Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 92 of 660 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8523

    Newport MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperUp  [View Original Post]
    Nice body. Does anyone have first hand experience with this woman?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...panion/6708082
    Reviewed and discussed. Search Newport MILF, aka Julie.

  2. #8522
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperUp  [View Original Post]
    Nice body. Does anyone have first hand experience with this woman?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...panion/6708082
    She's the real deal, absolutely gorgeous. Sometimes takes.

    A while to get back to you, but well worth it.

  3. #8521

    Newport Elite & Sexy Companion - 39

    Nice body. Does anyone have first hand experience with this woman?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...panion/6708082

  4. #8520

    Little spinner?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickf  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Just came across this add and was hoping someone would have some additional info on her?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...r-girl/7789113
    "Little spinner" is an understatement. This girl needs some nutritional help! Her legs look like twigs.

  5. #8519
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    Barbie has been posting recently locally. Has anyone partook? She has good reviews from Manch NH.

    (Oddly, her pics are for Lacey, who has good reviews on another site.).

    http://420.com.providence.escortbaby...post/22665400/#.

    👅128166;Come play with barbie 😘128525; - 22.

    Sat 08 Jul 2017 11:48 AM.

    Hey gentleman. 👔128188;are you sick of the fakes. Are you sick of the games. Come turn your long tiring😴 nights and days into your wildest dreams😍with barbie 👅128166; my goals are to fulfill your every wish. My services very decreet and 💯% clean. Call or text📞 (401) 830-2606. Stop wasting your time with the fakes an Come play with barbie 😍128536;128129;.

    401-830-2606.

    Age: 22.

    Location: Providence, Warwick, Woonsocket.
    WTF I met her in NH, been trying to get a hold of her but she never picks up, not sure if this is lacy but she is using the same pictures as lacey, she posted in nh section just 2 days ago.

  6. #8518

    RE: 4 ads 2 numbers all in. 20 minute span

    And all gone 10 hours later, eh? Wonder what that means.

  7. #8517

    Ally massage

    Curious as to how she is running the new business. Assume she just rents out a room under the guise of massage then it's business as usual. Or does she handle things the way they do at the AMP? "You been here before?" Ad does say she is trained in Swedish massage!

  8. #8516

    4 Ads. 2 #'s

    Traveling. Circuit. Handlers. Non-Independent.

  9. #8515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191

    Barbie is fun!

    I've been seening Barbie twice a week since April till she went down to RI for a few weeks. She's my favorite girl. She's a non user, beautiful, and can suck a mean dick.

    She's parinoid so she doesn't use her own pics (tattoos) and she's not 18. She's 22 I think. Those are definitely Lacies pics but they are friends and sometimes do dates together.

    She is legit tho, super under the radar, and highly recommended!

    Can't wait till she comes back North. I miss her. LOL.

  10. #8514

    Does anyone have any info on this sexy little spinner

    Hello,

    Just came across this add and was hoping someone would have some additional info on her?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...r-girl/7789113

  11. #8513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Barbie?

    Barbie has been posting recently locally. Has anyone partook? She has good reviews from Manch NH.

    (Oddly, her pics are for Lacey, who has good reviews on another site.).

    http://420.com.providence.escortbaby...post/22665400/#.

    👅128166;Come play with barbie 😘128525; - 22.

    Sat 08 Jul 2017 11:48 AM.

    Hey gentleman. 👔128188;are you sick of the fakes. Are you sick of the games. Come turn your long tiring😴 nights and days into your wildest dreams😍with barbie 👅128166; my goals are to fulfill your every wish. My services very decreet and 💯% clean. Call or text📞 (401) 830-2606. Stop wasting your time with the fakes an Come play with barbie 😍128536;128129;.

    401-830-2606.

    Age: 22.

    Location: Providence, Warwick, Woonsocket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asdf.jpg‎   asdg.jpg‎  

  12. #8512

  13. #8511

    Januari & Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshiner  [View Original Post]
    That is one I have never met but always wanted to. She goes way back to the Craig's list hay day. I remember Ashley and I can no longer remember her real name from Smithfield told me about her I just never tried it. Just thinking back to the girls of that era I would not be afraid to try depending on the rates. Another one that Ashley told me about was Adele (sp) who I recently saw an ad somewhere. I miss the older old school girls who were so effing reliable. So bottom line is I have no experience with her but now that you brought it up I might give it a try. Who knows maybe she could even tell me what became of Ashley the Strawberry blond. There are a number of old members that would know all of these girls but not many of them post all that much anymore. I do remember that HaH did not seem to like Ashley and I think fuck pig is how he coined her. Actually she even though not great looking was one if not my favorites. What we really need is a fucking coffee shop with Summer year round. Now that we are talking old times is Januari still alive and kicking? Whatever became of her daughter?
    Januari still posts out of Pawt. May be using the other alias (Norma Jean or NJ). About a year ago she told me her daughter Ashley moved to KY and sure enough I looked up Lexington ads & found her. She's not posting there (nor here) so I don't know what happened to her. There was another girl a couple years ago claiming to be Januari's grand daughter but I never saw her and she no longer posts.

  14. #8510
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that Kimmy (of Kimmy and Marissa) passed away last month. No idea what the cause of death was. Thought I might have seen Marissa at Wild Zebra yesterday. Not 100% sure though. So I guess this is a crossover to the strip club page.
    Would almost be shocked if it wasn't something to do with drugs. The opiate epidemic is out of goddamn control.

  15. #8509

    Kimmy

    Just saw that Kimmy (of Kimmy and Marissa) passed away last month. No idea what the cause of death was. Thought I might have seen Marissa at Wild Zebra yesterday. Not 100% sure though. So I guess this is a crossover to the strip club page.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape