Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    I assume she does everything thrown at her? .
    A number of reviews of her on TNA:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...2&dvb_review=1

    The more recent ones, though, say CBJ! I would expect BBBJ, at a minimum.

  2. #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    I just slid it in. She said " I have been waiting for you to do that. ".
    Geee-eez. Saw her a while ago, like that gal, but didn't try bb. I will now! Thanks.

  3. #1310

    Everything?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    She's a freak, & will let you do ALMOST anything you could think of to / with her, & she likes it.
    I assume she does everything thrown at her? .

  4. #1309

    Melinda

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNasty  [View Original Post]
    She's a freak, & will let you do ALMOST anything you could think of to / with her, & she likes it.

  5. #1308

    Ms Amazing

    She finally gave it up. She knows what's up.
    Her head game is top notch
    I licked her pussy right.

    When I came up I just slid it in. She said " I have been waiting for you to do that. ".

    Pounded her in mish, doggie, then she grinded me until I came in her pussy.

    She is down if she likes you but is very YMMV.

  6. #1307

    Saphire Passion on tna and BP

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/l-k-killєare-curves-tight-juicy-5196;5290;tiᗰ5609;te-e-5229;eᖇieᑎ5205;e /50404663.

    +$50 rate bbfscip. Hard pounding.

    Prima Neek.

    No upcharge bbfscip, face fucking, vid, pics submissive that loves being dominated and slapped.

    She got a fucked up wandering eye and mommy damage but she is a dirty freek.

  7. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy  [View Original Post]
    It is. She was on SA as well. She had a baby 5 or 6 months ago.
    She is down.

  8. #1305

    I wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by OneByOne  [View Original Post]
    Man, that's the most explicit ad I have ever seen on BP. Surprised it is there.
    She's either begging to be arrested, or she's doing work for uncle LEO.

  9. #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNasty  [View Original Post]
    Man, that's the most explicit ad I have ever seen on BP. Surprised it is there.

  10. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNasty  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and report back with all the juicy details.

  11. #1302

  12. #1301

    SweetJessie19 Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwPooner  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Jesus. 30 upcharge for BBFS cip. She drained me many times.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eetJessie19Mae
    Thanks for the intel. She's been on my radar for a while. I did send her a note once asking her to suggest a motel in Lynwood that I could get (she is outcall only) and I am not familiar with that part of town. Her response was a standard. "My ad states I am outcall only. " She probably did not read my message correctly. Guess it is time to call her again and book a room!

  13. #1300

    Marina Orlov

    Quoted 500. So every pooner is supposed to be rich? What a ****.

  14. #1299
    Quote Originally Posted by PnwPooner  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Jesus. 30 upcharge for BBFS cip. She drained me many times.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eetJessie19Mae
    Do you have her contact info? PM me please, I don't have a tna account.

  15. #1298
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy  [View Original Post]
    It is. She was on SA as well. She had a baby 5 or 6 months ago.
    Thanks! Hopefully she's back on birth control now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape