Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 9888
-
08-02-17 14:01 #8613Senior Member

Posts: 104Sam / Holly
I have seen reviews here for both of them. Some guys have had a threesome too I believe. Feedback has always been positive. I'm no expert but if you search under Sam / Samantha / Holly you should be able to find reviews here.
Originally Posted by Jariles10
[View Original Post]
As far as my experience, I've only seen Sam, not Holly. It was a good experience. Hot MILF type. Slim trim and toned. Friendly. Great provider. Price was a bit high for me at 200 for hh but I remember one review saying 160 for hh so YMMV on the rate I guess. Good experience for me though.
Although I haven't seen Holly, I remember guys saying she's the "curvier" one.
Good luck, have fun.
-
08-02-17 12:46 #8612Senior Member

Posts: 133Good call MongerBob. The pics look just like Jenni's old posts. The way she poses for the pics look like she used to. Legs crossed and the pic bending over the counter knees apart. Sexy girl. I think someone implied a couple of years ago that she may have had one of those free state vacations. I used to see a young guy hanging around in her driveway, behind the house, or hanging down at the corner on about half of my visits. She was a real sexy looking spinner but never seemed to get into the action too much.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 10:05 #8611Senior Member

Posts: 34Sister
I've seen Sam, she is terrific. Older face, but a great body, little spinner, and hands down the best attitude I have ever seen. Looking to book a tandem with her and Holly soon.
Originally Posted by Jariles10
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 06:55 #8610Senior Member

Posts: 123Yes, it is Gina. I've seen the girl in both ads and they are one in the same. Wear's a wig to change appearance. She's ok. Very chatty, and a little chubby.
Originally Posted by Ford1951
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-17 18:30 #8609Senior Member

Posts: 185Sisters
Sam and Holly, anyone have info? Great reviews but don't see anything here and this is what I usually rely on. Thanks in advance for any info.
-
07-31-17 22:05 #8608Senior Member

Posts: 95Not gina
That is not Gina in the morning, this one host in an apartment near the court house, about mid 50's. There is much better out there for the money, but she's nice and friendly and gives good head. I have seen both her and Gina, would not repeat with either.
Originally Posted by CoralSands
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 12:48 #8607Senior Member

Posts: 640Bobbi. NP
Decided to give this new one a go.
Sent a text to get her general loc and availability.
Said she's need 15 minutes to get ready.
Meets me at the door and she's cute and friendly. Nervous though as she's new to the profession and is just side hustling for extra cash. She asks for upfront but I got her to agree to half / half.
We get naked and I ask for her ground rules. No greek. Not a problem. We both get into some light teasing touching and she's very responsive to it. She goes in for a decent BBBJ for a bit to get things going. I asked her to get into mish and give her a little FIV and she gets very into it and it was then I noticed some peculiar marks on the inside of her legs and under her boobs. Not sure what those were about. They didn't look like fresh marks and the rest of her body was clean so I'm thinking perhaps from old demons maybe?
Anyway opted to go Russian for the end. Made some friendly small talk and turns out she works with Vanessa whom I've seen a few times and I guess is teaching her the ropes. Would potentially repeat. 12 dmg.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-3065/1/301703
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-6121/1/302472
-
07-31-17 01:05 #8606Senior Member

Posts: 150Aka gina
Got it from a reliable source she is Gina in the morning, has ok reviews.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 21:46 #8605Senior Member

Posts: 93This is not a L. E. Her ad says no A. A. Law enforcement does not discriminate. They want everyone race does not matter to them and they would never put no A. A. In sting operation.
Originally Posted by JWill321
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 20:23 #8604Senior Member

Posts: 738Zoey
So, some of you may remember Jenni, the super skinny spinner in Providence who was very popular a few years back. Well, this is her:
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...aytime/7673028
She calls herself Zoey now, but I recognized her (she's pretty unique looking). Still tiny, and body is nice and tight (someone was asking about flat-chested providers recently. Well, she would definitely appeal to that guy). Pros: enthusiastic and skilled BBBJ, accommodating and good attitude. Cons: her face looks considerably more "weathered" than I remember, and I don't think it's just from the passage of time. I got a definite sense from the way she was acting that she was on some sort of "upper" (coke would be my guess). Didn't see any physical evidence of substance abuse, but while she was coherent and everything, she seemed a little too "antsy" and fidgety, and easily distractible. Not that she rushed me at all, it was just her general demeanor (like she would respond to something I would say very quickly, and then never seemed to quite finish one sentence before moving on to the next, if that makes any sense). And I don't remember her being like that when I saw her years ago. I suppose it's possible she may have just sucked down a ton of caffeine before I got there. In any case, she was friendly and made me feel comfortable, and the room was clean and organized. Couldn't quite finish with FS, so we ended with CIM. And it was very easy setting up the appointment, she gave clear instructions on where to park and what door to come in from, etc. Even if she was on something, that just puts her in the same category as probably 80% of the girls on BP, and you could certainly do a lot worse than her. At least she was energetic, LOL.
-
07-30-17 19:49 #8603Senior Member

Posts: 738Raynham 40 y / o
Got two reports, but I'll post them separately to avoid confusion. Technically this wasn't Providence, it was in Raynham, but I figure it's close enough geographically to be relevant.
http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...-play/38752839
Pics are somewhat accurate, but she's heavier in person. Not really a looker, so that's not the reason to go see her. Her incall is in an apartment complex in a decent area. We had to use her living room, because she had a friend staying over who was sleeping in the bedroom when I saw her (it was late at night). Good BBBJ skills, really put some effort in there. DATY and DFK. Opted for doggie once it was time for the main event, and she just got into position without even so much as mentioning a condom. That could be a positive or a negative, depending on what you're looking for. I don't have much willpower to resist BBFS, so I went for it. Got cleaned up after, chatted for a few minutes, and was on my way. Damage was $ for 30 min. Wasn't a bad time, but I don't know if I would repeat as I didn't particularly find her attractive. Certainly would have no problem recommending trying her out though. Easy set up, ready on time, and all that.
-
07-30-17 19:18 #8602Senior Member

Posts: 63Seems to me she only really does it when she really needs the money.
Originally Posted by IinTooDeep
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 19:17 #8601Senior Member

Posts: 380Newport MILF
She is around, as recently as a few weeks ago. She is very LV though, only has 3-4 regulars now.
Originally Posted by IinTooDeep
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 15:34 #8600Senior Member

Posts: 699Yeah, apparently she's having some technical difficulty getting BP to post her ad. But she's around still.
Originally Posted by Zibiter
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 00:29 #8599Senior Member

Posts: 207Her BP ad is down?
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
















