Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 751 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 11254
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2764
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    If a so-called normal guy read this he would be like WTF. But the guys on this board are more understanding. Current line-up... and not changing anytime in the near future.

    Roommate - Good companionship.

    GF - We only have sex when she is in the mood.

    Little Girl - Always ready to please her Daddy, anytime anywhere.

    ATF - Sidelined for the most part, but still hoping and waiting.

    Super Spinner - I could almost marry this girl.
    Got to tell you HG, you are the man. I hope to be as skillful as you someday.

    Now we need a lineup card with pictures to remember your current crop of beauties LOL.

    So many of them, I thin the ATF is the only one I have not seen a pic of, but the others are amazing, if they are who I thin they are.

    And to think you had to turn one away, damn I wish I had tour troubles LOL.

    Keep the stories coming.

  2. #2763
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhahead  [View Original Post]
    It's a whole different process than going to an MP or contacting someone on BP. It takes some "game" and effort to find an SB who will do p4 p and also wants to meet you. It not simply a matter of contacting someone and making a payment.
    Unless that payment is $$$ or above. LOL (covers about a third to half of all the girls on SA). Regardless of game.

  3. #2762
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    Hey Friends,

    How is this SB thing work? Do you have to spend a fortune every month? I am already spending roughly $500/ month on MP, BP, etc. And I wonder whether I should switch to SB.
    It's a whole different process than going to an MP or contacting someone on BP. It takes some "game" and effort to find an SB who will do p4 p and also wants to meet you. It not simply a matter of contacting someone and making a payment.

  4. #2761
    If a so-called normal guy read this he would be like WTF. But the guys on this board are more understanding. Current line-up... and not changing anytime in the near future.

    Roommate - Good companionship.

    GF - We only have sex when she is in the mood.

    Little Girl - Always ready to please her Daddy, anytime anywhere.

    ATF - Sidelined for the most part, but still hoping and waiting.

    Super Spinner - I could almost marry this girl.

  5. #2760
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Why'd you have to let her go? I have had to cut down myself and it's brutal. But my appetite is always more than what I can fulfill or afford so in the long run for the better. I am hankering for a spinner with perky breasts but when I can have one of my SB's come over for hours and do whatever I like, I find it impossible to drop the dinero I would need for an HXer.
    Lots of reasons, mostly time and money, and slightly imperfect chemistry.

  6. #2759
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Too bad I had to cut this one loose. But I still follow her on social media. LOL.
    Why'd you have to let her go? I have had to cut down myself and it's brutal. But my appetite is always more than what I can fulfill or afford so in the long run for the better. I am hankering for a spinner with perky breasts but when I can have one of my SB's come over for hours and do whatever I like, I find it impossible to drop the dinero I would need for an HXer.

  7. #2758

    How does this work?

    Hey Friends,

    How is this SB thing work? Do you have to spend a fortune every month? I am already spending roughly $500/ month on MP, BP, etc. And I wonder whether I should switch to SB.

  8. #2757
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad  [View Original Post]
    Well HG, I will just say thanks again for all the help you gave me with SA info. It has worked rather well. I have banged a hot blond cheerleader type several times that would not see my old fat ass on her worst day if she didn't need the money LOL but that is what it is all about right? I continue to live my life vicariously through you though. You are living the dream brother. Good luck with those 3 all at once. I should have such problems LOL. JTW.
    I agree, your posts have helped me get more comfortable on SA even though my membership has lapsed. I do plan on signing back up in the future and putting in some more work and effort to get some better results.

  9. #2756
    Too bad I had to cut this one loose. But I still follow her on social media. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎  

  10. #2755

    Newbie

    I have to concur with HG, these are great times for mongering. The S / A site is awesome but addicting. I'm on the site way too much. I love Friday night Cinderella stories. They are all at home with no date to the ball. Haha shooting fish in a barrel!

  11. #2754
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad  [View Original Post]
    Well HG, I will just say thanks again for all the help you gave me with SA info. It has worked rather well. I have banged a hot blond cheerleader type several times that would not see my old fat ass on her worst day if she didn't need the money LOL but that is what it is all about right? I continue to live my life vicariously through you though. You are living the dream brother. Good luck with those 3 all at once. I should have such problems LOL. JTW.
    Thanks. But in reality every girl has her price. So its more about getting her for the right price. If it's less than it would be to really impact her life then you know there is something more going on (ego boost). And if it is a lot, well hey at least you get to bang girls that would normally be way out of your league (fantasy fulfilled). So yes. That is what its all about.

    I did see my super spinner yesterday. It took her 3 hours RT to drive here in traffic for 1 hour in the FC. Last time she left without the allowance (I ran down to the car and gave it to her). She is the best overall partner I have had in a while. Insane body, good skills, loves to DFK, loves role play, quiet and nice girl, tastes great, no drama. Almost TGTBT. And the crazy thing is, there are so many more like her (or almost like her) out there. You just have to put in the effort.

    I wish I would have known about these types of girls years ago. Admittedly though the internet was a game changer. Starting with traditional dating sites 20 years ago and then switching to the SD sites once they came around (maybe 10 years ago).

  12. #2753
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Slow week. Nothing to post. Maybe some other guys can post a little?
    Well HG, I will just say thanks again for all the help you gave me with SA info. It has worked rather well. I have banged a hot blond cheerleader type several times that would not see my old fat ass on her worst day if she didn't need the money LOL but that is what it is all about right? I continue to live my life vicariously through you though. You are living the dream brother. Good luck with those 3 all at once. I should have such problems LOL. JTW.

  13. #2752
    Slow week. Nothing to post. Maybe some other guys can post a little?

  14. #2751

    Started dating a SB

    I met an Asian SB on SA while back. I only gave her 150 for a 2 hr meet. She seemed really into me and would text me all day long after that. Then started saying she wanted to date for free. I agreed cause she will do al out anything and only wanted dick. Of course she lied about being single. She then told me she's married to a deadbeat and said she had two kids. Later on I found out she has three kids. But said she wants to divorce and and marry me. And doesn't want to do the SB thing but said only if I was her BF or married her. I have no interest. Not because of being a SB but I don't want to get serious with some one who has three kids. And she has lied a few time, like how many kids. I told her I would bang her when I can but I wouldn't be serious since she's married. She didn't like it but said ok. Then I got back with my GF and told her I couldn't see her and boy was she pissed. She still, texts me everyday. There's even more to the story but I'm trying to shorten it. What do you guys think? Anyone has a similiar experience? Anyone on here one of her regular SDs? She meets everyone at Starbucks on Azusa in West Covina. If you are one of the guys message me her name and let's compare notes.

  15. #2750
    I haven't met anyone new in a while. But I did build up a pipeline over the years. Today while I was in the FC with my little girl, a latina MILF I haven't seen in almost 2 years hmu for some revenge sex. I guess her and her hubby were having a bad day. It was my third trip to the FC in 17 hours (GF, little girl & MILF. In that order), I think I am set till Sunday night. My little girl was here the entire time the MILF was here, no big deal. But then my roommate came home while we were in the FC and was giving us the evil eye afterward and saying we were too loud.

    Follow up. My roomate won't even talk to me tonite. Her loss. She is 34, but really needs to grow up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape