Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 403 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5310

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyguyLif  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's time for her to retire if she doesn't enjoy the work. I haven't seen Gabby in 4 or 5 years but she wasn't that bad back then. But you figure she's probably been doing this for what 30 -35 plus years. I suppose your at it for that many years and it takes its toll. If she doesn't enjoy it she should just quit.
    I have seen Gabby a few times. Yes, she is eccentric. And I see she put some new pics on her ad. For the $, I will put up with it.

  2. #5309

    Downtown Madison?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit61  [View Original Post]
    I did text her and was told 230 a hour.
    Anyone know where she is located downtown? Hotel or private? I am looking for other downtown options too.

  3. #5308

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen this new Brooklyn.

    The meeting protocol (meet in some parking lot in SP) sounds a lot like Molly's. But I don't think that's Molly, who posts as "pretty young thang".

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...thang/18460812

    Molly is early 20's, very petite, A cups at most.
    Hey guys, Anyone still in touch with Brooklyn (the one who hosted with Molly) ??

  4. #5307

    Busty Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...asian/24806692

    I might TOFTT tomorrow if my schedule lines up with hers.
    I did text her and was told 230 a hour.

  5. #5306

    Tina

    Anyone seen her?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...asian/24806692

    I might TOFTT tomorrow if my schedule lines up with hers.

  6. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Admin 2 's been busy!! See, go take a nap and come back and miss the who, what, when, where and why.
    He must be awake now because he found me! LOL.

  7. #5304
    Admin 2 's been busy!! See, go take a nap and come back and miss the who, what, when, where and why.

  8. #5303
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Recent action

    I know that all of you guys are thinking, wait, I didn't say it, somebody else did.

    Yes, you are correct, and then you quoted it and reprinted it for anybody who might have missed it, like ten times.

    See where it says "report post?"

    Any idea what that might be for? I can explain what it's for. We look at a lot of fucking posts in a days time and we will always miss shit, we wish we didn't but it's always going to happen. We know that, we accept it, we gave you a method to help out. It's right there on every post.

    Quoting and reprinting something has exactly the same effect as far as how people process information so why shouldn't the next ten be an infraction like the first one?

    A2

  9. #5302
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  10. #5301

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob2017  [View Original Post]
    Is that for her half hour special?
    No, her half hour is 60.

  11. #5300
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorBen01  [View Original Post]
    Not FS for me. Ran 140 - lots of oral both ways though.
    Is that for her half hour special?

  12. #5299

    Looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by SailorBen01  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...l-bri/24375298

    Here is a fun girl. Enjoy the massage and extras. Good effort and perfect for an end of day relaxation.
    I may go get a taste.

  13. #5298
    Quote Originally Posted by Crandell76  [View Original Post]
    Avoid, not worth the price of Admission.
    That's probably what I'm going to do. She's texting me endlessly, but I can't quite get over her new look. If she looked like she did before all the work, I'd be on her like white on rice.

  14. #5297

    Further info

    Quote Originally Posted by Danyo  [View Original Post]
    Us FS on the table? Damages?
    Not FS for me. Ran 140 - lots of oral both ways though.

  15. #5296

    Scarlet Winters

    Met Scarlet the other day. Good neighborhood. Discrete and upper end. Easy going women. Made conversation until we were comfortable and then adjourned to the bedroom. Overall, she didn't seem that interested. More like matter of fact like. Very limited menu and felt rushed, who knows so YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape