Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 6045
-
03-28-17 09:36 #4545Senior Member

Posts: 213Chloe?
Is this the Chloe that's being discussed?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...londe/17967698
-
03-28-17 08:55 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 2120Chloe
I saw Chloe about a month ago. Probably the best BBBJ ever. And she's very focused on your satisfaction.
Originally Posted by Trevor1
[View Original Post]
The only way I'd repeat is a qv for BJ only, which is just not my thing. And I don't think that fits her concept of what she offers.
You will waste an extraordinary amount of time trying to line things up with her. Frequent and unexplained bouts of radio silence. "I lost my phone" right when we're coordinating the meet up!
She's not my preferred type. Older not that tight. And an odd smell.
Overall no repeat.
-
03-28-17 07:11 #4543Regular Member

Posts: 5I tried to see her yesterday. She is very pleasant in communicating, but ultimately, she kept me waiting for about 4 hours and I lost my patience with trying to see her. I will try to book ahead next time.
Originally Posted by Stoker999
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-17 00:57 #4542Senior Member

Posts: 2120Ginger Lea update
So I thought I was going to meet Ginger Lea. It did not work out. She was trying to line up when I was going to see her via email and I unintentionally sent an email that set her off. It was interesting to watch.
Like a train wreck.
Once the meet up got derailed, I didn't try to fix it. She sent me a terse reply, "I'm very very busy. I don't have time for all this email. You could have asked that yesterday. I'll pass. ".
To myself, I was like, "Please, do. Thank fucking God." I deleted her email without replying. Moving on, so they say.
That wasn't good enough, so she fired back another nasty gram. I just said, "You're right. I agree. I understand why you want to pass. ".
She found something to complain about that too, but eventually she stopped.
Jesus, that made me feel pretty lucky.
Interesting tidbit: She quoted $200 / hour even through her P411 page says $400 / hour. My guess is that no one is paying her those rates any more. She seems to have gotten quite bitter and nasty.
Or maybe it's just me. Anyway, I'm curious to hear if anyone from Madison meets up with her this go round. She already deleted her ad on BP.
-
03-27-17 20:05 #4541Senior Member

Posts: 256Chloe
Yes, Chloe is a Madison gem. The oThER site reviews appear?, as the ratings are a little lower, but the description indicates a great time! YMMV a bit with Chole, as the better you treat her, the better time you will have. And she sincerely enjoys having an enjoyable time herself! Think MILF, not a hard body, but attractive so that you'd go after that in a Madison bar, grocery store, mall.
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookin34
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-17 17:50 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 233Anyone seen?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...freak/18466988
Anyone seen this girl? Looked through thread didn't find anything.
-
03-27-17 17:10 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 508Yup, not Molly
Yeah, not Molly for sure. She is flat as a board. I personally like something up top.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-17 16:28 #4538Senior Member

Posts: 89Whereabouts is "15 minutes west of Madison"? -thanks.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-17 16:13 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 2927Go head and ride it
Sara is prime pussy. She is so limber that I put her legs over her head and got nothing but pure pussy. You better go get some of this prime pussy.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-17 13:32 #4536Senior Member

Posts: 213Time waster
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...cutie/18313147
Had an appointment scheduled and she was a no show and hasn't responded since. Waste of time / effort. YMMV but I'd avoid.
Yay.
-
03-27-17 09:51 #4535Regular Member

Posts: 8Ginger Lea
She has reviews on the other site under Chicago.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-17 09:36 #4534Senior Member

Posts: 663Sara Lee
Went and visited Sara Lee last week. She was as fun as usual! She offers a nice incall on a dead end street, DATY, CBJ, CFS, light kissing. Damage 100 HHR 200 HR. She is only available day time hours.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-17 07:13 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 2120I did not know that. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ScubaDiv69
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-17 07:13 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 2120I haven't seen this new Brooklyn.
Originally Posted by BadgerGuy
[View Original Post]
The meeting protocol (meet in some parking lot in SP) sounds a lot like Molly's. But I don't think that's Molly, who posts as "pretty young thang".
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...thang/18460812
Molly is early 20's, very petite, A cups at most.
-
03-26-17 20:42 #4531Regular Member

Posts: 17Newest Brooklyn
Has anyone had luck actually meeting her? I have set up 2 times to meet with her. She won't give her address but says to meet and follow her from the parking lot of different places in Sun Prairie. Two times I go to meet her, and she is not there. As soon as I text that I'm almost there its radio silence. Not sure what she looks like since she doesn't post face pics but the body is not bad. I would take one more try with her if anyone has had success.
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/18383643















