Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 751 to 765 of 6045
-
09-05-17 06:30 #5295Regular Member

Posts: 18Fs?
Us FS on the table? Damages?
Originally Posted by SailorBen01
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 20:58 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 1325Damn; that sounds like being married. I got into the hobby to get away from that stuff!
Originally Posted by BuckyBadger84
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 16:49 #5293Regular Member

Posts: 8Bri. West Side
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...l-bri/24375298
Here is a fun girl. Enjoy the massage and extras. Good effort and perfect for an end of day relaxation.
-
09-04-17 16:37 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 504Maybe time Ffor Gabby To Retire
Maybe it's time for her to retire if she doesn't enjoy the work. I haven't seen Gabby in 4 or 5 years but she wasn't that bad back then. But you figure she's probably been doing this for what 30 -35 plus years. I suppose your at it for that many years and it takes its toll. If she doesn't enjoy it she should just quit.
Originally Posted by MadtownNutty
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 15:09 #5291Senior Member

Posts: 38Avoid
Avoid, not worth the price of Admission.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 13:31 #5290Senior Member

Posts: 37Nice Session
She doesn't show her boobs on her pics, how are they? Nice and big and full or floppy? Thanks. Cost?
Originally Posted by Crittenden
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 11:54 #5289Senior Member

Posts: 119More on Gabby
True it's been a year and a half since I saw her but this is a BIG change. She used to be first class CFS mostly CG.
Originally Posted by BuckyBadger84
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 07:38 #5288Senior Member

Posts: 89Her and soccer mom should go into business together, sounds like they offer almost identical lackluster and bitchy service.
Originally Posted by MadtownNutty
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-17 11:06 #5287Regular Member

Posts: 2Found her to be a total scam. Set up meeting with her and to make a long story short she took the money and ran. Buyer beware.
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-17 10:54 #5286Senior Member

Posts: 46Gabriella
I'm sure most of you will say "told you so" based solely on the title, but I scheduled a meeting with Gabby anyway. There were a couple high points to her service.
- Gabby is attractive. She's tall and lean, which is something I like.
- Setup at her incall was easy. There was no delay when I got there.
- She gives a relatively good massage with plenty of pressure, and the whole thing was surprisingly relaxing.
Of course it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. Those points above are the small silver linings to an otherwise cloudy experience.
- She is really abrasive. I find her unpleasant to be around. She was unpleasant on the phone as well, but I wasn't thinking with the right head at that point.
- She upsells for FS. If you want more than a HE, bring $20 more than the price she quotes. Seeing her at all is a bad idea, but I'd cut my losses and stick with the handy (see note below). She didn't say anything about the upcharge either as part of scheduling or when I arrived, so I wouldn't have known FS was on the menu without asking. It's how she keeps her quoted price low. Ugh.
- Her FS is really bad. Like worse than rubbing-one-out-at-home bad. She made several comments about her being "sensitive" and "tight", and that translated to an awful experience. Doggy only. Thrusting was extremely limited. No burying to the hilt. No moving too quickly. Hands can't wander from her hips. She chastised me multiple times for moving too fast. It was one of the least gratifying pops I've ever had. I'm not huge, maybe on the high side of average, so there's no way it could have hurt so much. She's someone that doesn't understand a difference between a pop and a gratifying encounter.
If all the other negative reviews haven't convinced you to stay away, then mine probably won't sway you either. See someone else. Hell, pay yourself to rub one out a few times and stash the money for a better girl. Gabby will you leave you feeling screwed in the wrong kind of way.
-
09-03-17 10:44 #5285Senior Member

Posts: 306If she would have offered to make up for the shitty session I would have gone back and give her another try. Her response to making it up was. You only booked a half hour and that I got my nut off. I had to remind her that it ended up self serve because the session was that lame.
Originally Posted by FishDude55
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-17 20:21 #5284Regular Member

Posts: 18A very nice session this earlier today
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...w-now/23241098
Pictures are her. She is smart, seems well educated, and seems to genuinely wish to please her clients. I always hope to find someone who wishes to SHARE pleasure, not just resentfully to dole it out as if from her limited and jealously guarded stash. Found one!
Easy set-up. No games. No drama. Would repeat.
-
09-02-17 12:33 #5283Senior Member

Posts: 128Could still have been
LMAO. I was 27 in 1988. And it still could have been the same girl. We used to joke back then that Visions was the only strip club where the gals had tenure.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
I took a waitress from the Mexican restaurant across the street from Visions back to the Aloha that summer too. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it, but the gals used to dance there too. Although clothed.
-
09-02-17 12:26 #5282Senior Member

Posts: 801LOL, this was in 1982 when I was a frisky 25 year old.
Originally Posted by Baylander
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-17 09:30 #5281Senior Member

Posts: 89Soccer Mom
Against my better judgment I took the plunge again, purely from a convenience standpoint and was completely disappointed. I knew from past experiences it was going to be a letdown but I guess it was just wishful thinking from the little head. She pretty much seems to hate everything. If you're considering it, just don't do it, going home to Rosie P. Would literally be a better option.
Has anyone seen Bree in the Dells recently? http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...cs-25/23032248.

















