Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 9306
-
09-27-17 20:01 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 133Great descriptions!
You just got to love the descriptive info shared here- "sticking a tongue in a hot dancers butthole because she wanted too much (150) for a HJ" ,or the dancer with the " giant areolas that basically looked like pancakes on her nipples" !!
-
09-27-17 14:37 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 511Tia
Funniest thing I have heard on this forum.
Originally Posted by FriendZone
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 09:42 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 71So for the prices below, take Nyla as an example, is the price 300 plus 100 plus 40, or 300 plus 40? Or for Ivy, if it's 120 plus 40, does that mean her bbj is simply 20 more than the standard VIP entry price?
Originally Posted by FriendZone
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 02:29 #4563Senior Member

Posts: 100Desire VIP Prices
$40 to the house plus $100 to the dancer gets you through the door for 15 minutes. If you want anything beyond the private dance, then that will cost whatever you negotiate over and above the initial $140.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-17 20:24 #4562Senior Member

Posts: 818Desire
How much for a VIP room? And how much time do you get?
Only ever done the lap dance booths / stalls. And it's been a while since I've been to a club. May have to make a trip epithet there or down the street to check out the Zebra. Haven't been there since it was cheaters.
-
09-26-17 01:24 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 409Just wanted to say that I actioned a bit of intel from this post -- poster is legit, reports seem legit though I only confirmed one.
Originally Posted by FriendZone
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-17 11:01 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 123Cadlllac
I pass through Rhode Island occasionally, so I'm not a regular, but I had a very enjoyable afternoon visit. Good selection of latinas and some black girls, my favorites. 3 dollar Stella drafts certainly contributed to my enjoyment. There wasn't a bouncer to be seen in the upstairs booth area. Worth a repeat visit for me. I'll be sad if Cynthia and Gabriella are gone when I return.
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-17 12:31 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 74Thanks for Info!
Who is the dancer with the big tits and giant, and I mean giant aerola? They basically look like pancakes on her nipples? She is tan skin, dark hair, looks to be Latina.
Originally Posted by Friendzone
[View Original Post]
Do you know her name?
-
09-14-17 21:50 #4558Regular Member

Posts: 1Making it happen at desires
Hey folks, I just wanted to share my overall experience at CDs over the past few months and give some advice to newcomers. First things first I've made about 20 visits there in a 3 month span. 15 of which included FS, 2 included BBJ and one LOL CBJ. In my estimation about 70% of the girls have everything on the menu for the right price. This figure may seem high but after my experience and talking with the women this is about where it's at. Basically I just directly proposition the women in a friendly direct and assertive manner. This pertains specifically to VIP, but after a brief, and I mean very brief exchange of pleasantries I'll ask them if "they play". If yes, "what's your excuse not to fuck me" if no. "totally cool, if you change your mind I'll be here". It is literally that easy. I'm 6'0 220 overweight average looking guy and believe me when I tell you it is THAT easy. Just be direct, if they tell you "fun" will be had. Ask them what they're definition of fun is? If you can't agree exactly on what's going to happen in VIP save yourself the time blue balls and money of getting scammed. Number one rule, in a joking way tell them "these are my terms and conditions, I will show you the money right now so you know I have it, but I don't pay anything up front. If you do what you say you will, it's all yours plus a tip if you're fun". No women that is out to scam you will not accept this, EVERY women who won't scam you will. Generally, unless I'm seeing a regular of mine, I'll usually go 0/4 or so on my proposition tactics before I find a new girl willing to get down. Had stretches of like 0/7 but once it's 1/8 that's all you need. Be polite but dismissive of girls who aren't cool with extras and move along quickly. Laugh about rejection. It's just a numbers game. Now the reviews.
Madison- smoking blonde spinner. Always very good energy and seems (acts) like she really enjoys the FS. Haven't had luck getting a BBJ unfortunately. Everything's covered. She is VERY annoying with her guilt trip upselling both before and after however. So for that reason not one of my ATF. Avg price 160 and 40 house fee.
Ivy- redhead, sometimes bluehead LOL, great sense of humor / personality. BBJ and CFS on the regular. Amazing BBJ. Great dancer fun girl will not rip you off or upsell. Did BBJ for 120 and FS for 2.
Nyla- one of the hottest women in the club. Tall brunette. Charges 300 FS because she knows she can and doesn't disappoint. Doesn't give BJs FYI.
Diana- huge tittied Puerto Rican. 200 FS. Super tight body. Rides the D like no other. BBJ as well. I can never last more than 5 min tops. Occasionally has a smell down there. Combo of taco meat and sweat. Other than that she's great.
Rachel- pale white spinner with yellow ish teeth. Great value does FS for 140 and only does CBJ but she is very very tight. Nice down to earth girl.
Tia- hottest girl in the club, Asian, god is she beautiful. Nothing extra on the menu other than a HJ for 150. No thanks. Stuck my toungue in her butthole during a dance and she didn't appreciate it.
-
09-14-17 01:36 #4557Senior Member

Posts: 182Maybe sinking ship is too harsh, but the turnover is outrageous. I follow the club on social media and they are always posting for new cashiers, bartenders, shot girls, and dancers. Not sure if it's par for the course. They also lost the Scores sponsorship thing I believe.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
I'll strike up a conversation with a dancer and get dances and after a few visits, they no longer work there or went to another club. I only see a few mainstays every time I go. Add to that I see girls that worked there for a while working at other clubs and they tell me they left caddy and dance at said club now for the past few months. I know a few work multiple clubs, bur these girls outright say they left.
-
09-12-17 16:49 #4556Senior Member

Posts: 2189What happening with CL? Been a while since have gotten down that way, but was one of the places would stop at.
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-17 12:15 #4555Regular Member

Posts: 7Thank you for the update. She's a nice girl. Very talkative. If anyone sees where she works next, please post here.
Originally Posted by Physcosid
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 22:42 #4554Senior Member

Posts: 254Is paris the chick who worked at desires? Are any of the desires brazillians at the caddy?
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 21:06 #4553Senior Member

Posts: 182Seeems like Paris is the latest to ditch the sinking ship that is Cadillac Lounge. Phoebe might not be too far behind if pics are to be believed (or she just was able to dance at a club for one night).
-
09-11-17 13:09 #4552Senior Member

Posts: 63Wild zebra
Blonde b team with some tats.
Older mid 30's.
She still around use to do Alex's and foxy.
And Rhode Island dolls.









Reply With Quote






