Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 9888
-
08-21-17 11:38 #8703Senior Member

Posts: 289SA app
If you use the App, you have more pym't options such as weekly & bi-weekly in addition to monthly. It does not auto renew so you can just pay on & off as you wish.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
There are no fake profiles to get you to pay for the service in order to message, as with other sites there are always a few indiv scammers.
Typically it requires a bit of messaging, building trust, a meet & greet over dinner, drinks, coffee etc to get to know each other & then agree on an "arrangement that works for both of you.
Much better quality women from young hotties to older milfs, most are non pros tho there are a few BP posers on there as well.
-
08-21-17 08:25 #8702Senior Member

Posts: 953Bella
I do not think they are the same.
This one has a birthmark under Her left eye. The rub / tub rush artist does not!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-17 10:07 #8701Senior Member

Posts: 3748Bella?
I would proceed with caution. I am not sure if this is the same Bella that I saw a few years ago, here is an old ad:
Originally Posted by Krappenschitz
[View Original Post]
http://liverubreviews.com/ad/provide...7-0499/1/49426
Maybe someone knows if this is the same one? It surely looks like her, perhaps after substantial weight loss due to riding the Mexican Horse? If its her, I would advise you to STAY AWAY! Because the Bella in the above rub link promised me a no-condom bareback fuck, but when I got there she reneged, claiming she was on the rag. She admitted her dishonesty to me, too. But does anyone know if it is the same Bella? It surely LOOKS like her, but I could be wrong? I would not want to accuse the wrong girl!
-
08-19-17 14:21 #8700Senior Member

Posts: 216That's lizabelle / lizzy / Eliza.
Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1
[View Original Post]
She has a few reviews on here. Most of those pics are not her. I think 1 might be real. She does have a huge top though, and does have a safe residenc.
-
08-19-17 12:33 #8699Regular Member

Posts: 13Dominique / Liza / Liz
She's been reviewed before under Liza or Liz, among other variations. She's BBW, most of the pics in her ads now are fake but somewhat similar to her actual look, clean and relatively sane, but she's very much average in terms of service. She'll try to rush you out the door. You could do a lot better, but you could also do a lot worse. YMMV.
Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-17 11:40 #8698Regular Member

Posts: 7Blue eyed blond
Wanted to share my experience, contacted the number in the ad, texted her she sent at me a pic, checked it out and it turned out to be some escort in Europe Surprise! Yeh well asked her about it but she insisted it hers. She wanted $$$ for the hr but here is the kicker she wanted that on a prepaid visa card, said to ensure I am not a cop, had never heard of that one before. Well my radar was up, anyways I played along, agreed for $. 40, she gave as address for hotel in providence set up a time as well. 10 min before I called I get her vm. She calls me back gives me some excuse and says she wants the visa card info before she gives out her room number. Right there I thought this is some sort of a scam. I said she can confirm when I meet her in the room. She insist says its for her safety making sure I am not a cop. By now I am all worked up so I bail. Anyone else have similarly experience?
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...ty-new/8170918
-
08-19-17 09:47 #8697Senior Member

Posts: 67Woonsocket
Worth the trip, met up with the other day at a clean safe location in Woony, no drama area easy parking. Class act no rushing open to all entries she said but comes with a price, the 1.0 hhr is a FS covered time or BBBJ / massage which she does well I think and works at this strictly part time. Would say an 8 out of 10 rating on performance and a 10 on attitude. Worth the trip.
She is probably 27 age. I have seen her a year or ago in Warwick. The first time I saw her her body was much tighter. Now she has stretch marks all near hear ass and mid section. She does have a pretty face still but I think she was much hotter when I first met her. Showing some serious signs of wear amd tear. She is def no 8 out of 10. Maybe 6. 5 if your not used to actual hot chicks. I am looking for tight bodies and good looking girls. This seems to be a dry Sahara around here for what I'm looking for.
-
08-19-17 07:59 #8696

Posts: 385Sa
The first months membership is a little cheaper.
I only did the first month and got a lot of hits, different city though.
It takes some work / time, more than it takes to just text a BP girl. Check out the Richmond VA sugar board, it is the best source of info on SA and the sugar scene.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-17 21:09 #8695Senior Member

Posts: 142Dominique
Sorry forgot to attach link, anyone seen here?
Thanks.
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...panion/7149818
Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-17 16:22 #8694Senior Member

Posts: 142Dominique
Any info on Dominique saying full size, how full? I wouldn't mind little meaty but on way BIG.
Thanks in advance.
-
08-18-17 16:17 #8693Senior Member

Posts: 179Apparently SeekingArrangement.kom is a site where sugar daddies meet sugar babies. The upgrade to "premium" is just the $tart Daddy Bigbucks. Of course, the site might also be a clone of the SA site. In which most of the messages you are getting are from fake accounts, who will go radio silent as soon as you pay for premium service.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-17 15:38 #8692Senior Member

Posts: 510$79
I signed up and it appears as if a couple of females are interested in messaging me. It says I need to "upgrade" to read the message. Is the only option the $79 upgrade or are there others?
Originally Posted by LuvEmHott
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-18-17 14:15 #8691Senior Member

Posts: 487http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...o-play/7971963
Originally Posted by Lumbarman
[View Original Post]
Is this her?
How does she look?
Milfy? Nice ass?
-
08-18-17 13:19 #8690Senior Member

Posts: 120Anyone have an updated link?
Originally Posted by Lumbarman
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-17 12:22 #8689

Posts: 385Yep
Ha, you got to expect it at this point I guess.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
















