Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 9888
-
08-15-17 11:16 #8673Senior Member

Posts: 123No that's not her! My Sam is blonde, MILF, about 35.
Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-17 15:02 #8672Senior Member

Posts: 487Did someone say tag team?
Originally Posted by Charfly
[View Original Post]
Sign me up.
-
08-14-17 11:19 #8671Regular Member

Posts: 20And. . . The link
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...person/6536690
Originally Posted by NukeL
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-17 08:38 #8670Regular Member

Posts: 20Happy Person
First time, long time. . .
I'm a fan of FBSM so I saw her a few weeks ago. Easy set up by email a few days in advance. She hosts in a private house in an OK area of Providence. I showered when I got there. I went for the 90 min massage: she was topless, and her body is in good shape though she's a bit older than I expected. The massage itself was very good and there was light teasing while on my front, which was most of the time. I flipped and there was a perfunctory massage before the HJ / BBBJ / prostate combo began. And that was very good. Showered again before leaving. Overall a good experience but a bit pricey.
-
08-13-17 20:31 #8669Senior Member

Posts: 235Michelle
Plenty of reviews. Got to do the leg work.
Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-17 16:27 #8668Regular Member

Posts: 12Too bad. I don't venture out much so she was nice and easy except for her aversion about well those who saw her know. Especially after getting her own place. Too bad other Lilly doesn't do incall regularly as she seems like a good alternative. Any suggestions for outside Providence?
Originally Posted by Expletive
[View Original Post]
There was smoking red head who posts Worcester and south coast but she wanted you to pay 25 to view her webcam and said it comes off her pretty reasonable rates if you make appointment after paying. I can actually understand that model if the follow on occurs. Weeds out the no shows or time wasters but would be nice to know.
-
08-13-17 10:28 #8667Senior Member

Posts: 51Agree with Lips. This chick looks like Judy Greer and can take a serious pounding. Lips PM me if you want to tag team her.
She's off the beaten path but worth the trip, IMO.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-17 09:53 #8666Senior Member

Posts: 142Michelle
Has anyone had experience with Michelle.
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-class/6776008
Thanks in advance.
-
08-13-17 04:38 #8665Senior Member

Posts: 85Busty Blonde in Taunton Area
http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...londe/46154913
She stays in norton extended stay.
Any info on her from anyone or anyone willing to take the plunge? She's a 12/10.
-
08-13-17 02:15 #8664Senior Member

Posts: 42Lilly
Yeah I think lilly is out of the game. I've been a regular for almost 3 years and after she had a close call with LE in late spring she has been completely out of touch. Seems like she got a boyfriend and is leaving this behind her for now. Not sure if one of you dudes is seeing her on the DL but if so you're very lucky.
Originally Posted by Midnight40
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-17 12:10 #8663Regular Member

Posts: 8Searching for a big butt
Long time lurker first time poster. Looking for a reliable clean big butt girl. Anywhere in ri or even mass is good. Not too much on BP that seems to appeal to me. Race is a non factor. Slim or thick would be prime just not looking for a total BBW.
-
08-11-17 20:50 #8662Regular Member

Posts: 12Woonsocket playful blonde
Called her too. Same quote. Said to bring own cover. Red flag was address didn't show on city tax rolls but spokeo had it. Spokeo details had noboy around her age though living in units.
Originally Posted by Lumbarman
[View Original Post]
Also one pic shows tattoo on wrist that doesn't seem to show on other. She texted a pic but it was not clear to confirm it was blonde pic. Did seem to fit with the later pic in the lingerie.
Is ep Lily out of the game? I kept to her with the random qv to destiny and a utr girl from CT who seem to quit the biz after brief run. Or at least she doesn't answer my texts.
Curious if you have good experience LM as that first pic is my type.
-
08-11-17 19:30 #8661Senior Member

Posts: 699I sincerely doubt this was posted by her...
Originally Posted by Jpman90
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 18:01 #8660Senior Member

Posts: 289Came from Taunton?
Last pic looks like this one that used to advertise in Taunton for car play at late hours, never partook, bets on 1st 2 pics not her.
Originally Posted by Lumbarman
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 16:36 #8659Senior Member

Posts: 116Sam. Search the forum
Guys, see post 8677 it's not very hard to find. I think she may be away for a few days on vacation.
Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass
[View Original Post]
















