Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 566 of 751 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 666 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 11258
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2783
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Do all of you guys use Seeking Arrangement? I was thinking about it, but didn't want to pay. Hows the success rate in arranging something?

    In general is it cheaper for you guys to be a SD vs hiring an escort? I typically just see an escort 2 times a month.

  2. #2782
    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    Variety vs The Sure Thing.

    Risking boredom or risking a below par experience.

    I find juggling three is my effective limit. Once or twice a year, the one of the three drift away somehow. At that point, the third is Ms. Variety, as in try someone new until I find a phenomenal prize.

    If you don't mix it up, you can't improve the mix.
    Right now I need stability. And they can provide that. I will most likely not be able to make any changes until the new year.

  3. #2781

    Balance

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Me too. It's really starting to get to me.
    Variety vs The Sure Thing.

    Risking boredom or risking a below par experience.

    I find juggling three is my effective limit. Once or twice a year, the one of the three drift away somehow. At that point, the third is Ms. Variety, as in try someone new until I find a phenomenal prize.

    If you don't mix it up, you can't improve the mix.

  4. #2780
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    I have two regulars that I see and don't have time or money for more. They are both very cool and I have NO reason to complain but there are always more out there that I want to try.
    Me too. It's really starting to get to me.

  5. #2779

    In the same boat

    I have two regulars that I see and don't have time or money for more. They are both very cool and I have NO reason to complain but there are always more out there that I want to try.

  6. #2778
    I got nothing to post. I see the same 3 girls almost every day. No time or money for anyone else.

  7. #2777
    When the cats away. The mice will play. I love my little girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎  

  8. #2776
    It seems like its been about 2 months since I let my SA membership lapse. If I go in and search for only the 18/19/20, AA, slim/athletic girls I still see quite a few new and beautiful ones. If I add in the mixed girls, there really are a lot of gems in there. SA was and can be your whole life if you want it to be. I got my hands full, and I don't like window shopping, but today I just had to take a quick look.

  9. #2775

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...267618704.html

    Back in the day. I would have jumped on this. Looks legit.
    New poster here. Thanks for sharing this and other intel.

  10. #2774
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...267618704.html

    Back in the day. I would have jumped on this. Looks legit.

  11. #2773
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM  [View Original Post]
    Wow she sounds awesome.
    Something like that.

  12. #2772

    Hot sounds like my type is it like my name?!

    Wow she sounds awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So there is this BBW Latina UCLA student I met a while back. I believe I mentioned her on this thread once. She is happy to have me share her number with senior members. I have only done oral with her. She is down for anyting I can think of. Maybe your imagination is better. She never tires and is truly turned on by giving it all she's got. First name starts with a K. Friendly, polite and mostly on time. Has her own car.

  13. #2771
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerom  [View Original Post]
    Sounds nice. Does she have incall?
    I don't think so.

  14. #2770
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So there is this BBW Latina UCLA student I met a while back. I believe I mentioned her on this thread once. She is happy to have me share her number with senior members. I have only done oral with her. She is down for anyting I can think of. Maybe your imagination is better. She never tires and is truly turned on by giving it all she's got. First name starts with a K. Friendly, polite and mostly on time. Has her own car.
    Sounds nice. Does she have incall?

  15. #2769
    So there is this BBW Latina UCLA student I met a while back. I believe I mentioned her on this thread once. She is happy to have me share her number with senior members. I have only done oral with her. She is down for anyting I can think of. Maybe your imagination is better. She never tires and is truly turned on by giving it all she's got. First name starts with a K. Friendly, polite and mostly on time. Has her own car.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape