Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 74 of 660 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8793

    Easiest solution

    Just get yourself a cheap burner. Set it up with whatever name you want to use and keep it charged with otc minutes cards paid for in cash. Easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Existierende  [View Original Post]
    Having seen Laura's reviews, and being pretty happy with older, attractive women, I'm thinking about seeing her. Especially because she dropped her price to 175/ hr (which is not cheap, admittedly). But is her screening policy really as strict as she states? No way am I giving her my real name and real phone number.

    http://bellasrelaxation.wixsite.com/bellas/contact

  2. #8792

    Laura Lake screening question

    Having seen Laura's reviews, and being pretty happy with older, attractive women, I'm thinking about seeing her. Especially because she dropped her price to 175/ hr (which is not cheap, admittedly). But is her screening policy really as strict as she states? No way am I giving her my real name and real phone number.

    http://bellasrelaxation.wixsite.com/bellas/contact

  3. #8791
    Quote Originally Posted by Evileyefleegle  [View Original Post]
    This girl advertises like mad, are there any reviews on her or is she fake? http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...londe/8331328..
    Review on another site claims HJ only talks too much upsell etc.

  4. #8790

    One Review

    I have been tempted until I for her number going back to a not so good review.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5747299-328982

    Quote Originally Posted by Evileyefleegle  [View Original Post]
    This girl advertises like mad, are there any reviews on her or is she fake? http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...londe/8331328..

  5. #8789

    BB in Taunton

    Quote Originally Posted by Evileyefleegle  [View Original Post]
    This girl advertises like mad, are there any reviews on her or is she fake? http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...londe/8331328..
    Link dead.

  6. #8788

    Seductive Busty Blonde in Taunton

    This girl advertises like mad, are there any reviews on her or is she fake? http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...londe/8331328..

  7. #8787

    First post Jesslynn 6505

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    I see Jesslynn is back in the area this weekend. I've seen her several years ago. And the last review she has is from around May of 2016. Has anyone seen her very recently? I'm wondering if her body is still looking the same or if she's gotten heavier or into the BBW category. I know everything with her was covered but that ass was amazing. And she was very tight. I wouldn't mind visiting with her again if that still holds true.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-booty/8309213
    Just saw her this morning before she departed. Not sure of how her appearance was as this was my first visit with her. I decided to pull the trigger with her because of her previous positive reviews. Plus there isn't too much appealing to me on BP. Glad I made the call! She required a light screening before info. Nothing intrusive. Gave me a nearby address instead of actual address but I understand why. Nice airport location. Pics are real. She is petite with thick legs, slim waist, nice curves, a very round ass, and some great DDs. Slight baby fat around midsection but not a major turn off. No GFE, BBBJ, BBFS, offered. Parking in rear though and very very tight kitty. $$5 for hr plus $ for parking. Total damage was $$5. Quite pricey but I'd go again. Looks are 8/10 and performance 10/10. Bottom line is she's clean, safe, sane, and real! Great personality. Very intelligent. Says she won't be back until next month though. Not such a bad thing. I'd go broke if she were here more. Seniors PM me for details.

  8. #8786

    Jesslynn back in the area

    I see Jesslynn is back in the area this weekend. I've seen her several years ago. And the last review she has is from around May of 2016. Has anyone seen her very recently? I'm wondering if her body is still looking the same or if she's gotten heavier or into the BBW category. I know everything with her was covered but that ass was amazing. And she was very tight. I wouldn't mind visiting with her again if that still holds true.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-booty/8309213

  9. #8785
    Quote Originally Posted by ShamusAll  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like someone with an ax to grind.
    Probably some douche who she blacklisted for being a dick or pulling a no show.

  10. #8784
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornboi82  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, with destiny's high mouth traffic is anyone concerned about catching something?
    That's always a risk you take anytime you do anything BB with anyone whose sexual history you're not 100% aware of. But BBBJ is pretty low risk, as these things go. You're not going to catch anything life-threatening, and very unlikely to catch anything that isn't easily treatable.

  11. #8783

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BanGravy  [View Original Post]
    Damn man, not only is this the first review on a provider that hasn't been reviewed before, it also reads like porn, made me want to get in touch with her. Nice job.
    Isn't this the purpose of the forum, write a review to "share the love"?

    I had fun and all that in 15 minutes too!

  12. #8782
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Personally haven't seen anyone review this one so figured I'd share my good experience with her today. Nice girl, ok face but a lot heavier than pics let on, opted for BBBJ only car date. She was good, a little teethy at first but takes direction well, can't really dt that well & said no cim but face & tits ok to finish, which was good by me. Personally wouldn't go further than BBBJ but for that purpose it was $. 60 well spent. Enjoy her she's a nice, normal girl albeit on the heavy side.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...tricks/7224483
    That link is dead already. Do you have another? Thanks.

  13. #8781
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGulbany  [View Original Post]
    I agreed man, the one time I saw her I opt'd to bring my own cover. Not sure what the hype was about either way, she sounds like slopping on your junk LOL.
    I wish she had "slopped on my junk", LOL. Because I thought her BBBJ was average at best, not enough slobber, too dry, and too toothy. Really, really nice girl, though!

  14. #8780
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back. Pretty MILF. Very thin. GFE. Kiss, BBBJ, covered mish to finish. Fun, but not sure I'll repeat. Prefer a little thicker girl.
    Money *****. Be careful! $$. Gets you hooked asks for more.

  15. #8779

    Trolling or something

    Posted about this on the OT board. Can't tell if whomever this is is a legit poster or just some kind of bitter asshole.

    These ads have been popping up on BP since yesterday.

    Reached out to the poster to get the story but haven't heard a peep.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Never seen this girl but came across this fwiw. Not sure if it related to your post.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...sitive/8300613

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape