Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 403 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5355
    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    You might see less post due to backpage page is charging for adds, and you need a credit card / debt to get credits.

    Some of the ladies don't have.
    Just noticed that. The AMP's are still running a full string of ads though.

  2. #5354

    Ad Cost

    You might see less post due to backpage page is charging for adds, and you need a credit card / debt to get credits.

    Some of the ladies don't have.

  3. #5353
    Quote Originally Posted by Findar123  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up pulling the trigger?
    When I've had the chance to meet, she was busy or no response. Many weeks ago when we had a meet set up, she had to bail at the last minute. I do understand things happen, but it was too difficult to fit into my schedule. It doesn't seem like anyone else on the board has seen her. And I've also kind of cooled my jets on her. I'm only 10 years older than her, if I hooked up with her in a bar or somewhere that's cool, but I'd rather spend my $ on younger females. If I feel like banging older pussy, I can just fuck my wife.

  4. #5352

    Trigger?

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-show/22606408

    She's not requiring a skype interview anymore, has anyone seen her? If not I might TOFTT.
    Did you end up pulling the trigger?

  5. #5351

    Maybe Size DOES Matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I tried to fuck her as well, it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

    Nasty shit
    I've seen Jane twice. She's convenient and reasonably priced. Definitely not on my list of favorites but not even close to my 5 worst experiences. Not sure how it happened for you but she's easily one of the tighter providers I've been with. Both times we had to pace ourselves just to get it in.

  6. #5350
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely  [View Original Post]
    Jane has a tendency to rub certain men the wrong way. I think we found those men. She is seriously the tightest fuck I can remember. These guys got to be micro

    Jane which is it? Do you not see that you are quoting yourself and saying you have a small dick?

    A2
    Since these posts are being written by female provider trying to make herself look better. And she probably does have a small dick being a girl.

  7. #5349

    Possible Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Sharp eyes guy!
    Also got runaround. Tried setting up Saturday. She wouldn't text Pictures to prove real. Said she is protecting identity (blah blah). But she did tell me she was in private DeForest residence. By the time she got back to me, I was already home.

  8. #5348
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I tried to fuck her as well, it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

    Nasty shit
    Clearly the two of you had an experience with Jane that no one else has reported. Maybe it's more about you than her.

  9. #5347
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I tried to fuck her as well, it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

    Nasty shit
    Jane has a tendency to rub certain men the wrong way. I think we found those men. She is seriously the tightest fuck I can remember. These guys got to be micro

    Jane which is it? Do you not see that you are quoting yourself and saying you have a small dick?

    A2

  10. #5346

    Jane

    You two must be super small! She's not loose at all! Nice girl that enjoys doing what she does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I tried to fuck her as well, it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

    Nasty shit

  11. #5345
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Jane tonite light kissing CBJ sad 5 mjn. Enough of that no daty flopped her on her back and those droopy tits went PANCAKE sad sad what am I doing here banged her missionary for 5 min. Rolled her on her side still sloppy loose couldnot get a nut stood up said that was enough started to get dressed she goes get envelope and gives me back $20 suprise rebate first time for that. Will not repeat.

    Said next time half price if I can't GET A NUT LOL Curb out.
    Yeah I tried to fuck her as well, it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

    Nasty shit

  12. #5344
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Notice the European style outlets in one of her pics. Undoubtedly fake pics.
    Sharp eyes guy!

  13. #5343
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnOnTheFun7  [View Original Post]
    I also texted her and she set a time then didn't send address and ghosted so hope you have better luck.
    Notice the European style outlets in one of her pics. Undoubtedly fake pics.

  14. #5342

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Blonde. Probably fake, no reviews; at the very least, terrible communication; has the feel of someone ambivalent about this, which is both good and bad.

    Annibelle. Real, but not GFE, I haven't seen her; but the reviews are consistent.

    Lucy. Pretty much unlimited potential, if you don't mind bbw, you can basically do just about anything with her (as always, YMMV).
    Ditto on Lucy. Had contact with her awhile back when she was running with two or three other girls. Very friendly and polite and was pretty much down for whatever I wanted, including BBFS and facial. As hard as it is to find a provider that allows facials, she's too chubby for this guy.

  15. #5341
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexingtonian  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be passing through Madison early next week, and was scouting out some talent, but couldn't find much on some posts that looked interesting:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...y-dds/24742323

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...belle/17903471

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ecret/24868922

    Anyone have any intel on these girls?
    Blonde. Probably fake, no reviews; at the very least, terrible communication; has the feel of someone ambivalent about this, which is both good and bad.

    Annibelle. Real, but not GFE, I haven't seen her; but the reviews are consistent.

    Lucy. Pretty much unlimited potential, if you don't mind bbw, you can basically do just about anything with her (as always, YMMV).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape