Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 11257
-
08-12-17 11:26 #2767Senior Member

Posts: 483If I was in your neck of the woods, I would love to pick up your loose meats. LOL.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 16:56 #2766Senior Member

Posts: 5603Ages
Originally Posted by Dctator1
[View Original Post]
Little Girl - 18
Super Spinner - 23
GF - 23
ATF - 27
Roommate - 34
-
08-11-17 00:35 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 143God Damn, that is a hell of a lineup!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 20:32 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 5603OK, so here they are. Sorry for the bad pick of my ATF, but due to a hard drive problem I lost all my pics of her.
Originally Posted by Dctator1
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-17 12:45 #2763Senior Member

Posts: 5603When I first started sugaring I basically had zero game. At some point I told myself I would master this shit even if it killed me. At this point it is totally effortless. I just didn't want to go through life anymore knowing I didn't get a bite at that apple. I didn't date in HS, and then I married very young (literally the girl next door), and stayed that way till about 50. And was mostly faithful unless it dropped in my lap. So I had like no dating or social skills beyond my dorky sense of humor. I am a late bloomer for sure. It's tempting to just find some rich old gal and call it quits, but not that tempting.
Originally Posted by Dctator1
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 20:37 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 143Got to tell you HG, you are the man. I hope to be as skillful as you someday.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Now we need a lineup card with pictures to remember your current crop of beauties LOL.
So many of them, I thin the ATF is the only one I have not seen a pic of, but the others are amazing, if they are who I thin they are.
And to think you had to turn one away, damn I wish I had tour troubles LOL.
Keep the stories coming.
-
08-08-17 17:55 #2761Senior Member

Posts: 5603Unless that payment is $$$ or above. LOL (covers about a third to half of all the girls on SA). Regardless of game.
Originally Posted by buddhahead
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 16:05 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 780It's a whole different process than going to an MP or contacting someone on BP. It takes some "game" and effort to find an SB who will do p4 p and also wants to meet you. It not simply a matter of contacting someone and making a payment.
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 13:35 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 5603If a so-called normal guy read this he would be like WTF. But the guys on this board are more understanding. Current line-up... and not changing anytime in the near future.
Roommate - Good companionship.
GF - We only have sex when she is in the mood.
Little Girl - Always ready to please her Daddy, anytime anywhere.
ATF - Sidelined for the most part, but still hoping and waiting.
Super Spinner - I could almost marry this girl.
-
08-08-17 13:34 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 5603Lots of reasons, mostly time and money, and slightly imperfect chemistry.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 21:15 #2757Senior Member

Posts: 489Why'd you have to let her go? I have had to cut down myself and it's brutal. But my appetite is always more than what I can fulfill or afford so in the long run for the better. I am hankering for a spinner with perky breasts but when I can have one of my SB's come over for hours and do whatever I like, I find it impossible to drop the dinero I would need for an HXer.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 17:26 #2756Senior Member

Posts: 78How does this work?
Hey Friends,
How is this SB thing work? Do you have to spend a fortune every month? I am already spending roughly $500/ month on MP, BP, etc. And I wonder whether I should switch to SB.
-
08-06-17 17:49 #2755Senior Member

Posts: 119I agree, your posts have helped me get more comfortable on SA even though my membership has lapsed. I do plan on signing back up in the future and putting in some more work and effort to get some better results.
Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 17:28 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 5603Too bad I had to cut this one loose. But I still follow her on social media. LOL.
-
08-06-17 14:47 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 47Newbie
I have to concur with HG, these are great times for mongering. The S / A site is awesome but addicting. I'm on the site way too much. I love Friday night Cinderella stories. They are all at home with no date to the ball. Haha shooting fish in a barrel!











Reply With Quote





