Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 79 of 660 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8718

    This one is a thief

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...aymate/6611114

    Beware of this one guys she is a thief. Normaly I am more aware but I let my guard down and she pickpocketed me. Smart enough to not have taken too much more money in with me but she is a fucking thief.

  2. #8717
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #8716

    Lilly with rich guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Expletive  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I think lilly is out of the game. I've been a regular for almost 3 years and after she had a close call with LE in late spring she has been completely out of touch. Seems like she got a boyfriend and is leaving this behind her for now. Not sure if one of you dudes is seeing her on the DL but if so you're very lucky.
    Lilly was spotted several times at the Providence Mall in the early summer doing shopping sprees. She was walking with some older guy wearing an expensive suit. He was buying her bags of new clothes and Victoria Secret stuff and they loaded the bags into his BMW. Looks like she's got some rich guy taking care of her, so she won't need to be back in the game any time soon.

  4. #8715
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #8714

    Planning

    I've always texted her a few days out, if not a week out. But I'm from out of town, so I just want to make sure I can see her. I usually have a day or two in town and want to make sure she's available.

    She's not like Redbox or pizza delivery, you can't just reach out and expect service. Either she's booked or not working, and I just have come to expect that. Take that for what you will, you can call it flakey, but I usually reserve that term for girls that respond, set up a time then never respond.

    She's one of my faves for anywhere, but I've also come to figure out how to set it up with her. Sorry you haven't had that opportunity! I really mean that with no sarcasm.

    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Well tried to see Mandy and once again was a total waste of time messaging her. Don't see how you guys sing her praises when her customer service sucks!

    Trying to get a response in a semi timely manner is impossible. Chick never answers her messages or answers a day or days later.

    If I message today means I am looking for today not 3 days from now, when I usually get a response.

    Chick is a giant flake!

  6. #8713

    Redhead Mandy,

    Well tried to see Mandy and once again was a total waste of time messaging her. Don't see how you guys sing her praises when her customer service sucks!

    Trying to get a response in a semi timely manner is impossible. Chick never answers her messages or answers a day or days later.

    If I message today means I am looking for today not 3 days from now, when I usually get a response.

    Chick is a giant flake!

  7. #8712

    Interesting but

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #8711

    A change in service after all this time with Destiny

    Got an interesting message the other day from Destiny. She said she only talked to one other person about it but it seems like she's kicking around the idea of offering another opening. Covered it seemed like and not a full GFE but only if the pricing was right and made it worth her while. I think she's trying to feel out how much she could get from someone and seems like she wants to still keep the amount of people limited so it would be like a VIP thing or something LOL. Interesting.

  9. #8710
    That link is dead.

  10. #8709
    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ompany/8147493

    Anyone see this girl in Pawtucket. Number comes back to a Facebook page but not sure if it is the same girl. Would like to pull the trigger but area doesn't seem to be the best. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Pretty sure she's been reviewed here, and it wasn't good. Try using the forum search tool above right and search for "sicilian".

  11. #8708

    Woonsocket

    http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage

    Quote Originally Posted by NineIron  [View Original Post]
    Worth the trip, met up with the other day at a clean safe location in Woony, no drama area easy parking. Class act no rushing open to all entries she said but comes with a price, the 1.0 hhr is a FS covered time or BBBJ / massage which she does well I think and works at this strictly part time. Would say an 8 out of 10 rating on performance and a 10 on attitude. Worth the trip.

    She is probably 27 age. I have seen her a year or ago in Warwick. The first time I saw her her body was much tighter. Now she has stretch marks all near hear ass and mid section. She does have a pretty face still but I think she was much hotter when I first met her. Showing some serious signs of wear amd tear. She is def no 8 out of 10. Maybe 6. 5 if your not used to actual hot chicks. I am looking for tight bodies and good looking girls. This seems to be a dry Sahara around here for what I'm looking for.

  12. #8707

    You got a link?

    What's her ad? I'd be interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by NineIron  [View Original Post]
    Worth the trip, met up with the other day at a clean safe location in Woony, no drama area easy parking. Class act no rushing open to all entries she said but comes with a price, the 1.0 hhr is a FS covered time or BBBJ / massage which she does well I think and works at this strictly part time. Would say an 8 out of 10 rating on performance and a 10 on attitude. Worth the trip.

    She is probably 27 age. I have seen her a year or ago in Warwick. The first time I saw her her body was much tighter. Now she has stretch marks all near hear ass and mid section. She does have a pretty face still but I think she was much hotter when I first met her. Showing some serious signs of wear amd tear. She is def no 8 out of 10. Maybe 6. 5 if your not used to actual hot chicks. I am looking for tight bodies and good looking girls. This seems to be a dry Sahara around here for what I'm looking for.

  13. #8706
    Quote Originally Posted by NineIron  [View Original Post]
    Worth the trip, met up with the other day at a clean safe location in Woony, no drama area easy parking. Class act no rushing open to all entries she said but comes with a price, the 1.0 hhr is a FS covered time or BBBJ / massage which she does well I think and works at this strictly part time. Would say an 8 out of 10 rating on performance and a 10 on attitude. Worth the trip.

    She is probably 27 age. I have seen her a year or ago in Warwick. The first time I saw her her body was much tighter. Now she has stretch marks all near hear ass and mid section. She does have a pretty face still but I think she was much hotter when I first met her. Showing some serious signs of wear amd tear. She is def no 8 out of 10. Maybe 6. 5 if your not used to actual hot chicks. I am looking for tight bodies and good looking girls. This seems to be a dry Sahara around here for what I'm looking for.
    Who is this girl?

  14. #8705

    Sexy MILF

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...y-milf/8201248

    Text back and forth and seems legit but time didn't work out, Trying to meet up again Friday. I don't remember ever seeing this ad before but Anyone ever have any experience?

    PM is ok.

    Thanks.

    Cowboy.

  15. #8704

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I would proceed with caution. I am not sure if this is the same Bella that I saw a few years ago, here is an old ad:

    http://liverubreviews.com/ad/provide...7-0499/1/49426

    Maybe someone knows if this is the same one? It surely looks like her, perhaps after substantial weight loss due to riding the Mexican Horse? If its her, I would advise you to STAY AWAY! Because the Bella in the above rub link promised me a no-condom bareback fuck, but when I got there she reneged, claiming she was on the rag. She admitted her dishonesty to me, too. But does anyone know if it is the same Bella? It surely LOOKS like her, but I could be wrong? I would not want to accuse the wrong girl!
    The last 4-digits 1354 is Nasty Nasty, works at and. Main St above Cafe. Demons in this one's head for sure and def will want to sell up. Better out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape