Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 11253
-
08-18-17 15:16 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 5603It seems like its been about 2 months since I let my SA membership lapse. If I go in and search for only the 18/19/20, AA, slim/athletic girls I still see quite a few new and beautiful ones. If I add in the mixed girls, there really are a lot of gems in there. SA was and can be your whole life if you want it to be. I got my hands full, and I don't like window shopping, but today I just had to take a quick look.
-
08-17-17 11:54 #2777Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks
New poster here. Thanks for sharing this and other intel.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-17 03:34 #2776Senior Member

Posts: 5603https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...267618704.html
Back in the day. I would have jumped on this. Looks legit.
-
08-17-17 03:01 #2775Senior Member

Posts: 5603Something like that.
Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 19:55 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 387Hot sounds like my type is it like my name?!
Wow she sounds awesome.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 19:13 #2773Senior Member

Posts: 5603I don't think so.
Originally Posted by Deerom
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 15:11 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 338Sounds nice. Does she have incall?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 13:18 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 5603So there is this BBW Latina UCLA student I met a while back. I believe I mentioned her on this thread once. She is happy to have me share her number with senior members. I have only done oral with her. She is down for anyting I can think of. Maybe your imagination is better. She never tires and is truly turned on by giving it all she's got. First name starts with a K. Friendly, polite and mostly on time. Has her own car.
-
08-13-17 16:57 #2770Senior Member

Posts: 201New to SA
Just signed up for the site the other day and I've gotten a lot of irons in the fire if you may but trying to sift through the legit ones and the scammers. There are ones that you can spot that are the pros and the ones that try to get you to sign up for a cam site. Some just want $ for hanging out but I'm trying to be up front so there isn't any confusion when we meet up what the purpose is. I'll post back with any luck I have on here. It's an interesting site that I can see being very addicting. BTW would you say any particular ethnicity on there is easier to set up than others. I'm really into Asians and Latinas.
-Woodyee.
-
08-12-17 11:26 #2769Senior Member

Posts: 483If I was in your neck of the woods, I would love to pick up your loose meats. LOL.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 16:56 #2768Senior Member

Posts: 5603Ages
Originally Posted by Dctator1
[View Original Post]
Little Girl - 18
Super Spinner - 23
GF - 23
ATF - 27
Roommate - 34
-
08-11-17 00:35 #2767Senior Member

Posts: 143God Damn, that is a hell of a lineup!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 20:32 #2766Senior Member

Posts: 5603OK, so here they are. Sorry for the bad pick of my ATF, but due to a hard drive problem I lost all my pics of her.
Originally Posted by Dctator1
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-17 12:45 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 5603When I first started sugaring I basically had zero game. At some point I told myself I would master this shit even if it killed me. At this point it is totally effortless. I just didn't want to go through life anymore knowing I didn't get a bite at that apple. I didn't date in HS, and then I married very young (literally the girl next door), and stayed that way till about 50. And was mostly faithful unless it dropped in my lap. So I had like no dating or social skills beyond my dorky sense of humor. I am a late bloomer for sure. It's tempting to just find some rich old gal and call it quits, but not that tempting.
Originally Posted by Dctator1
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 20:37 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 143Got to tell you HG, you are the man. I hope to be as skillful as you someday.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Now we need a lineup card with pictures to remember your current crop of beauties LOL.
So many of them, I thin the ATF is the only one I have not seen a pic of, but the others are amazing, if they are who I thin they are.
And to think you had to turn one away, damn I wish I had tour troubles LOL.
Keep the stories coming.













Reply With Quote




