recommendation from usasexguide. Well, Aubrey sucked. I honestly hated my session with her. She rushed me past foreplay into some very mediocre sex, and was pretty much terrible to interact with after the action was over. Setup was a mess, too.

  9. #5167

    Latina

    Saw her yesterday! Hands down the best BJ I ever had. She has a beautiful face as well. Body a little bbw but her face, large breasts and amazing BJ did it for me. I will repeat just for the BJ!

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...th-sexy-latina

  10. #5166

    Been busy

    Saw Shae last weekend for CD. She still amazing.

    Saw Molly 3 times but she doesn't do BJ. Tightest pussy around right now.

    Saw Aubreyy two weeks ago. She is really tiny and a nice girl but talk alot. She has a really cute face same body type as Sam.

    Saw Cassidy a month ago she is now MIA. Last time she told me she was in Evansville.

    Not sure why I keep going back to Thia lately maybe it's easy to set up and convenience. I really don't know but she is my go to when I'm in the mood.

    Will try to go see serenity soon and see what the buzz is about.

  11. #5165

    Lexxi

    Saw Lexxi a few times. Posts to BP every few days. West Side. Hot chick and lots of fun. Down with almost anything and after comfort level built up went BB. She's a blast so if you have a chance check her out.

  12. #5164

    Serenity's body.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodKarma  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, very sweet, hope she doesn't get jaded. Cute and very nice figure, little curve but almost perfect, shorter than I expected.
    I totally agree--body is close to perfect!

  13. #5163

    Aubrey

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-ever/21822208

    Met with Aubrey recently. Very petite and slim. She was made up and dressed nice. Saw her at a low-budget motel. Overall had fun and she was eager to please / friendly. Overall a nice girl. Set up took some time but when I expressed frustration she made an effort to step up communication and then we met. YMMV--rock on!

  14. #5162

    Scarlet / Ginger lea

    Any one seen her recently. She quoted 200/ hr. Retiring the end of August.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimWatley1973  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by a different name, have to check to see what it was. I saw her about 1 1/2 or 2 years ago. Good time, was up for most things, body not as flat as in some of the pics posted but overall nice. She's a little flaky but a lot of the girls are. Believe donation was $$$/hr. You could do a lot worse in Madison.

  15. #5161
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHuman  [View Original Post]
    I once dreamt of a girl who posted out of adams. I pulled up and she hopped in. Very much a talker if you like that. Drove around a bit and found a spot to park. Excellent oral skill. Then she wanted another ride. That was ok. Something started to stink. Not a great looker, but very willing to please.

    Probaby won't repeat. To small of an area.
    I'm curious about"something started to stink". Bacon or Susie rotten?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape