Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 75 of 660 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8778
    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Never seen this girl but came across this fwiw. Not sure if it related to your post.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...sitive/8300613
    I can't imagine any competent health professional discussing this in anything but a private setting. Sounds like someone with an ax to grind.

  2. #8777
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #8776

    Bella legit girl, solid service & she gets the job done with no issues.

    Personally haven't seen anyone review this one so figured I'd share my good experience with her today. Nice girl, ok face but a lot heavier than pics let on, opted for BBBJ only car date. She was good, a little teethy at first but takes direction well, can't really dt that well & said no cim but face & tits ok to finish, which was good by me. Personally wouldn't go further than BBBJ but for that purpose it was $. 60 well spent. Enjoy her she's a nice, normal girl albeit on the heavy side.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...tricks/7224483

  4. #8775
    Damn man, not only is this the first review on a provider that hasn't been reviewed before, it also reads like porn, made me want to get in touch with her. Nice job.

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Text back and forth with some pics. Then set up 15 minutes for $100. I was expecting only a BBBJ. We met at her studio, typical massage room with massage table and music playing and a futon bed in the room. She said there are others who share it too.

    I got comfortable and sat on futon and she took off her shirt to reveal amazing, pierced DD's. I was blown away at how amazing they were. I took the nipples in my mouth and started to pull off her pants and she was a great actress or maybe was enjoying it.

    I got 2 fingers in her pussy and she is fucking them hard and DFK'ing me until she backs off and takes my cock deep into her mouth until the gag reflex kicks in, but she keeps sucking and fondling my balls and using her tongue in great ways.

    I wrap up and she sits on me for RCG and rides me good and is loving the ass smacking, but I want those big titties in my face so I turn her over and enter deep into her pussy and fuck her hard.

    Before I'm about to cum I pull out, remove the condom and tell her to get on me knees to finish me off with her mouth. She gladly kneels down and sucks my good with ball licking too. I pulled out just as I was about to cum and finished on her face.

    We cleaned up and talked while we got dressed then I left.

    Overall she was phenomenal, next time I'll stay for an hour!

    I couldn't locate her BP ad but this is basically it, the pic is legit: https://escortage.co/401-468-0053.

    Enjoy boys!

  5. #8774

    Weanor rotter

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornboi82  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, with destiny's high mouth traffic is anyone concerned about catching something?
    I agreed man, the one time I saw her I opt'd to bring my own cover. Not sure what the hype was about either way, she sounds like slopping on your junk LOL.

  6. #8773

    Destiny

    Hey guys, with destiny's high mouth traffic is anyone concerned about catching something?

  7. #8772

    Natalia on BP

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't locate her BP ad but this is basically it, the pic is legit: https://escortage.co/401-468-0053.

    Enjoy boys!
    Here's her ad on BP: http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...atalia/8257418.

  8. #8771

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Was able to track down her fb & verified her pics are pretty much her but was also able to determine she's with (currently by date of posts) one or two homies LOL. She's also pregnant and states she's with her boyfriend and number comes back to another guy. She looks tempting just not trying to walk into a robbery. The BF is her baby daddy it appears. Just seeing if anyone has had any luck with her before I possibly take the plunge.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...bonnie/8285063
    Have not partaken but it looks like you did your homework, now (I suggest) wallk the other way. Safer choices.

  9. #8770

    Bella

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...screte/8019898

    Got a chance to hang out with Bella was able to convince her on doing a car date. Was able to negotiate on $ since it was late and assured her that it would be a quick one. Pics are accurate nice body decent ass and pretty face.

  10. #8769

    Natalia

    Text back and forth with some pics. Then set up 15 minutes for $100. I was expecting only a BBBJ. We met at her studio, typical massage room with massage table and music playing and a futon bed in the room. She said there are others who share it too.

    I got comfortable and sat on futon and she took off her shirt to reveal amazing, pierced DD's. I was blown away at how amazing they were. I took the nipples in my mouth and started to pull off her pants and she was a great actress or maybe was enjoying it.

    I got 2 fingers in her pussy and she is fucking them hard and DFK'ing me until she backs off and takes my cock deep into her mouth until the gag reflex kicks in, but she keeps sucking and fondling my balls and using her tongue in great ways.

    I wrap up and she sits on me for RCG and rides me good and is loving the ass smacking, but I want those big titties in my face so I turn her over and enter deep into her pussy and fuck her hard.

    Before I'm about to cum I pull out, remove the condom and tell her to get on me knees to finish me off with her mouth. She gladly kneels down and sucks my good with ball licking too. I pulled out just as I was about to cum and finished on her face.

    We cleaned up and talked while we got dressed then I left.

    Overall she was phenomenal, next time I'll stay for an hour!

    I couldn't locate her BP ad but this is basically it, the pic is legit: https://escortage.co/401-468-0053.

    Enjoy boys!

  11. #8768

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    What's Taylor's info.
    She's been MIA for years.

  12. #8767

    Has anyone partaken Bonnie 609-xxx-xx13?

    Was able to track down her fb & verified her pics are pretty much her but was also able to determine she's with (currently by date of posts) one or two homies LOL. She's also pregnant and states she's with her boyfriend and number comes back to another guy. She looks tempting just not trying to walk into a robbery. The BF is her baby daddy it appears. Just seeing if anyone has had any luck with her before I possibly take the plunge.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...bonnie/8285063

  13. #8766

    Samantha

    This is the Sam that lives in WWarwick. 35

    I cannot find the link but met up with her yesterday for an hour ($2. 5). She is lots of fun, clean, a couple of piercings and tats and in great shape! Open to everything but anal and anything that is painful. Decent BBBJ and covered in multiple positions. Just moved into apartment so a bit cluttered but not dirty or smelly and the parking was off the street with nothing to worry about. Says her sister is a "provider" and is a roommate.

    I will repeat but not too often with those prices.
    Last edited by New One; 08-30-17 at 14:07. Reason: additional info

  14. #8765

    Bobbi

    I've reviewed her on this board already should be fairly recent if you search the name. Tried to set up an appt with her yesterday unfortunately she won't have an in loc for a while but hopefully that changes for her. I liked her and would absolutely repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys8228  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-3065/1/301703

    Tried to set up date today but only offering outcall today which doesn't work for me. Anyone have any experience? TOFTT on Saturday.

    PM is ok.

    Cowboy.

  15. #8764

    Bobbi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys8228  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-3065/1/301703

    Tried to set up date today but only offering outcall today which doesn't work for me. Anyone have any experience? TOFTT on Saturday.

    PM is ok.

    Cowboy.
    Correct link http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-3065/1/301703.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape