Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 83 of 660 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8658

    Mandy on CT craigslist

    It looks like she getting into adult films.

    https://newlondon.craigslist.org/cas...259282813.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (2).jpg‎  

  2. #8657

    Playful Blonde

    Thinking about trying this little jewel. http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...layful/7992943 . Made a call to her asking what's open etc, 1. 0 donation for every Hhhr she sez and quiet no drama area in Woony. School time during week for a reg job she is seeking so selective times avail. Best on weekends to visit. If anyone par takes before I do please respond, I will report back after this trip Sun.

    LM.

  3. #8656

    Samantha

    Is this here? http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...t-lips/6591850.

    Thanks.

    Seeker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back. Pretty MILF. Very thin. GFE. Kiss, BBBJ, covered mish to finish. Fun, but not sure I'll repeat. Prefer a little thicker girl.

  4. #8655

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Overseas  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Samantha? Going to take the leap, heard she is great! Feedback appreciated. Lives in W. Warwick.
    I saw her a while back. Pretty MILF. Very thin. GFE. Kiss, BBBJ, covered mish to finish. Fun, but not sure I'll repeat. Prefer a little thicker girl.

  5. #8654

    Samantha

    Anyone have any info on Samantha? Going to take the leap, heard she is great! Feedback appreciated. Lives in W. Warwick.

  6. #8653

  7. #8652
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDiary  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up with no phone, only contact through her website - bustykayla.com. No luck on the google image search. Anyone have any experience with her?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...s-back/8044023
    She looks way TGTBT but you never know. The bustykayla.com domain was only registered less than a month ago so that makes me suspicious.

  8. #8651

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    I love the look of the girl in the photos but does anyone have any experience with her?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...38&oid=8048343
    This is Celeyne or that is the name I know her with. From Virginia, body blown due to childbirth, looks really bad without make up. Service is very amateur like but she takes good direction. BBBJ but other service is covered. No rear entry although her ass jiggles well in doggy. She like black men too.

    Cheers.

    TM.

  9. #8650

    Kayla

    This one popped up with no phone, only contact through her website - bustykayla.com. No luck on the google image search. Anyone have any experience with her?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...s-back/8044023

  10. #8649
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    I love the look of the girl in the photos but does anyone have any experience with her?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...38&oid=8048343
    Nope but she used to work at a dunkin donuts in eastern ct before getting fired for sleeping in her car and leaving the counter unmanned.

  11. #8648

    Tattooed Brunette

    I love the look of the girl in the photos but does anyone have any experience with her?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...38&oid=8048343
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d7f90fbe562c05c7d646eed15c6e050b.jpg‎   3924a8d8d42117d24bb9477a2c43e06d.jpg‎   6e067344b5babb0887e9321332e3fb03.jpg‎  

  12. #8647

    I did last week.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...wbunny/7634598

    Has anyone seen this one? Seems promising, hot. Just wanted to know if anyone had any prior knowledge.
    For a short time. She was fine, but the place is in a private residence with about ok conditions. She seemed to enjoy it.

  13. #8646
    I'd skip this one. Has obvious demons and was recently arrested with some other dude for stealing a car and [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

  14. #8645

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Of for sure. There have been plenty of providers I've enjoyed the company of in the past who were definitely not beauty queens. And I hate to sound shallow, but I just can't imagine the appeal of those two. I'll admit though, I've also been spoiled in that regard in recent times.
    I'm from Florida originally and our providers range from 10's to what I experienced yesterday but that was bottom of the barrel. There was zero appeal. I actually went home and bathed and prayed. I felt dirty just having my dick out for a minute in their presence. I realized I hit a new low. I've been pretty lucky as well. The lack of quality providers lately is killing me up here.

  15. #8644
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    Not that everyone I have dreamt with was a "10" but even looking at what they looked like back then has me ill.
    Of for sure. There have been plenty of providers I've enjoyed the company of in the past who were definitely not beauty queens. And I hate to sound shallow, but I just can't imagine the appeal of those two. I'll admit though, I've also been spoiled in that regard in recent times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape