Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1414

    Saphire Passion on tna and BP

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/l-k-killєare-curves-tight-juicy-5196;5290;tiᗰ5609;te-e-5229;eᖇieᑎ5205;e /50404663.

    +$50 rate bbfscip. Hard pounding.

    Prima Neek.

    No upcharge bbfscip, face fucking, vid, pics submissive that loves being dominated and slapped.

    She got a fucked up wandering eye and mommy damage but she is a dirty freek.

  2. #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy  [View Original Post]
    It is. She was on SA as well. She had a baby 5 or 6 months ago.
    She is down.

  3. #1412

    I wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by OneByOne  [View Original Post]
    Man, that's the most explicit ad I have ever seen on BP. Surprised it is there.
    She's either begging to be arrested, or she's doing work for uncle LEO.

  4. #1411
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNasty  [View Original Post]
    Man, that's the most explicit ad I have ever seen on BP. Surprised it is there.

  5. #1410
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNasty  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and report back with all the juicy details.

  6. #1409

  7. #1408

    SweetJessie19 Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwPooner  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Jesus. 30 upcharge for BBFS cip. She drained me many times.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eetJessie19Mae
    Thanks for the intel. She's been on my radar for a while. I did send her a note once asking her to suggest a motel in Lynwood that I could get (she is outcall only) and I am not familiar with that part of town. Her response was a standard. "My ad states I am outcall only. " She probably did not read my message correctly. Guess it is time to call her again and book a room!

  8. #1407

    Marina Orlov

    Quoted 500. So every pooner is supposed to be rich? What a ****.

  9. #1406
    Quote Originally Posted by PnwPooner  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Jesus. 30 upcharge for BBFS cip. She drained me many times.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eetJessie19Mae
    Do you have her contact info? PM me please, I don't have a tna account.

  10. #1405
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy  [View Original Post]
    It is. She was on SA as well. She had a baby 5 or 6 months ago.
    Thanks! Hopefully she's back on birth control now.

  11. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?237748-Haleyreign

    Any feedback as to whether BB is on the menu with her?
    It is. She was on SA as well. She had a baby 5 or 6 months ago.

  12. #1403

    HaleyReign

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?237748-Haleyreign

    Any feedback as to whether BB is on the menu with her?

  13. #1402

    SweetJessie19 Mae

    Sweet Jesus. 30 upcharge for BBFS cip. She drained me many times.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eetJessie19Mae

  14. #1401
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Pros-very nice and accommodating, BBFS allowed. Cons-piercings in every possible location of interest, which isn't my preference for GFE.
    I've been watching her ads for a while now, good to know. Every time I get ready to call, someone else catches my eye.

  15. #1400
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoomer  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys have any info on exoticNia from TNA? Dreaming of a date soon.
    Seen her twice, asked about bb on second visit, wanted an extra $$. I said no. She's not a bad time though, doubt I will go back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape