Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1430
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNasty  [View Original Post]
    How about this chic. She looks like fun.

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...kland/36892402
    I read that she has reported BB seekers on TNA. Sounds like she's a no go or at least YMMV.

  2. #1429
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Remi Rapture?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ollege-student!Let-me-be-all-yours!!
    Looks like a member of the "Kirkland Group".

    Here's another one.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...AspenPleasures

  3. #1428

    Chloe on BP

    How about this chic. She looks like fun.

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...kland/36892402

  4. #1427
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Remi Rapture?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ollege-student!Let-me-be-all-yours!!
    The ad looks like a KG formatted ad. Hmm.

  5. #1426

    Angela on BP

    I saw Angela at her incall in Kent for an hour. Rate was $2. 4. She is a thick curvy chick she is totally BBFSCIP with an up charge but I told her I only had what I brought and told her next time she agreed. Got down to business she started with a decent BBBJ including licking and sucking my balls. I put her in mish and started pounding away switch to doggy and cg reverse cg and finally back to missionary where I filled her up pretty good LOL. She can take a very hard pounding. I will repeat. Now on to more BB providers.

  6. #1425

    RemiRapture

    Any intel on Remi Rapture?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ollege-student!Let-me-be-all-yours!!

  7. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by Doujinmonkey  [View Original Post]
    Contact for her?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?180407-nuttin-nice

  8. #1423

    Melinda

    I counldn't find the page, but if its the same melinda I'm thinking of, then you need to see her. She's a great lay and she's into some kinky shit. Definitley a bucket list item. She's one of the best in the business and acfually embraces being a ****. Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNasty  [View Original Post]

  9. #1422
    Quote Originally Posted by IncogNegro69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, a few times actually.

    BBFS CIP no upcharge, will let you fuck her anyway you want seems like she's starved for dick.

    Everytime I've seen her she just lets me slide it in and pound her.
    Contact for her?

  10. #1421

    Nuttin nice

    Saw her recently, a few times actually.

    BBFS CIP no upcharge, will let you fuck her anyway you want seems like she's starved for dick.

    Everytime I've seen her she just lets me slide it in and pound her.

  11. #1420
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    She finally gave it up. She knows what's up.
    Her head game is top notch
    I licked her pussy right.

    When I came up I just slid it in. She said " I have been waiting for you to do that. ".

    Pounded her in mish, doggie, then she grinded me until I came in her pussy.

    She is down if she likes you but is very YMMV.
    Nice, I saw her awhile ago also but only once. Guess its time to make another trip.

  12. #1419
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    I assume she does everything thrown at her? .
    A number of reviews of her on TNA:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...2&dvb_review=1

    The more recent ones, though, say CBJ! I would expect BBBJ, at a minimum.

  13. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    I just slid it in. She said " I have been waiting for you to do that. ".
    Geee-eez. Saw her a while ago, like that gal, but didn't try bb. I will now! Thanks.

  14. #1417

    Everything?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    She's a freak, & will let you do ALMOST anything you could think of to / with her, & she likes it.
    I assume she does everything thrown at her? .

  15. #1416

    Melinda

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNasty  [View Original Post]
    She's a freak, & will let you do ALMOST anything you could think of to / with her, & she likes it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape