Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 736 to 750 of 6045
-
09-11-17 10:49 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 33Gabby
I have seen Gabby a few times. Yes, she is eccentric. And I see she put some new pics on her ad. For the $, I will put up with it.
Originally Posted by HornyguyLif
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 10:38 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 33Downtown Madison?
Anyone know where she is located downtown? Hotel or private? I am looking for other downtown options too.
Originally Posted by Kermit61
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-17 20:01 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 660Brooklyn
Hey guys, Anyone still in touch with Brooklyn (the one who hosted with Molly) ??
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-17 18:03 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 34Busty Asian
I did text her and was told 230 a hour.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-17 11:24 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 359Tina
Anyone seen her?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...asian/24806692
I might TOFTT tomorrow if my schedule lines up with hers.
-
09-09-17 13:32 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 504He must be awake now because he found me! LOL.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-17 09:57 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 639Admin 2 's been busy!! See, go take a nap and come back and miss the who, what, when, where and why.
-
09-08-17 19:39 #5303Administrator

Posts: 5265Recent action
I know that all of you guys are thinking, wait, I didn't say it, somebody else did.
Yes, you are correct, and then you quoted it and reprinted it for anybody who might have missed it, like ten times.
See where it says "report post?"
Any idea what that might be for? I can explain what it's for. We look at a lot of fucking posts in a days time and we will always miss shit, we wish we didn't but it's always going to happen. We know that, we accept it, we gave you a method to help out. It's right there on every post.
Quoting and reprinting something has exactly the same effect as far as how people process information so why shouldn't the next ten be an infraction like the first one?
A2
-
09-06-17 11:41 #5302Banned Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-06-17 01:47 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 46Brianna
No, her half hour is 60.
Originally Posted by Noob2017
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 23:01 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 92Is that for her half hour special?
Originally Posted by SailorBen01
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 13:20 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 2927Looks good
I may go get a taste.
Originally Posted by SailorBen01
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 12:43 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 801That's probably what I'm going to do. She's texting me endlessly, but I can't quite get over her new look. If she looked like she did before all the work, I'd be on her like white on rice.
Originally Posted by Crandell76
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 12:17 #5297Regular Member

Posts: 8Further info
Not FS for me. Ran 140 - lots of oral both ways though.
Originally Posted by Danyo
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 08:38 #5296Regular Member

Posts: 8Scarlet Winters
Met Scarlet the other day. Good neighborhood. Discrete and upper end. Easy going women. Made conversation until we were comfortable and then adjourned to the bedroom. Overall, she didn't seem that interested. More like matter of fact like. Very limited menu and felt rushed, who knows so YMMV.


















