Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 621 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 9315
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4560
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    What happening with CL? Been a while since have gotten down that way, but was one of the places would stop at.
    Maybe sinking ship is too harsh, but the turnover is outrageous. I follow the club on social media and they are always posting for new cashiers, bartenders, shot girls, and dancers. Not sure if it's par for the course. They also lost the Scores sponsorship thing I believe.

    I'll strike up a conversation with a dancer and get dances and after a few visits, they no longer work there or went to another club. I only see a few mainstays every time I go. Add to that I see girls that worked there for a while working at other clubs and they tell me they left caddy and dance at said club now for the past few months. I know a few work multiple clubs, bur these girls outright say they left.

  2. #4559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Geffe71  [View Original Post]
    Seeems like Paris is the latest to ditch the sinking ship that is Cadillac Lounge. Phoebe might not be too far behind if pics are to be believed (or she just was able to dance at a club for one night).
    What happening with CL? Been a while since have gotten down that way, but was one of the places would stop at.

  3. #4558
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Strip club list is the website you people who keep pming me, and I was incorrect in was informed Rachel is still alive, as I wrote earlier the there are a ton of shit posters on there so the info may have been false.
    Thank you for the update. She's a nice girl. Very talkative. If anyone sees where she works next, please post here.

  4. #4557
    Quote Originally Posted by Geffe71  [View Original Post]
    Seeems like Paris is the latest to ditch the sinking ship that is Cadillac Lounge. Phoebe might not be too far behind if pics are to be believed (or she just was able to dance at a club for one night).
    Is paris the chick who worked at desires? Are any of the desires brazillians at the caddy?

  5. #4556
    Seeems like Paris is the latest to ditch the sinking ship that is Cadillac Lounge. Phoebe might not be too far behind if pics are to be believed (or she just was able to dance at a club for one night).

  6. #4555

    Wild zebra

    Blonde b team with some tats.

    Older mid 30's.

    She still around use to do Alex's and foxy.

    And Rhode Island dolls.

  7. #4554

    Rachel

    Strip club list is the website you people who keep pming me, and I was incorrect in was informed Rachel is still alive, as I wrote earlier the there are a ton of shit posters on there so the info may have been false.

  8. #4553

    WZ scanning I'd

    When did wild zebra start scanning I'd's?

    I went Friday night around 11. Maybe they only do it certain times?

    I surely look old enough so they just wanted to get my information.

    This will probably keep me from going back. I hate that shit! Too bad because it was fun there were some cute girls willing to please.

  9. #4552

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Geffe71  [View Original Post]
    The Rachel he is talking about is most likely the one that was a Cadillac for about 10 years. Talked to one of my contacts that dances there and I got the vibe she is under the radar or like someone said OD'd. However, I know her real name and no obituaries come up. So that's a good sign.
    Good to know the Rachel I linked isn't the one that passed, thanks.

  10. #4551
    The Rachel he is talking about is most likely the one that was a Cadillac for about 10 years. Talked to one of my contacts that dances there and I got the vibe she is under the radar or like someone said OD'd. However, I know her real name and no obituaries come up. So that's a good sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Rachel we're all talking about. If so it's very unfortunate, she was a really nice girl.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/worc...1-8280/1/22218

  11. #4550

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Take it for what it's worth, I read on another board that Rachel had od and passed away. There are tons of shit posting on that site so take that for what it's worth.
    Is this the same Rachel we're all talking about. If so it's very unfortunate, she was a really nice girl.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/worc...1-8280/1/22218

  12. #4549
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendYou  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in at least a month at the zebra. She used to be a sure thing there on a Saturday night. Anyone else seen her. Different days / nights?
    Take it for what it's worth, I read on another board that Rachel had od and passed away. There are tons of shit posting on that site so take that for what it's worth.

  13. #4548

    Tori Blaze Wild Zebra

    She was my absolute favorite. Anyone know where she is nowadays?

    Gorgeous skinny dancer with perfect tits. Candy tattoos on her arm and two star tattoos on her belly.

  14. #4547

    WZ visit

    I've been away from Providence for a couple months as an injury kept me from driving. The last couple times previous, I didn't have much luck with my infrequent afternoon visits. The other day, I checked it out, and there seemed to be a new group of afternoon dancers. There were still a few, mature, oversized dancers as usual, but they didn't predominate. There is a sensational young petite dancer there, Amber. She was even better looking up close on stage, but never removed any clothing. No matter. Just the opposite was happening in the smoking veranda. Two fairly young and attractive girls were fixing their tan lines on top. I knew one of them and talked with her for a while. She had just had her first baby and was looking out of sorts a bit. Another dancer sat down near us and began a conversation with me. Her stage name was Lily and I'd never seen her before. She was nice looking, petite, but not quite as petite below. Then, one of her regulars came in and she excused herself. I checked out the stage scene and saw another two dancers who were new for me, relatively young and sexy. Later I was able to meet up with Lily to do a dance, fortunaytely, her regular didn't have time to hang out. Since the back stage wasn't officially open yet, she danced for me there before we started the private dance. Great warmup. She has excellent dancing skills and I would repeat, but she is only there W,F afternoons.

  15. #4546
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same Rachel that used to post on BP, I'd very much like to know if she's still around as well!
    I haven't seen her in at least a month at the zebra. She used to be a sure thing there on a Saturday night. Anyone else seen her. Different days / nights?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape