Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 751 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 11259
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2769
    So there is this BBW Latina UCLA student I met a while back. I believe I mentioned her on this thread once. She is happy to have me share her number with senior members. I have only done oral with her. She is down for anyting I can think of. Maybe your imagination is better. She never tires and is truly turned on by giving it all she's got. First name starts with a K. Friendly, polite and mostly on time. Has her own car.

  2. #2768

    New to SA

    Just signed up for the site the other day and I've gotten a lot of irons in the fire if you may but trying to sift through the legit ones and the scammers. There are ones that you can spot that are the pros and the ones that try to get you to sign up for a cam site. Some just want $ for hanging out but I'm trying to be up front so there isn't any confusion when we meet up what the purpose is. I'll post back with any luck I have on here. It's an interesting site that I can see being very addicting. BTW would you say any particular ethnicity on there is easier to set up than others. I'm really into Asians and Latinas.

    -Woodyee.

  3. #2767
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Too bad I had to cut this one loose. But I still follow her on social media. LOL.
    If I was in your neck of the woods, I would love to pick up your loose meats. LOL.

  4. #2766
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctator1  [View Original Post]
    God Damn, that is a hell of a lineup!
    Ages

    Little Girl - 18

    Super Spinner - 23

    GF - 23

    ATF - 27

    Roommate - 34

  5. #2765
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    OK, so here they are. Sorry for the bad pick of my ATF, but due to a hard drive problem I lost all my pics of her.
    God Damn, that is a hell of a lineup!

  6. #2764
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctator1  [View Original Post]
    Got to tell you HG, you are the man. I hope to be as skillful as you someday.

    Now we need a lineup card with pictures to remember your current crop of beauties LOL.

    So many of them, I thin the ATF is the only one I have not seen a pic of, but the others are amazing, if they are who I thin they are.

    And to think you had to turn one away, damn I wish I had tour troubles LOL.

    Keep the stories coming.
    OK, so here they are. Sorry for the bad pick of my ATF, but due to a hard drive problem I lost all my pics of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails super spinner.jpg‎   roommate.jpg‎   little girl.jpg‎   ATF.jpg‎   GF.jpg‎  


  7. #2763
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctator1  [View Original Post]
    Got to tell you HG, you are the man. I hope to be as skillful as you someday.

    Now we need a lineup card with pictures to remember your current crop of beauties LOL.

    So many of them, I thin the ATF is the only one I have not seen a pic of, but the others are amazing, if they are who I thin they are.

    And to think you had to turn one away, damn I wish I had tour troubles LOL.

    Keep the stories coming.
    When I first started sugaring I basically had zero game. At some point I told myself I would master this shit even if it killed me. At this point it is totally effortless. I just didn't want to go through life anymore knowing I didn't get a bite at that apple. I didn't date in HS, and then I married very young (literally the girl next door), and stayed that way till about 50. And was mostly faithful unless it dropped in my lap. So I had like no dating or social skills beyond my dorky sense of humor. I am a late bloomer for sure. It's tempting to just find some rich old gal and call it quits, but not that tempting.

  8. #2762
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    If a so-called normal guy read this he would be like WTF. But the guys on this board are more understanding. Current line-up... and not changing anytime in the near future.

    Roommate - Good companionship.

    GF - We only have sex when she is in the mood.

    Little Girl - Always ready to please her Daddy, anytime anywhere.

    ATF - Sidelined for the most part, but still hoping and waiting.

    Super Spinner - I could almost marry this girl.
    Got to tell you HG, you are the man. I hope to be as skillful as you someday.

    Now we need a lineup card with pictures to remember your current crop of beauties LOL.

    So many of them, I thin the ATF is the only one I have not seen a pic of, but the others are amazing, if they are who I thin they are.

    And to think you had to turn one away, damn I wish I had tour troubles LOL.

    Keep the stories coming.

  9. #2761
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhahead  [View Original Post]
    It's a whole different process than going to an MP or contacting someone on BP. It takes some "game" and effort to find an SB who will do p4 p and also wants to meet you. It not simply a matter of contacting someone and making a payment.
    Unless that payment is $$$ or above. LOL (covers about a third to half of all the girls on SA). Regardless of game.

  10. #2760
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    Hey Friends,

    How is this SB thing work? Do you have to spend a fortune every month? I am already spending roughly $500/ month on MP, BP, etc. And I wonder whether I should switch to SB.
    It's a whole different process than going to an MP or contacting someone on BP. It takes some "game" and effort to find an SB who will do p4 p and also wants to meet you. It not simply a matter of contacting someone and making a payment.

  11. #2759
    If a so-called normal guy read this he would be like WTF. But the guys on this board are more understanding. Current line-up... and not changing anytime in the near future.

    Roommate - Good companionship.

    GF - We only have sex when she is in the mood.

    Little Girl - Always ready to please her Daddy, anytime anywhere.

    ATF - Sidelined for the most part, but still hoping and waiting.

    Super Spinner - I could almost marry this girl.

  12. #2758
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Why'd you have to let her go? I have had to cut down myself and it's brutal. But my appetite is always more than what I can fulfill or afford so in the long run for the better. I am hankering for a spinner with perky breasts but when I can have one of my SB's come over for hours and do whatever I like, I find it impossible to drop the dinero I would need for an HXer.
    Lots of reasons, mostly time and money, and slightly imperfect chemistry.

  13. #2757
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Too bad I had to cut this one loose. But I still follow her on social media. LOL.
    Why'd you have to let her go? I have had to cut down myself and it's brutal. But my appetite is always more than what I can fulfill or afford so in the long run for the better. I am hankering for a spinner with perky breasts but when I can have one of my SB's come over for hours and do whatever I like, I find it impossible to drop the dinero I would need for an HXer.

  14. #2756

    How does this work?

    Hey Friends,

    How is this SB thing work? Do you have to spend a fortune every month? I am already spending roughly $500/ month on MP, BP, etc. And I wonder whether I should switch to SB.

  15. #2755
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad  [View Original Post]
    Well HG, I will just say thanks again for all the help you gave me with SA info. It has worked rather well. I have banged a hot blond cheerleader type several times that would not see my old fat ass on her worst day if she didn't need the money LOL but that is what it is all about right? I continue to live my life vicariously through you though. You are living the dream brother. Good luck with those 3 all at once. I should have such problems LOL. JTW.
    I agree, your posts have helped me get more comfortable on SA even though my membership has lapsed. I do plan on signing back up in the future and putting in some more work and effort to get some better results.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape