Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 9888
-
09-05-17 11:28 #8793Senior Member

Posts: 640Easiest solution
Just get yourself a cheap burner. Set it up with whatever name you want to use and keep it charged with otc minutes cards paid for in cash. Easy.
Originally Posted by Existierende
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 11:01 #8792Senior Member

Posts: 338Laura Lake screening question
Having seen Laura's reviews, and being pretty happy with older, attractive women, I'm thinking about seeing her. Especially because she dropped her price to 175/ hr (which is not cheap, admittedly). But is her screening policy really as strict as she states? No way am I giving her my real name and real phone number.
http://bellasrelaxation.wixsite.com/bellas/contact
-
09-04-17 23:10 #8791Senior Member

Posts: 126Review on another site claims HJ only talks too much upsell etc.
Originally Posted by Evileyefleegle
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 19:37 #8790Senior Member

Posts: 142One Review
I have been tempted until I for her number going back to a not so good review.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5747299-328982
Originally Posted by Evileyefleegle
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 19:18 #8789Senior Member

Posts: 235BB in Taunton
Link dead.
Originally Posted by Evileyefleegle
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 12:30 #8788Senior Member

Posts: 44Seductive Busty Blonde in Taunton
This girl advertises like mad, are there any reviews on her or is she fake? http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...londe/8331328..
-
09-02-17 12:32 #8787Regular Member

Posts: 8First post Jesslynn 6505
Just saw her this morning before she departed. Not sure of how her appearance was as this was my first visit with her. I decided to pull the trigger with her because of her previous positive reviews. Plus there isn't too much appealing to me on BP. Glad I made the call! She required a light screening before info. Nothing intrusive. Gave me a nearby address instead of actual address but I understand why. Nice airport location. Pics are real. She is petite with thick legs, slim waist, nice curves, a very round ass, and some great DDs. Slight baby fat around midsection but not a major turn off. No GFE, BBBJ, BBFS, offered. Parking in rear though and very very tight kitty. $$5 for hr plus $ for parking. Total damage was $$5. Quite pricey but I'd go again. Looks are 8/10 and performance 10/10. Bottom line is she's clean, safe, sane, and real! Great personality. Very intelligent. Says she won't be back until next month though. Not such a bad thing. I'd go broke if she were here more. Seniors PM me for details.
Originally Posted by JoeKickass
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-17 22:18 #8786Senior Member

Posts: 234Jesslynn back in the area
I see Jesslynn is back in the area this weekend. I've seen her several years ago. And the last review she has is from around May of 2016. Has anyone seen her very recently? I'm wondering if her body is still looking the same or if she's gotten heavier or into the BBW category. I know everything with her was covered but that ass was amazing. And she was very tight. I wouldn't mind visiting with her again if that still holds true.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-booty/8309213
-
09-01-17 20:35 #8785Senior Member

Posts: 738Probably some douche who she blacklisted for being a dick or pulling a no show.
Originally Posted by ShamusAll
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-17 20:29 #8784Senior Member

Posts: 699That's always a risk you take anytime you do anything BB with anyone whose sexual history you're not 100% aware of. But BBBJ is pretty low risk, as these things go. You're not going to catch anything life-threatening, and very unlikely to catch anything that isn't easily treatable.
Originally Posted by Hornboi82
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-17 14:24 #8783Banned Member

Posts: 500Thanks
Isn't this the purpose of the forum, write a review to "share the love"?
Originally Posted by BanGravy
[View Original Post]
I had fun and all that in 15 minutes too!
-
09-01-17 10:45 #8782Senior Member

Posts: 834That link is dead already. Do you have another? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-17 10:43 #8781Senior Member

Posts: 834I wish she had "slopped on my junk", LOL. Because I thought her BBBJ was average at best, not enough slobber, too dry, and too toothy. Really, really nice girl, though!
Originally Posted by JohnGulbany
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-17 09:22 #8780Senior Member

Posts: 123Money *****. Be careful! $$. Gets you hooked asks for more.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-17 17:45 #8779Senior Member

Posts: 640Trolling or something
Posted about this on the OT board. Can't tell if whomever this is is a legit poster or just some kind of bitter asshole.
These ads have been popping up on BP since yesterday.
Reached out to the poster to get the story but haven't heard a peep.
Originally Posted by JDapper
[View Original Post]














